Why do white women love Asian men so much?

The best-looking and most intelligent white women seem to go for Asian men. Why is this?

Attached: emma_watson.jpg (573x700, 384K)

they don't

kys

because the white men are going after asian women

she couldn't handle the Georgian chad, so she thought it was a good idea to have a beta bitch bf instead

Attached: 650_121214050507.jpg (530x562, 105K)

go to any top school in America like CalTech or MIT, and you will find plenty of high IQ white women dating Asian men.

A white woman dating a Georgian subhuman. Disgusting.

whats up with you ricels and constantly feeling like you have to mention how ASIAN MALE WHITE FEMALE COUPLES TOTALLY EXIST TOO GUYS. I'm pretty sure any reasonable person realizes that...

The thread topic is a little more nuanced than that my low IQ white incel friend.

The question is, why are good-looking and intelligent white women like Emma Watson so attracted to Asian men?

>intelligent white women like Emma Watson

Attached: 1462200627206.png (643x537, 231K)

>tfw no asian bf

I have nothing against Asians, but in fact very few white women find them attractive, perhaps some anime and K-pop fans might want to meet with Koreans or Japanese, but this definitely does not apply to the Chinese, they are literally considered the most unattractive

Why the hell is Jow Forums so fucking gay. It's like Jow Forums without muh guns

you came to this conclusion based on no data, right?

>intelligent
lmao no she's not.
>white
well I mean she's jewish, if you go around calling jews white a lot of them might get upset at you. Also surely you're joking right, emma watson has had like 15 boyfriends because lol hollywood relationships are a nightmare and something like 2 or 3 of them have been asians, how does this make her have rice fever, I mean at least pick an actual actress that has had a lot of asian boyfriends lol.

I have no doubt that dumb white women don't find Asian men attractive.

But the fact remains that intelligent white women do find Asian men very attractive.

>Studied at Brown and Oxford.

Certainly more intelligent than a Georgian subhuman like you. Also, white Anglo women are the cream of crop when it comes to intelligence.

Attached: IQbyreligion.jpg (500x481, 34K)

>well I mean she's jewish,
uh...no she's not

sure thing, dumbass.
that's american Anglicans, English ones are dummies

Attached: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (741x643, 45K)

women are really addicted to south east asian men for some reason

they're like cats to catnip

Attached: SEABVLL 1.jpg (912x1083, 180K)

American Anglicans are ethnic Anglo mostly.

Attached: SEAbvll.jpg (750x500, 60K)