SUN FINALLY SETS ON THE RISING SUN

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-12-09-15-47-38.png (1439x2056, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Foundation_Day
nishinippon.co.jp/feature/new_immigration_age/article/420486/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do I apply?

ちょっと男子~!

Attached: 1544345339709.png (166x420, 109K)

RIP Japan
660 B.C. - 2018 A.D.

Looks like expensive labor and old population got them.

>mfw

Attached: nippon.jpg (154x223, 8K)

I wonder what kind of people will they be importing

Chinese for cheap labor, pajeets for more technical positions.

English teachers to help the fertility rate

sub saharan african bvlls

I doubt it will be chinese. I think it will be workers from Philipines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Indians. One way or another, their fertility rate is about to skyrocket.

Mummy!

Most likely this. They want peasants, but not ones that will intimidate ken-sama like KARA BOGA.

Keen to finish my degree now.
Also
>That picture

This. It's the usual by the way, we already send bunch of workers there each year.
I heard though, you only allowed to work there for 3 to 5 years.

Whites only, nihon no rike BRACKS.

DELET DIS

Attached: 1544245033746s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Cuckolded lol

it's actually Vietnamese and Nepalese mainly.

the new japan, beautiful

Attached: file.png (456x366, 290K)

>660 B.C

>how to make ugly dawn syndrome dwarves uglier

myriad of continental brown bulls will flock to this militarily and mentally emasculated archipelago

Attached: 1540536843759.jpg (404x343, 28K)

Well this is a good aproach. They wont be that liberal as Europians. Maybe they will give them a special papers like a short term work visa? Something in this way.
But how can they stop human instinct of mating? Sooner or kater there will be marriages with these workers lol.

Japan is already taking about 400k foreigners per year and it has been increasing
and now it's like
Chinese>Vietnamese>Filipinos>Koreans
this won't be entirely changed soon

The media always says “finally open the door” for anything but it's more like an update, actually.
like it makes easier to get much longer resident status for them

That is exactly how Europe started its immigration policies

Also, don’t take idiots at face value. This allows permanent residency and family reunification at the end of the five years.

So essentially, not all that much will change, at least for the near future?

Thanks for the insight. So its nothing completly new. I had the feeling that Japan has to do something about their aging population and expensive labor work.

This

Japan is already changing but yeah not all that much will change

Japan is changing in a lot of ways, and some of those ways seem contradictory to each other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Foundation_Day

They’ll be bringing in Chinese steel workers and engineers, not hordes of illiterate shitskins with no skill whatsoever

>some of those ways seem contradictory to each other.
like what?

Don't forget the Nigerians.

KARA BOGA

It's over for Japan. First it's workers, then it's their families.

Source?

You think they are going to just vet 445,000 people perfectly?

You’re either ignorant or retarded if you think this isn’t important

I shouldn't have said that, because now I'm drawing a blank on what I was gonna use as an example. Guess I'm not as well versed on modern Japan's changes as I thought. Sorry to waste your time, user.

Attached: DtvrJsdVsAAsMkE.jpg (680x502, 30K)

Didn't our government say the same thing?

They are letting them bring families after five years of work without criminal actions. If you marry in Japan or have a child there they will also recieve permanent residency.

This law is a HUGE change and it basically sets Japan up for a time when they eventually grant citizenship to millions of foreigners, making it an immigrant nation.

why the hell do they fight over it in the pic?

That chinese comic isn't good for you dude.

Japan is finished.

they aren't even in top 10, i guess. they are just so conspicuous when the country is full of asians

>According to the legendary account of the Kokiji
Japanese sources before the Heian period are often dubious and rarely have the scholarly legitimacy due to the lack of sources. Also, the foundation day was established during the Meiji era, supposedly two millenniums after the fact.

Excuse me? Japanese user gave some clarifying information and I wanted to thank him.

Because millions of foreign peasants = lower wages for the working class

Japan’s big business party is the one that approved the law.

Japanese-user is lying. Japan took in 150,000 last year as “internees” who leave after 3 years of work. This change will allow 350,000 or more each year and they can stay for 5+ with a good chance of permanent residency at the end of their guest worker period.

No problem bruh

You guys have no idea how huge this is. The globalists have wanted to mongrelize the Japanese race for ages. Japan resisted fiercely... and was punished with Fukushima. But Japan has finally succumbed to the powers that be. This is the beginning of the end for Japan.

Not a Jow Forumstard, but basically this

Except replace “globalists” with big business

yea but I mean look at them like chill a little bit the papers wont run away.

There is no hope anywhere. The future is ape.

Attached: 1464108825175.jpg (645x773, 57K)

nishinippon.co.jp/feature/new_immigration_age/article/420486/
I'm not lying though. I didn't mean they were all permanent workers at all. there are always some ways to get longer resident status and yes it's becoming easier.

Do you have any clue how Europe’s immigration policies began? Just like this

You blatantly misrepresented the facts by using your position of authority.

Only me calling you out made you post the actual facts. If I wasn’t here people would be ignorant.

But I thank you, user.

ok suppose you take the papers away from his hands. Now what he wont be able to print new ones or what?

But there's no guarantee that the Japanese government will go full retard like the European governments did. I'm not saying you're wrong, you're probably right, but I'd like think they're government has learned from the immigration fuckups of other governments.

You think they don’t have embassies or consulates?

Sure. I’d wager it will be less bad than Europe’s policies.

