You have to give up your private key

>you have to give up your private key
LOL IMAGINE BUYING EOS
CENTRALIZED SHITCOIN

Attached: 1765.png (200x200, 7K)

>reversing transactions
>seizing funds
Might as well use PayPal than this shitcoin.

Also, still no mainnet, lol.

EOScam will bleed to $3 by the time mainnet is launched and when the deposits are online again it will dump to $0.5.

>Also, still no mainnet, lol.

lol at the end is fake. You are not laughing you are stressing the fuck out.

EOS and XRP being successful is proof that this market is retarded. If this type of shit reaches top 5, it means that either the entire crypto market is a meme and we're doomed or that we're still very early.
I'm thinking that 10 years from now we'll be looking back and wondering how these pseudo-decentralized bullshit projects were ever valued so high.

Attached: 1355021501789.png (250x202, 29K)

this is FUD

>EOS and XRP being successful is proof that this market is retarded. If this type of shit reaches top 5, it means that either the entire crypto market is a meme and we're doomed or that we're still very early.

There will be mainstream coins and coins that are more niche. Mainstream coins will be faster and more feature complete. While niche shitcoins will be slow expensive and incomplete.

ETH wont vanish, it will just go down in value.

no

You just described HPB the chink "scam" tittles by Jow Forums

Don't forget ETH and LTC if we're talking about bullshit projects.

Vote for me sir I produce block. many rupe-- i mean dollars for you if i can produce block

who's really "stressing" when it's down 40% from ATH...
anyone who wants to get into Eos could comfortably wait until it pumps to $15 to get in
meanwhile, a bunch of you are starting to worry your unrealised profits already solidified in your mind at $20 may not ever come back

>He thought it would kill Ethereum

Attached: 1517483336603.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>gave private key in Scatter, works just like MetaMask
>voted
>0 problems
>still have all my coins

Can't help that you're a brainlet

feeling so good I sold this shitcoin at $15.

>Nobody cares enough to vote
>Issues just sit forever because not enough people are voting

Attached: 1506397354373.jpg (3000x2000, 442K)

You missed about 15 airdrops now though

>everyday more and more voters
>will finish in a week

yes I am sure those nobody coins would have completely covered my losses.

Take a good, long look at that candle, and then take a good, long look at yourself in the mirror.

Well, nobody knows. Not me, not you. So we'll see what happens

>yes I am sure those nobody coins would have completely covered my losses.

kek you just admitted the only reason you don't like the coin is because you didn't get in soon enough.

This shitcoin will be the final nail in the coffin for crypto. Good job grog larimer

EOS, XRP, TRX, fucking XVG getting into the top 20 for a while, it seems that we are in a stage of crypto where marketing and hype are king. Fundamentals be damned.

Attached: 4A996754-C105-4AA2-A65E-F2981EC137A3.png (278x447, 182K)

why are people saying this is a pedo coin

after watching that vote scam stream i unironically market sold. i got pedo vibes from the “team” as well. they couldn’t even agree to a timetable that they already voted on.

Brock Pierce. An Open Secret. DYOR

ok whats the deal with this? Do I really need to vote if I only have 400 tokens? I would think that exchanges would dwarf the little guys like me. Binance alone could probably launch this chain.

There are only FOUR coins, that are closer to ATH than EOS right now. You're not stressing because you want to buy and you can't, you're stressing because this is the worst price point for something to buy, it's not a safe low where it's down like 80% and there's less risk, but there's still room to dump.

So you didn't buy at 4 USD so you're not comfy, but you also are scared about buying now. You're in this thread because even if you say you hate it, EOS interests you. Sure you can say you come here to laugh at us, but the truth is you could laugh harder at 99.99% of other bagholders.

