>2018
still no whitu waifu ....

Attached: 16465660_242970746106542_6164612769501937664_n.jpg (750x869, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-3gugErEpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Vacth
youtube.com/watch?v=hxhj92R_uGw
facebook.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rSXyLGvaQaE
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-04/wa-premier-defends-mp-over-alleged-china-communist-party-links/10583028
perthnow.com.au/news/wa/chinese-developer-reveals-plan-for-40-storey-scarborough-skyscraper-ng-3ab172bb8440cfc6817a59945076eade
weeklytimesnow.com.au/agribusiness/decisionag/china-to-become-biggest-foreign-owner-of-australian-farmland/news-story/ba27742491380f55568bc3d5ada296cb
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-18/australia-hosting-unprecedented-numbers-international-students/9669030
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/csiro-thwarted-13m-hacks-in-past-30-days/news-story/8987fcec44457671afada378fcc1e873
youtube.com/watch?v=zkkHZ28Z4qM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gaijin stay out of Japan, gaijin tourist worse than wild animal, Japan is for Japanese
>wtf where is my qt white waifu?
hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1514730772582.jpg (640x637, 33K)

GIMME A QT AUSTRALIAN WHITU WAIFU!!

i want to fuck it

Attached: 1542497610286.png (740x557, 250K)

No such thing as a cute Aussie woman

I WANNA FUCK WHITU QT AUSSIE GRILLS!!
GIMME GIMME GIMME

GIMME A QT AMERICAN WHITU GRILLS!!

you need to be more fluent in english first

fuck u cunt!!
EAT KIMCHI EVERYDAY U MOTHERFUCKER.
I DON'T EAT DOG THOUGH

How can you tell she's white with all the filters, makeup, the wig and the edited eyes?

GOD DAMN IT FRAMCE!
SHE IS MY IDOL MY ANGEL MY EVERYTHING
NO FILTERS ,MAKEUP, THE WIG.
THIS IS HER.

Okay but she barely looks real

youtube.com/watch?v=W-3gugErEpk

look
this is angel.
you don't meet real angel yet.

I know she is real angel.

whitu girls are all angels.

gimme a qt whitu angel right now!

I mean you could've at least picked a white girl that didn't need a bunch of makeup, wigs and effects to make herself look pretty. Besides if you like australian women why don't you just come to australia, its not like angloid females are in high demand.

Attached: 1544077520178.png (465x485, 335K)

please deliver to Nippon.
Australia is pretty far from here.

Who is that?

>deliver
what do I look like some kinda of slave trader to you?

>I DON'T EAT DOG THOUGH
good lad

Attached: snapshot_01.28.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

I want to meet whitu grills in Japan here.
Australia is too far to go.

eat kimchi and dog everyday for your health.

>eat kimchi
okie
>eat dog
no. dog meat is really hard to get.

>white
>american

an oxymoron

Attached: amerimart1.png (324x358, 12K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Vacth
french mommy gf

>dog meat is hard to get
import from china

we had a girl in our school, lalapea monsta was her online name, and she'd do this sorta shit since she was 13. She'd have all these creepy online men talking about how sexy/cute she was and how she was a loli. I think it caused the breakup of her boyfriend of about 2 years in highschool.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxhj92R_uGw

for reference

Attached: lalapeamonsta.jpg (720x960, 89K)

et deux

Attached: lalapeamonsta2.jpg (225x225, 10K)

et trois

facebook.com

/photo.php?fbid=422217074976224&set=a.111321269399141&type=3&theater

She has a BTS poster above her bed, so you know she wants an Korean / East Asian boyfriend. Japs really fucked themselves over with their white worship that they never promoted Japanese men to the rest of the world and constantly put white people in their anime.

Meanwhile you see what Koreans (and Chinese) are doing by promoting their men to the world and you see how white girls are going crazy for it.

sorry bic boi but girls don't want dicklets

Attached: smarr benis.png (419x249, 6K)

>breakup of her boyfriend of about 2 years in highschool

Was her boyfriend 'white'? Because she is now dating an Asian guy.

No idea what BTS is so I'll take your word for it. We had a few girls in our year crazy for K-pop and korean blokes, they all knew eachother though on a first name basis out of 350 students in our year. It's definitely becomming a thing though, and like you said mainly for korean men. Most women here don't think east-asian men look that good though. Japanese men BTFO

Yeah he was white, his name was seb, nice bloke, very funny and easy going. I haven't really kept in touch with her so IDK how many other boyfriends she's gotten since then.

God this is reminded me of a moment from high school, everyone was on laptops and the teacher has a computer, and we were all sitting quietly and all of a sudden this fat girls computer sound turns on and it starts blaring K-pop as loud as it could go and she was frantically trying to mute it and everyone laughed at her.

That was fucking savage.

hahahaha. Yeah nah it's mainly more overweight women who are interested in it ay now that I think about it, I mean, asian men are getting "white gf's" but just not at the weight they're expecting.

We had a similiar experience here, but instead of k-pop it was the class clown, Scott McClean. It was the Year 10 exams at our school. We had the principals wife as a teacher that year in S&E, she was overlooking our exams as we sat there and did them, Mrs. Hunt was her name, we all called her Mrs. "Cunt" behind her back though, I think she caught one of us once doing that and boi did that guy get whipped. Anyway, we were all sitting there and writing away, muttering to ourselves under our breaths and all half a table's width apart. There was a tense atmosphere in the air. When suddenly, on full blast, all we hear is youtube.com/watch?v=rSXyLGvaQaE

Of course the class absolutely erupts in laughter and scott's face goes bright red to turn off his phone and the call he was getting, the teacher couldn't shut us up from then on out and for the rest of the exam kids were either laughing or talking to eachother without care. By far the best exam I've ever had.

Ching chong bing ling asians get back to the rice fields you fucking line eyed motherfuckers.

second this

>abc.net.au/news/2018-12-04/wa-premier-defends-mp-over-alleged-china-communist-party-links/10583028
>perthnow.com.au/news/wa/chinese-developer-reveals-plan-for-40-storey-scarborough-skyscraper-ng-3ab172bb8440cfc6817a59945076eade
>weeklytimesnow.com.au/agribusiness/decisionag/china-to-become-biggest-foreign-owner-of-australian-farmland/news-story/ba27742491380f55568bc3d5ada296cb
>abc.net.au/news/2018-04-18/australia-hosting-unprecedented-numbers-international-students/9669030
>bribing out local mps and businesses to put buildings on scarborough after decades of pushback from the local community.
>theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/csiro-thwarted-13m-hacks-in-past-30-days/news-story/8987fcec44457671afada378fcc1e873

Chinese move out!

why are japs and koreans always so autistic jesus christ just be normal ffs

this is what happens when your parents make you spend your entire life studying and then expects you to be able to find a girlfriend with basically zero social or english fluency skills with others

looks like *ahem* the kind of girl that exclusively goes for Asian men.

weeaboo, social a bit strange, quirky, and probably knows too much about Asian culture (pop culture) compared to her peers, and probably is learning Japanese.

Yeah nah, I wouldn't say exclusively, she was with Seb that wh*te boy I was talking about earlier.

Yeah, don't forget the chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=zkkHZ28Z4qM