VeChain

Put aside your racism for a second and let's discuss Vechain. It is currently trading at 0.00049200 sats, a very enticing price. It's one of the most hyped crypto's of the past 6 months, to a point that it's extremely annoying(along with WTC). They're mainnet is coming up soon. We all saw the EOS hype. I see no reason VEN won't have similar attention, especially with their open source code recently released(anyone with coding experience look it over?). And if it actually works well and we see actual enterprises using it immediatel, that's going to be fucking huge psychologically for crypto in general. Disclaimer:I don't own any VEN right now. Just want feedback on my train of thought.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (301x167, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wazapepe/status/1001388360114556930
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have FUD'd the VeChain sub on a daily basis for 6 months. Why? Because I fucking hate reddit faggots.

But this project will be the first crypto to decouple from bitcoin. Everything is there. I'm going to make a long post this weekend detailing everything.

That sub is terrible. I can't ask this question there bacause I won't get an unbiased opinion.

yeah, you've got reddit hive mind conformity + ad hominem + sunk-cost fallacy + stockholm syndrome. I love shitting on those fucks

anyways, just as a precursor: VEN will blow up with or without market speculation. It's going to receive 10x more industry adoption than any other blockchain in crypto combined. And not in 5 years. It'll be the number one platform by EOY. 30+ ICOs on the docket already, all to be raised in 50% VEN. Look out for my master post in a few days

Will do, thanks for the insight.

Why not post it now?

Sunny will unironically make my life.

The funniest bit is the people hating it because its chinese/because of the plebbit faggots

Attached: Sunny.jpg (450x450, 32K)

No joke. Even without the mainnet, it's pumped to 4$+ pretty often after a price move like what happened yesterday.

Washed traded HEAVILY on LBank. No chance of decoupling from bitcoin when their idea of stabilization is through dilution of the Satoshi price.

The winner has the last laugh, chinks.

Attached: 62A068F6-DC9E-40E2-94FF-EA7BE2D1F843.jpg (1241x1521, 209K)

Been all-in Ven since they announced their Gui'an SEZ partnership back in December. Everything since then is just a bonus. Nothing else in the crypto space compares really.

Kek yeah number one with MAJOR projects like MustangChain! Horses on the blockchain wow!

And this is why it will be successful, this is what fudders have resorted too lmao .75 cents eoy anons

Go on the reddit. Look at the MustangChain threads. The FUDer who arrives every time is me. You can't provide any criticism I haven't already used. I think the first two ICOs are shit. Plair especially. BitOcean will come as soon as the regulatory stuff in Japan is ironed out. VeChain is the safest bet in crypto.

>go to leddit
gtfo

Ponies on the blockchain
Kek

>VeChain is the safest bet in crypto.

Your reddit-posting is so fucking obvious and cringy you fucking degenerate newfag. KYS and never come back here.

Doesn't matter, could be cats for all it matters. Look at Ethereum - every shit ICO and ponzi intrinsically increase the value of the platform by at least a small amount. It's like Metcalfs law squared - the network value is a function of not just the number of users, but also the applications running on it.

Whatever you say, CockMe

I'm not so sure about token economics, 30% of spent thor going back to authority nodes is a dick move, it will create constant downward pressure on thor and vet. Also what exactly is the point of all those other nodes (non authority) if they don't take part in securing the network at all?

twitter.com/wazapepe/status/1001388360114556930

Renault and PwC are going to run dApps on Vechain you retard. kys.

i like dis post

Why do you choose to stay poor anons?

Attached: DTPoGWRX0AILk-w.jpg (540x720, 100K)

ambgang ambgang ambgang

killurself killurself kiillurself

Now is an obvious buy. Whenever it crashes back to the low $3 range it easily bounces back to over $4 with a slight market pump.
Walton and VEN are my two biggest holdings and both seem to have survived the market crashes very very well.

Please buy sir. VeChain #1 enterprise blockchain sir. Free money printer sir.

Attached: 99597659-4B1B-4E87-AA29-36EBD9AEB15D.jpg (496x180, 30K)

Should I sell my Bix for this right now? Or wait a bit

You really trust a downsy in a super hero costume with your money?

Attached: interdasting.jpg (221x228, 7K)