Give them independence

Give them independence.

Attached: 1538360567060.png (490x419, 18K)

Show me your boipusssi

ok, its not like they matter at all anyway

They don't want it

no they r our slaves

>leaves the US
>gets hit by another hurricane
>lots of damage
>can't afford to repair the damage
>beggs to be let back into the US

I'll give them 6 months tops

We spend a fuckload of dosh on them. Each hurricane we rebuild them. And each hurricane they demand more money from us.

NO, GIVE US BACK TO SPAIN!

I'd rather have Hawaii get indepndence.

Much more unique, still kept its native culture and largely inhabited by natives.

>still kept its native culture
no
>largely inhabited by natives
asians

Why don't you give them statehood?

Puerto Ricans don't even want independence

They most likely will gain statehood within a decade or so.

But it's a fairly complicated process to become a state, unless it's by a treaty (as was the case of Texas), and it usually takes many years.

Democratic controlled house & Senate might make them a state, but i'd say it's unlikely.

It'd would also be a pain for the bureacracy because they'd have to distribute seats in the House, two more senators, more taxes, more federal gibs, etc. etc.
If I had to guess the best time for them to become a state would be late 2019

N. Hawaiian culture was fabricated by us to get more tourism

>implying
They may screech about Trumpy wumpy but they damn well know they would be 12 kinds of fucked without US gibs after a hurricane strikes.
Oh you sweet summer child.
It’s an economic liability that doesn’t even know what it fully wants combined with the fact it is technically poorer than the poorest state in the Union, that being Mississippi IIRC. It’s also, unsurprisingly, pretty heavy towards the Democratic Party, and we all know how much of a shitshow US politics can be. But seriously it really is an economic dead end, for a place named “Rich Port” it isn’t really rich, which is putting it lightly.

they aren't going to become a state any time soon. they'll either stay in territorial limbo or hold an independence referendum

>they would be 12 kinds of fucked without US gibs after a hurricane strikes.
desu we'd still help them even if they weren't our property.
To much US investment into the island to just let n*ture destroy it

>they'll either stay in territorial limbo or hold an independence referendum
So the same thing?
Only like 20% of Puerto Ricans want independence, and that's a liberal number

>So the same thing?
a failed referendum would shut down all talk of puerto rico becoming independent.

Puerto Rico is rightful Spanish clay.

>kept its native culture
?????
famously watered down and explotied for moneys, almost shorthand for cultural appropriation and commercialization

Do other Latinos bully them for being a part of the United States?

Nobody really cares about them beyond saying "fuck reggaeton" while dancing to it. People sometimes bully them because they can't pronounce Rs and say stuff like Puelto Lico, but for the most part, they aren't relevant enough for almost everyone. They rarely appear in normalfag Latin American memes.

>Nobody really cares about them

Attached: ScRR6.jpg (640x480, 44K)