Jeff Bezos has 138,800,000,000 dollars. You will very likely never be that rich. Imagine being the richest man on earth...

Jeff Bezos has 138,800,000,000 dollars. You will very likely never be that rich. Imagine being the richest man on earth, owner of one of the most successful companies of all time.

Attached: JB.jpg (890x501, 44K)

And he will always be a neurotic jew. Diogenes was happier.

Also imagine being as ugly as him and going bald so you got to shave your head to hide it.

i was about to say... take this as a lesson people.. no matter how rich you are... you are still bald and that won't change that.

you think he'd let me hold $1000000? Like permanently?

No he doesn't. He has stock worth that much and he can't sell it, so he does not in actuality have $138 BN.

>You will very likely never be that rich
I like how you make this hedge
As if the next future behemoth billionaire may be browsing this board right now

You're not wrong, just pedantic. OP should have said "is worth"

hahhahahhaha one of these duds being that rich is hilarious

id suck his dick for $1million dollars
ab

>bezos
>richest man on earth
where do you brainlets come from

Looks are worthless, and mean nothing they cannot be changed. You think ugly people are inferior to you? On the surface maybe, but no they just have circumstance applied to them.
Well, forgive me if I'm getting something wrong, he COULD liquidate everything and have that. I'm assuming there's something or other in place that would put him in trouble for doing that since he is such a big part of it.
Everyone agrees he basically is, i see no proof otherwise

>top X richest people
>*excludes royalty
>Rockefellers are technically royalty
Bezos is like a child compared to them

Is this guy fucking jacked too?

>he COULD liquidate everything and have that.
no he couldn't.
By that logic I'm sure you think Satoshi could liquidate his 1M BTC and have 6.8 billion, right?
It would take a guy like Bezos around 20 years to liquidate everything and actually have that amount of money.

amazons pe is fucked

Ok you're correct

I'm gonna make an online waifubot site which will surpass amazon

?

imagine being so rich you could just buy all the bitcoin in circulation

I can just imagine how many pants will get soiled if people see 100 billion dollar buy wall lol

>you will likely never
You will NEVER EVER

Well at least I'm not bald

He wishes he was on Elons level tbf

Post proof or fuck off

Its pretty annoying how most of the faggots who got rich from the Internet are 70 year old boomers, Im nearly 40 and was only a kid with no money when the big opportunity's were around

Bezos got his parents to invest in him, true. There's no glory in being an entrepreneur. You're just playing out the scenario apt for your social class.

>Jeff Bezos has 138,800,000,000 dollars
I wish people would understand how money works, you wouldn't be so poor and retarded.

He’s not the richest.

The Forbes list excludes royalty, etc. As some anons mentioned, despite the memes and conspiracy theorists making it less believable, the Rothschilds really are wealthier as a family. Also, there are probably other figures that aren’t known too.

Remember that you can’t buy your anonymity back once it’s compromised. There are likely people wealthier that you have never heard of.

And the Forbes list is ducking stupid anyway. It doesn’t take into account dishonesty, etc. You really think people don’t hide there real worry and do dodgy deals behind closed doors?

Abramovich is worth, what? 8 billion or something? Maybe less according to the list. And he has literally orechesteated gangland killings and grenade attacks/car bombings on bus business enemies.
Yet no one cares about these things and pretend they never happened.

You think he won’t lie too?

phone posting
Ignore errors

I don't really think he *has* that much, just that's what it says he's worth. Poor phrasing by me my bad

Jeff is David De Rothschild's bitch

I don't give a fuck, I just want $500k so I can spend the rest of my life in my basement as a NEET

I agree
To get 500k is still tricky though, not sure just buying stocks will do the job

He looks like he could kick your ass though. At least with zuckerberg or gates you could say you would beat their ass, but Bezos looks like he would manhandle 90% of /biz

I have 20 amazon shares. Feels good

there is that thing called hair transplant for the low self esteem cucks

kek
Like hair is the most important aspect of life.
See Idiocracy.
Nothing else to offer? At least he/she has hair lmao.
Then there are people who have hair but are ugly. Great.

hes 5'7...

I would take part of the money but not the position

I have something he will never have; a foreskin

The best roids, food and trainers money can buy

Guys that rich likely buy their own private islands and partner up with other rich people to perform satanic rituals on children.

buy washington post. acquire cia frens. weeeee stock moons.

and despite all that, he's still a bald manlet.
life is a cruel joke.

are you seriously this new? google "rothschild family assets" for a start. you have the most powerful library of the world at your disposal and you sit here shitposting because your feelings are hurt

>Post proof or fuck off
Oh, it's one of (((these people))) again...

Attached: 1516623651875.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

There's nothing preventing him from liquidating all of his stock. Average volume of Amazon is about 5 million shares per day, he has 80 million shares. He can't market sell anything without causing a flash crash, but over the course of a few weeks he could slowly offload them all

This, Gaurentee he'd trade it all for one day as a chad

Where did Investopedia pull that number from?

What’s the amount of money where you hit max wealth. Such as someone with a billion dollars probably has the same lifestyle and spending habits as someone with 10 billion, but at what point do you hit that?

Wait, are they owners of 2 trillions worth of assets or are they in control of 2 trillions worth of assets ?

Also nobility != royalty

kek actually go look up that article now
number was retracted

Attached: 1614617147.png (801x292, 41K)

probably 10M-100M for wealth; multi-million dollar house, car, quality foods

and 100M-500M for ultra-wealth; mega-million dollar mansion(s), several cars, jets, nice food, servants

Oh wait, now it makes sense.

>Investopedia is a privately owned website based in New York City that focuses on investing education and financial news.
>Its operations have been managed by CEO David Siegel since 2015.

>You will very likely never be that rich
So? I don't care. Having more than 2 million is enough for me and I'm very close.

Not everyone is a whiny incel like you. Some people aren't perpetual high-schoolers and don't give a fuck about being 'chad'

This means jack shit. Hordes of women would suck a wet fart out of his ass. Looks mean nothing when you have that much money.

but he's been married for 25 years

Don't bother. People on here are all such deranged lunatics that they think it's impossible for a man to be happily married.

nice liquidity