Gibs weed stocks. i think its pretty clear these are gonna be big winners in the coming years

gibs weed stocks. i think its pretty clear these are gonna be big winners in the coming years

Attached: weed.jpg (480x320, 62K)

The industry as a whole is a winner, but shit like PotCoin are going to fail.

You need to be an accredited investor if you want to make money in this industry.

Canadian or US companies, OP? For Canadian, best long term upside from current prices is probably Aphria. They're undervalued relative to the other large market cap weed companies at this time.

Best looking technicals on small cap right now is Tetra Bio-Pharma. If you're a shareholder of record when their spin-off LP North Bud Farms lists on CSE (some time this month) you get free shares in North Bud as a 'dividend in kind' on pro rata basis.

For US companies, there are a few but all are pretty small and highly speculative. MPX, IAN, CNNX, TGIF, LHS, etc. LHS is interesting as Aphria used to own majority stake and had to sell due to Canadian exchange rules regarding involvement in country where cannabis is federally illegal with no near term plans to legalize. I believe Aphria has some kind of arrangement in place whereby they can buy right back in to LHS if that situation were to change.

>You need to be an accredited investor if you want to make money in this industry.

kek

Weed is illegal here in India. But what about weed stocks?

Do Rishi's not do any sort of drugs?

yeah uhhh youre a little late

i agree. i have 26k on lvvv atm.

Uhh, you forgot canopy.

also bought in at when sub penny stock at .0089. get you some of that

I've made over 30% returns this year alone on HMMJ which is a Horizon Weed ETF. Basically buy and hold since it just keeps rising.

they are high on life and the only drug they need is bobs and vagene.

Canopy is the biggest but also the closest to 'priced in' meme. Upside from current share price is not a lot unless you're figuring to long hodl for an extended period of time.

They're allowed. I mean not legally but no one interferes in their lives

This. Obviously biztards with no understanding valuation think weed stocks are great investments because muh "weed is the future".

Bhang is legal though

Had no idea that existed.

Same reason they all think that buying crypto is like buying stock in a company or intellectual property rights, instead of what it really is: giving a company cold hard cash in exchange for some ledgered data with no use.

Also my friend's dad owns one of the largest cannabis companies in North America.

Potn

Thats fucking catnip

Can someone let me know how to buy stocks ?
I'm in Bolivia.
I have 10k that want to take out of crypto and put it in legit stocks to hold for 10 years

You open a brokerage account through your bank or whatever online trading service is available along those lines in your country.

HMMJ

Research bhang, they do this shit all day everyday and it's fully legal. It's basically milky weed tea. India has one of the longest traditions of weed useage worldwide

LMAO dude you're way too fucking late, I dumped my bags in Jan, everything is price in and theres no discovery left. Enjoying waiting 5 years to see a return based on profit.

Here's a tip no one else will give you, but don't go fucking go shouting it around XXII. Sell in Feb 2019.

HUGE WINNERS.

Might be the only thing that saves the American-Canadian-Mexican relationship.

Attached: 1528793731279.gif (375x375, 191K)

You're about 3 or 4 years too late.