Become a real estate mogul, or stay poor faggots

BST on idex. The only coin on idex with a starting mcap of 1m.
They backed their ICO with a 600k apartment block registered on the blockchain.
Pilot project in Luxembourg starting next week.
3 more pilot projects to follow, platform release in Q3 2018.

This project has been in devopment since 2016, with the ICO being held last month.
It's Team has an All Star line up, all members being competent and experienced in their area of expertise.
A quick google search will prove this. dyodd..
founder Denis Petrovcic will be speaking on a panel to at London Tech Week on June 14th which is "How can governments work with the private sector to restructure how property is bought, sold, owned and registered through the blockchain"

This has the potential to 100x by end of month, and go much higher.

This coin will have serious real world value once pilot projects are rolled out.

Top 200 marketcap guaranteed.

If you haven't at least dropped some chump change on blocksquare, you won't make it this year.

Others have tried, but his is the first coin to tokenize real estate for real.
This is no bs, it's happening.. get in while its still under the radar.

Attached: blawkskware.jpg (2048x2048, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blocksquare.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blocksquare.io/

With all the money i make on BST i will buy a house on the other side of town with a toilet.. this is the one boys.

Attached: 1512114073142.jpg (225x225, 11K)

> The only coin on idex with a starting mcap of 1m.
fucking liar, i know coins on idex with 6 figure market caps.

your shitcoin has no fucking mcap because no one wants it. sell before you can't afford a rope

1m STARTING mcap you fucking mong

This NEVER, i said NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER will be approved by regulatory agencies, not a single country will approve their business model.

Firstly, They already have an apartment block title registered on the blockchain.
Next up, Why would their founder go to London and speak on a panel about governments?
Have you been living under a rock the past year? because governments everywhere are adapting to crypto.
For eg, I live in Australia..
You know they have done Interbank transactions for property sales with payment/title/contracts on the blockchain here, right??

I went all in, between the team, use case, circulating supply and current market cap. This is my best chance at making it

never go all in.. always diversify.

Marketcap is so low, what difference would it make? Worst case scenario you break even

So what news is coming up for this? Any new exchange listings in the works?

Me too

Updates every thursday.
There is rumor of listing on major exchanges after the pilot project commences

Chad CEO.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 10.32.27 PM.png (604x606, 298K)

I got a bunch of these - needs a new exchange but can easily 10x once on a good one. Another thing to add, there's only like 150 people who actually own BST and bought into the ICO - they are mostly holders too, check their Telegram - going to be no one selling soon

How many do you have?

Over 10K, Under 20K

What about you?

Have about 22K. Bored of low volume. When moon?

Can't be stuck on shitty exchanges and expect a 10x. I mean it happens, but need to get a lot more shilling if that's what ya want

Attached: bst.jpg (581x421, 36K)

Wait for pilot projects obviously

I fucking hate IDEX, I wish it was on another exchange

i agree, my balance wouldn't even load i had to screenshot from trading screen.
I have accs at 10 major exchanges so i wont have a problem when its listed, i'll be ready

25k, had intentions to get 50k but the impatient fucks started shilling it here and it fucked me over in the process

Where does that rumor come from ?

Some faggot in a discord with thousands of people, what he had to say seemed credible.

he was only talking to me, and i pretended to only have $25 in eth so i know he wasn't shilling bags.

In what way did it seem credible?

That would take too much to explain.The amount of detail he had to have inside info.

>It's inside info, bro. Just trust me, it's too complicated.
I'm bagholding this coin just like you are so there's no point into trying to dupe me into buying. Try to think your shilling through next time.

It also doesn't help that you have 13 posts in your own thread faggot

fucken really.. you think im shilling?
Jow Forums is about helping each other out bro. Pajeets are obvious. I'm not dumping. The earliest i will sell is into the second pilot, even then i'm only selling half my position.
Then you have all these faggots getting LINK'd and REQ'd.
Pajeets are too dumb to understand something like BST and it when it does catch their radar they'll just help send it to the moon anyway.

Attached: 4sBdcPl.jpg (800x619, 71K)

15 now

hey guys, i'm the guy who sold off 80k bst in the last 24 hours AMA
i fucked the price real guud lmao

Thanks friend because of you I have been able to accumulate 100k

no problem friend. you should have waited though! I'm sinking this to 12k gwei so i can accumulate my 500k

Please larp, do it. I'm waiting

right now is not the time, friend. Once it gains traction again like it did last week, i'll punch it back down and set my orders.

Got 120K, will i make it ?

Nice anons, you will be whales. Wish I had as much, 25k BST reporting in

Yes

you are all full of shit. also, this is the bottom.. why would you sell it to the floor when you can't cant buy it back cheaper than you sold?