When can we start talking about business?

Crypto nerds get out

Attached: 1527662941338.jpg (960x958, 188K)

soon

Still got a good two years before the tulip market goes bad

What the hell do you want to talk about? Not McDonald's, because you need to be a millionaire to open one of those.

Maybe a corner shop? Well amazon Chinese goods prime two days to the customers door likely destroyed your chances.

What about a skill? You don't have that or you would have said how do I start a garage, plumbing, etc.

just because you are ppoor doesnt mean you have to gamble on Dave and busters coins

I'm a biotechnology guy. How do I open a business based on biotechnology?
Seems really hard desu.

Fake blood tester?

You get your one thread, same as the NEETs taunting wagies. The pajeets earned the right to three (3) shill threads at a time because their coin names are funny.

If you don't like it, go jerk off in Jow Forumsentrepreneur.

You can't. They require a boatload of capital to start. Just get a job. They are high pay and in demand.

Not many people have fake blood.

Really? So far it's been hard to get a job.

What is your degree in?
Bachelors only?

Yes and I didn't network in college and never had a job before.
I'm fucked

Can we?
I'm interested in learning some administration and management skills. I might take some night classes.

Do they actually help?
The real money is where the emotional intelligence is desu. IQ only turns you into a wageslave.

Are your grades shit?
Maybe go back in for a doctorate or masters or something. Then get an internship or network.

My gpa is 3 that's shit isn't it?
Alright. Might as well do a masters

I don't know but I seriously can't manage anything from people to tasks. I have a lot of ideas written in a journal to execute upon "making it" but I don't have the ethic or skills to realize them, even with money.

>Might as well do a masters
Just keep in mind the goal is not to complete the degree, but to get a job.

Also if you are a total failure in doing this simple instruction, that you can boost your gpa with one easy trick. Switch schools for your masters. That way gpa is a blank slate. So, if you later decide to finish the masters you can get a high gpa if you wanted without baggage for all your old classes.

Have you ever been able to do it while confident?

Yeah but the real money is in starting a business.

I see that's actually something I didn't know. Thanks for that.

No but that is partly due to lack of skill I think. For example, organizing a dinner event, it would be easier to be confident about the whole thing if I wasn't worried about the management of it because I knew I set it up properly. I'm getting better though but I believe I could learn during some courses. At least meet some people and start networking.

>I see that's actually something I didn't know. Thanks for that.

It also is a way for the rich to appear to have higher gpa than the poor.

Two students A & B:

>Student A goes to community college for 2 years then to MIT
>Student A gets really good grades with all their first 2 year courses then after the transfer the grades go down because they are harder courses
>Student A's GPA from community college is tossed with the transfer, so their MIT gpa is based entirely on harder year 3 & 4 courses

>Student B goes to MIT all 4 years, because parents have money...lol
>Student B gets good grades for their first two years of courses
>Student B grades drop in years 3 & 4 because the courses got a lot harder
>Student B's GPA gets averaged based on all four years (easier early courses and harder later ones)

In the end student B having the same course load gets a higher gpa, only because they paid more money to stay at the school for all four years.

Facts. I just did a post-baac after an accounting degree with average grades. Applying to med school now with a 3.9, life's good.

nah

Attached: 1528654981259.jpg (723x757, 80K)

Got the megapump first next year. Then the epic crash of 2021 that wipes out half the global economy.

We have only just begun
-bog

Nah 3 and above is good. Have you tried applying for anything yet?

Fuck you, why don't you go work in Mcdonalds? Because thats where you belong.

IM NOT LEAVING

this. Fuck OP for not actually opening up a discussion yet buttblasting coiners.

kek

Find customer 'problem' that currently isn't been addressed. this might be a direct consumer problem or an 'auxiliary' product to the bio-tech industry (i.e. sell shovels during a goldrush) because chances are like this user says you won't be able to find the capital to play with the bigboys.

Basically you need to cross-plot your knowledge of biotech not so much with solutions that biotech provides, but rather look at all the connecting industries and see where there are black holes in terms of services or products. That might be something as sidewards as a transportation company which has a certain type of temperature control, maybe you create a biotech news website and sell advertising, maybe you sell some hocus pocus lifestyle 'biotech' health fad through advertising to thots on instagram. I know literally nothing about this industry.

Oh for sure, it's full despair for a LONG time yet.

now.

This guy.....this guy right here OP. That's good advice.