America is a first world coun-

America is a first world coun-

Attached: america everyone.png (584x676, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Liberal elite is so disconnected they think normal people have ever been inside a whole foods

Does that mean overprocessed shit?

USA is declining. Their middle class is being erased.

demography is destiny (applies for my country too)

That graph only shows the amount sold, not the number of people fed. It could just a be a bunch of very fat people buying lots of cheap food.

Attached: 1539467847093.jpg (952x1200, 141K)

globalism is great

Whole foods is an expensive grocery store. Most people buy groceries from their local supermarket, not a dollar store.

what I'm saying is the whore in the OP is a liar or a moron.

Also consider there are 38k "Dollar Stores" compared to under 500 whole foods locations.

>all these cope posts

Such a disparity in developed countries is an american and UK (but in smaller proportion) thing only.

Whole Foods is probably the most expensive grocery store chain in the country. It's not a fair comparison

first world literally means america and its allies, so yes, it's first world. whether it's a developed country is a whole other matter. I'd say no.

Not enough money going towards job creators, the US needs to deregulate and cut taxes for the wealthy even more before trickle down kicks in

This. Also costco is the patrician store to shop anyways

>"now"
>graph shows that this has been the case for at least the last 6 years

just say capitalism you giant fucking baby

demography is destiny

Attached: usaracedemo.jpg (900x900, 121K)

But that just means revenue should be even higher than the amount of actual produce being sold there.

can someone redpill me on this?

Attached: 0035 - vkRsjGU.jpg (364x350, 17K)

Canada is significantly non-white and maintains a higher standard of living than the U.S. and even a number of European countries.

Not if considerably less people shop at Whole Foods.

>and maintains a higher standard of living than the U.S. and even a number of European countries
Hahahahahahahahahaha

there are about 446 whole foods and 29k+ dollar stores in the US

Pretty sure Canada and Australia are like the only two non-Germanic countries in the top 5 for quality of life.

What about just normal grocery stores?

>I suffer in Canada

Shut up.

>I suffer in the first world
shut up

the fuck are dollar stores and the fuck are whole foods

I was under the impresson that all Americans buy groceries at Walmart, Krogers and K-Mart

Stores that sell a large variety of cheap, generally lower quality products, and expensive yuppie organic supermarkets.

Maybe in shit states in the south, but half the states have a higher HDI than any Canadian province. OECD better life index is the best to use for quality of life as you can tailor it to what you think is important, and it isnt based on what Joe Schmoe thinks is important. I would definitely rather live in Canada if I was poor though

hm
you can find good quality food in every supermarket here, there's usually a butcher and a fish seller inside
every neighborhood also has a street market once a week
those kind of shops you described are kinda rare

>not IHDI
bruh look at this dood...

Havent seen a Kmart in 16 years and never seen a Kroger. Lots of people do walmart though as it is cheap. Costco and Sams Club is popular too as they are just big warehouse stores with good quality where you can buy groceries in bulk for cheap

Most people here just go to normal supermarkets like the ones you describe.

Canada is 9 countries behind USA in terms of quality of life.
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

Attached: qlife.jpg (928x894, 642K)

like i said if i was poor i would want to be in canada

well the numbers don't lie. USA has a quality of life of 182.67, and canada only has a quality of life of 173.84, so canada is pretty much a shithole.

>southern italy is bringing us behind a bunch of eastern europe shitholes
is it literally congo down there

Trickle down is the ultimate pleb filter

the only thing that brings the US infront is the purchasing power every other field is worse than canada

Attached: CEO_pay_chart.jpg (300x268, 16K)

The values are pretty outdated anyway.. lmao at germany being in the top 7. since 2015 it's more like Neu Syrien in most cities.

Only if you are blind

I’ve literally never ever heard of people buying food from Dollar Store. Fuck, I didn’t even know they sold food...

I think this statistic is bs tho. There are way more Dolllar Stores than Whole Foods