The truth is you're too scared to buy but a small, tiny, part of your brain thinks maybe this will moon. Maybe this will be like XRP where everyone shits on it, calls it centralised scam garbage as it goes up and up. The thing is I'm in EOS not only because I like making money, but because I especially like making money when other people are seething. The sheer amount of hate EOS generates on biz and reddit is almost unique. No other coin is hated this much on BOTH sites.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 17.24.33.png (2552x660, 183K)

>it's an exit scam
>Dan Larimer won't follow through
>KYC will take US token holders
>it's an ERC-20 token
>tokens have no use
>it's vaporware
>it has too many bugs to launch
>it got "hacked"
>the block producers are fighting, won't launch
>you will never get to 15% votes
it will dump and never get back to ATH
>it will never pass ethereum
>it will never pass Bitcoin
>it will never replace the UD dollar
>the wildly wealthy people who bought this will still never know true happiness

voted on scatter and eosportal, no issues

>0.5 second block time
>free transactions
>smartcontracts

>no fundamentals

Attached: 1512694123312.png (313x325, 89K)

nah the truth is you bought a centralized shitcoin that raised too much money and was co-founded by a pedophile. Dude out here trying to justify his shitty decisions with "muh airdrops". I got news for you...when the pedo platform fails your airdrops on it wont be worth shit

Its weird right. A lot of stuff like Dero, ok yeah thats a textbook scam. EOS clearly is not. It has an active github, a working testnet, the most prolific blockchain dev in the world, perfect fundamentals. And yet still they call it a scam.

fuck I knew I forgot one

>muh pedo

Look at NEO and all its dapps, its not even top 10 anymore. This shit will crater within 3 months. ADA used to be #5

Pro tip, whenever people rely on ambiguous terms like 'centralized shitcoin' or 'pedophile' they basically have no genuine FUD. Notice how with NEO they actually called out flaws in its DPOS system, or with Verge the fact that it actually got hacked several times.

Centralisation is very difficult to quantitatively determine, at what point is it centralised? Jihan would need only 3 or 4 people to join him to launch a 51% attack on BTC. Vitalik carries enough clout he could essentially fork Ethereum if he really wanted to, or if someone launched some sex trafficking DAPP on ethereum there would be consequences. True decentralisation is a meme/pipe dream and has very little bearing on actually price action. Your average joe isn't going to give a shit about the extent of decentralisation. EOS represents a compromise between total centralisation and performance, whilst also being able to label itself as a blockchain and a currency powered platform, these are very popular concepts at the moment and these alone will drive the price up. A lot of people invest in things because they want to feel like they are a part of the future etc, and institutional money invests because of how marketable something is. Honestly biz does this every time and even though they are wrong, six months from now everyone here will have amnesia and be in support of EOS. Just like how in September 2017 people were SHITTING on XRP as the ultimate kikecoin, and convincing people to sell their ripple for 20 cents and buy LINK. Honestly go check the biz archives, tons of threads said LINK would replace XRP or that XRP was a complete scam. Now I never hear anyone shit on XRP. It's actually exhausting because it feels like you're constantly arguing with teenagers on this site.

>other shitty products failed so this will too

do you even check ips before you sperg out a 3 paragraphs cope? i'm not laughing at eos
shit dude, your entire post reeks of desperation. what makes you think people aren't laughing harder at 0xbtc pajeets? why are you surprised a 4 billion project gets more attention than a 400 million project? and what's with the fixation on 4 usd, anyway. Eos was at 50 cents for months, anyone who's not a december newfag had the opportunity to load up
being upset you missed out on btc and eth is not a good enough reason to invest in something

Looks like the EOS shill discord found the thread, noticed they all rushed in at the same time to defend their p*docoin

I voted with 1000. Just to support the websites i was using, and testing how the netwok works etc. Don't think you have too, but it's nice to see how it all works

that's because it was on page 1

Faggotry

EOS was at 50 cents for ages but there were more gains to be had elsewhere, I bought REQ for 6 cents and sold for 80 cents, then took that and put it into XLM, and so on, maybe I could have made a few better moves but overall I made more than 10x during Dec/Jan so buying EOS at 4 USD was the ideal time for me since that was 8x above 50 cents. Also I mention it because I am very happy with that purchase, I bought it during the John Oliver rant thing. Also my long 'sperg comments' may be irritating to some, but I also think biz lacks longer discussion sometimes.

based

I made 60k USD off of EOS.

