Hahah you greedy Neet faggots thought you were slick and could make several times money faster than wage cucks

Hahah you greedy Neet faggots thought you were slick and could make several times money faster than wage cucks.

The stock market has been up consistently 10% this year while your bag of shit cryptos are at a -50% loss on a good day. Some of your bags of shit are down over 90% from ath.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh you losers. I love seeing retards fall for a sucker's market.

t. comfy index fund holder for 2 years and over 40% gains without losing sleep at night

Attached: btfo.png (448x494, 358K)

Jokes on you, I have a 25x short going.

Fuck I should have 50x oh well.

>40% in 2 years

Attached: 71XUT7F9gML._SX355_.jpg (355x284, 29K)

But op I bought into eth at $10..

aren't there plenty of wage cucks accumulating crypto? how do neets even have money to invest in anything

>constantly up

nevermind DOW being down 1k points this year

jeez thats alot of makeup

But user, those of us that took profit in December diversified and bought your boomer shitcoins, like stocks and metals etc as well. I'm confused, what's the issue? Newfags aren't playing every market yet? Well noobs gonna noob I guess.

Besides, on top of that there's been plenty of specific pumps, my remaining crypto stack is still at a x5 since the start of the year. I short sometimes too, when I feel like gambling on Bitmex. Masternodes are churning out gains faster than the market drops too - letting me get even more prepared for the next bull run. Fun times all round.

which coins do you masternode user? and how do you trade them, or just hodl?

>how do neets even have money to invest in anything

Allowance money
Money from their "online business"

>The stock market has been up consistently 10% this year while your bag of shit cryptos are at a -50% loss on a good day.
kek

Attached: faggot.png (1071x1848, 77K)

Attached: alts.jpg (944x1188, 135K)

wtf, I know this girl in real life, she's not even famous, why is she on here?

>blocking out the amount on an anonymous image board
You're a poorfag

Imagine being such a bad investor that you do worse than a poorfag who started in December at the literal ATH

40% on 2 years doing what everyone else is doing? Sounds like you are celebrating hyperinflation.
The bill will come due.

Lmao I'm not salty I'm just literally pointing out that blocking out your balance isn't doing anything. I have made much more money than you senpai

nice try user

I blocked the numbers out because no matter what they say, someone will find some reason to attack me for it. If it's low I'm a poorfag, if it's high I'm LARPing. Apparently if it's blanked out you just try to take a lucky guess.

Think you gotta care less about what biz has to say desu

Maybe you gotta care less about how much money other people have and focus on your own money

just show your values ya dingus

someone here started out with 2k late last year and now has over 25 btc. anything is possible

Awwwwww baby did I hurt your feelings

Started with $400, you do the math.

Why are you so salty tho? If your portfolio wasn't tanking you wouldn't be sitting on Jow Forums looking to take out all your anger on random strangers

If you think I'm the salty one read the posts again. And for christ sake if you have $2000 please stop acting like you're the best investor in the world and anybody responding to you/posting here is also a poorfag who is losing money. Stop sounding like a bitch.

>you do the math

Mainly just hodl & sell pumps. If I get enough to aquire a second masternode of something I do so (so it compounds). I'm expanding horizontally this year though, want a wide variety, so I'm steadily accumulating my long term holds. I ditched my low price 0 utility mnodes BTW (as in, if it's just a currency, drop it). If it's still profitable and hasn't dropped too far it stays for now.

Bear in mind, they aren't always strictly called a masternode - but really, if you have a set amount you need to stake, and have to assist in the operation of the network in some way, it's basically still a masternode in my book. Link is an example of that. Obviously stuff like Link hasn't launched yet, so nows the time to accumulate (yeah, yeah, Link is a meme etc).

So in no particular order here's a sample:
Mirq, Weycoin, Ark, Btc Green, Colx, Dero, Loom, Payfair, Substratum, Stratis, Sia, Chainlink, Sigma, Graft, REBL and my new favorite Xuma.

Obviously not all running yet - so I'm stocking up now. I'm forgetting quite a few though lol. I have a whole spreadsheet of em. Just dropped Stipend and a few others that are decent earners, but have no future. I'm considering getting into Blockstream - it's kinda, sorta the same boat (you vote on property listing etc to get rewards). Basically, a masternode should require you as an active, necessary partner in the success of the network. If they say it's free money, it's a scam. I mean, some like Weycoin are still scams haha, but they require more than just a stake.

Protip: Xuma. Dyor of course. But Holy fuck, potential plus. Decentralised NoSQL database, right now Dapps need to use a regular DB. If Substratum is providing the hosting, Xuma will be the DB. Cheap as fuck too, and I never see it mentioned.

You clearly seem to have a problem with the fact that there are people who are making money in the bear market. I'm merely making fun of OP for bragging about a 10% gain in the boomer market.

*Blocksquare not Blockstream lol. Haha, wish I could have a Blockstream MN, or a "Bank" as they're commonly known.

Never once even implied that at all, just pointed out that no need to block your balance on an anonymous board. >>>reddit

>>>>reddit
Funny. Tell me, what do you think of EOS?

Was a nice profit a couple of weeks ago but it's an overvalued piece of shit and I am currently short on it. Yourself?

So easy to out the projecting plebbiters

Attached: trumplaughing.jpg (696x413, 27K)

>i'm the projecting plebbiter
>implying you're not offended because you're currently 50% in EOS
Last message before I go study for an exam tomorrow. You're a newfag who started in December, and while you have made a nice % gain you're still trading with less than $3000, aka fucking nothing. Stop being such a cocky fag.

Bragging with 40% in 2 years against crypto investors. Oh dear, you also like being dominated, right? Fucking fag