However, the native population is in a far worse demographic position than Europeans. 300,000 new immigrants a year is far more in % with a declining native population.

I don't know, man. I think I'm totally fair.

I dont know what that means. Im asking a simple question. If they physically take away the papers from his hands does it change anything or does he just print new ones?

good job guys. took you a while

SEA and LatAm

You completely left out the permanent residency visas though...

He prints new ones

SEA mainly, some Chinese and some formalization of Korean/Brazilian workers. Few from LATAM.

it is time

Attached: 1488830345879 copy.png (1512x574, 224K)

This is punishment for Nanjing.

China will remain an ethnostate with a vice grip on the minorities.

Meanwhile Japan will be overrun by darkies. Japan is finished. RIP.

But seriously, why though?

I heard about Japan's declining birthrate. I also heard Japanese women open their legs to anyone except Japanese "men".

You expect their 100year old farmer to lift 30kg sacks?

well then back to my original question then

I said “it makes easier to get much longer resident status for them” in my first post
>You blatantly misrepresented
it's like it describes itself

As far as i know they already have enough SEA people to help them in both minor industry and health care. While their major industries usually have robots or build their factory outside Japan. Foreign students on the other hand will took baito and compete with their highschool students. It's hard to see why they need more gaijin at this moment.

That's what robots are meant to be for. Where are my robot waifus Japan?

Attached: 1330710907618.jpg (268x450, 28K)

True.

Attached: 1542670211623.png (937x1108, 527K)

Shit just got interesting. Going by the EU timeline, we have about 2 to 3 years for the nationalism to hit and hit hard and for a populist leader to get elected and make everything so much more interesting (as in the Chinese proverb). And that happening at the time Japan is expanding it's military.
It is certainly going to get interesting.

whats with this larpfest posting another swede posted this kind of larpfest too.
>shit just got interesting
If everyone believes your lies they become truth or what? Sorry no food for you.

I don't understand why are you getting butthurt at me for someone else's disastrous political decisions. Decisions that will lead to political instability and explosion of violence down the line mind you.
And talking about disastrous decisions you should be more butthurt that your government sold you and your generation into debt slavery (if you are actually Greek).
But hey at least Merkel is out. That was an interesting development.

I want US to nuke at 3rd time to reset all of condition for shitty politicians to settle down in peace time

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

around Asia mostly, accordingly meant for cheep labor, but in another words they need slaves to fulfill manpower to improve productivity.
it's kinda flaud and nowadays reports allegedly say that labors coming from other country like SEA run off for hard task and little money which isn't worth to its long-term works.

Because its a larpfest. Nobody will feed you you worthless larping vampire.

>sacrificing homogenity because muh economy
They'll realize money isn't everything when their crime rates go up and their media goes the way of the west.

Attached: i14305671274.png (1920x1080, 667K)

no one cares about muh homogeinity except basement dwellers

Do you actually think some Japanese gril would fuck a pajeet? Or are you implying the packies will rape the nip-ladies, cos that one I believe.

This is honestly really sad to me. There will be no bastion of civilisation and culture left on this Earth. The West has already fallen into the globalist agenda, and I guess the next step will be the remaining first world countries in the East, of which there were much fewer to begin with than the West. I'm sure the Olympics next year will be another nail in the coffin or Japan, putting them on the global stage for all the worthless migrants to see what a nice country it is and making people want to live there.

I feel like this has been a long time coming for Japan. The mainstreaming of anime has had them in the global consciousness for about a decade now even though for the most part the normalfags only care about shit surface level anime like DBZ and My Hero Academia. It's hard not to see it as some kind of scheme to destroy the culture of Japan. Hmmm, I wonder if the same group that has a grudge against Europeans for WW2 might also have a grudge against Japan...

> I had the feeling that Japan has to do something about their aging population and expensive labor work.
Yeah, like maybe fucking breeding with each other to create new Japanese people rather than importing an entirely new demographic that is gonna destroy Japanese culture perhaps?

voting machine rigged, Abe faction is Koreans hired by US, all institutions are working for US.

we have literally no choices, only revolution is an answer but it wont happen.

>Abe faction is Koreans hired by US

Explain please.

Yeah, all that homogeneity has certainly made them more cultured!
*buys used panties from a vending machine then faps to underage cartoon girls in VR*

I hate poltards.

Do immigrants love Japan?

The latter plus they will breed like rats among themselves, likely thinking it will give them rights to live there like what happens in Europe.

>like maybe fucking breeding with each other to create new Japanese people rather than importing an entirely new demographic
That's actually so difficult

Japan's fertility rate is mostly the same as whites in the west. there's a reason for it

that's just shitposting

Soon immigrants will BE Japan.

If Jews or white directly rule Japan as politician, it's too obvious and people easily recognize who is to blame for their sufferings, thus Koreans look similar to Japanese but hate us, were chosen as colonial substitute.

those Koreans perfectly disguise as Japanese, they also scapegoat other ordinary Koreans by pretending to be right wing or nationalist.

Abe's family is from Yamaguchi pref where Korean outcast community exist, their ancestors successfully hijack Japan with back-up from the West during Meiji Restoration. it's like what commie Jew did in Russia.

this stealthy Korean regime has been lasting since Meiji Restoration, and is the biggest problem in this country. Therefore, I hate Koreans and ruling class in the west.

>Nepalese 7/11 employees means its some kind of end for Japan

Jow Forumstards are really embarassing