I'm glad I fled back to BTC, once the embarrassing failure of a launch is over, people are going to dump these shitcoins and the price is going to be well under $10. One of the weaknesses of EOS is that it has little grassroots community support, and this debacle isn't changing that for the better. I think unless they want to pump 60 billion into it so that it beats ETH artificially, EOS is going nowhere fast, and will become Dan's third strike and he'll finally be out.

Attached: 5792dd0981707e49c8cca6d91c3e247a.png (1024x768, 678K)

> thinks rich people care about pedophilia
> clearly hasn't heard of Hollywood, Roman Polanski, or Judy Garland

People keep forgetting EOS has all the crowd sale Eth. They can pass eth by selling it. Also when did grassroots support matter for a big centralized idea? Ripple is centralized af and made a lot of ppl rich.

They dumped most of it already, you need to be more informed if you want to play the crypto game, fren.

The dump itself is significant because it meant that EOS went from being something that people generally didn't like and knew little about to being a hostile, unwanted presence in the crypto world.

Attached: f0d.jpg (573x430, 30K)

>ETH
>bullshit project
explain

0 real world use cases.

Brilliant but egomaniacal lead dev who goes on rants on twitter then deletes them minutes later.

Vapourware scaling solutions, Vitalik himself said solving the scaling issues of ETH is less important than feeding people in Darfur (he quickly deleted the tweet but there are archives of it, was all over biz a few weeks ago).

No actual use cases despite years of active development and existing mainnet, despite all these 'experts' praising it, despite the enterprise alliance, not ONE company or corporation is using ETH.

Vast majority of trading volume exists for the express purpose of buying ICOs, of which there is yet to be a single existing ICO with a product creating any real world value.

Has already gone up 4000x since ICO, currently 1500x ICO price yet despite all this value growth the most popular DAPPs are CryptoKitties and Etheremon, cheap pokemon knockoffs that require you to sign a metamask transaction for every action you take.

Current most valuable ERC-20s are Cardano (a vapourware project being developed to replace ETH) and TRON (lmao). Was EOS recently but the EOS ERC-20s are now frozen so I don't count them.

I could go on, but my point is BTC was designed and developed in response to the bailouts (see Genesis block) the idea being to create a currency backbone that couldn't be arbitrarily printed, with the goal of creating a more fair free market in which if you are an organisation that fails to be profitable due to your scummy and onerous behaviour, you can't just be bailed out. Think about that, the fact that you can't create BTC means that if one day something like the GFC were to happen in a bitcoin powered world, they would actually go out of business. In this sense BTC is an ideological project and it is actively growing every year towards this.

ETH on the other hand is a Russian nesting doll of pyramid schemes.

Thought I should share this as well. They're botting heavily on EOS to keep the price up on unregulated exchanges.

Attached: 41BB7E0100000578-4654142-image-a-27_1498825415818.jpg (609x892, 102K)

*yawn*

>volume 30000ETH/24hr
>0.9 EOS buys

Pro tip: check the sells, they also have it

See that bid for 2000+? Market manipulation works because there are people out there who will fall for it. There are still plenty of dumb/clueless people in crypto who have no idea how this works. If you put in a buy order on top of a mountain of identical bot bids, you should probably exit crypto now and either go for some blue chip stocks or just save your money.

Attached: 41BB7E0100000578-4654142-image-a-27_14988254158182.jpg (602x877, 96K)

Nigga fuck this tech and anyone solely involved for it. I was always here to make gains. I've been in longer than I wanted tho...

All I want is 9k btc or so to dump and lea e

These brailets plan to be rich in 2 or 3 years. Kek

>There are still plenty of dumb/clueless people in crypto

I got a good laugh out of this thread, I feel like the universe has repaid me for giving out free investment advice

Attached: ideal 2d.jpg (800x1067, 249K)