Why yes, we are indeed Australians and Canadians. How could you tell?

>why yes, we are indeed Australians and Canadians. How could you tell?

Attached: D778E6E6-6045-438F-A376-449939F112BC.jpg (520x348, 98K)

Why doesn’t New Zealand get bullied anymore?

Too irrelevant

>Europe and Sweden get violent welfare bux taking muslim pedophiles
>America gets Mexican immigrants tied to drug cartels and gangs
>Canada gets... cute Asian girls?

heh.

Attached: chinese.gif (888x888, 2.88M)

We have fewer Australians and Canadians than you do.

More like WHO Zealand hahahahahaha.

>anymore
cant remember the time we did

based

>cute
Uhhhh

You have less of everything though

Honestly the only concern I have with Chinese immigration is over China's geopolitical influence. The Chinese can and will assimilate, but their government has been exerting very strong pressures on their diaspora.

I was talking to a chinaman here in Vancouver the other day and said something like "..well maybe its only for real Canadians".. he got upset when I explained that I only believe people that are born and raised here (and even then it has to be 3rd gen really) are real canadians and everyone else is just some punjabi larper. He fucking flipped out. Imagine if I went to Shanghai and called myself chinese after living there for 5 years LMFAO. What a fucking joke this place is

Reminder that New Zealand was the last dominion to enact the statute of Westminster, making it your most loyal cucklony.

Chink diaspora dosen't assimilate too well though. They form their little enthnic enclaves and every sign becomes Chinese moonrunes and they pay their back taxes back in Yuan to make our government more beholden to China. They are pretty nationalistic still about China. Chink immigrants have bad qualities but the women are the biggest race traitors on the planet and that's funny.

I guarantee 90% of the white collar crime and corruption in NZ is done by the Chinese.

It's just banter m8, you know we love you really.

Wasn’t there some major party corruption involving Chinese interests in NZ, recently?

truly based posts, it's the same here in Australia, it doesn't help when they weaponise their trade and they're our main trading partner

We need to find things to trade with the UK and America and japan, Literally anyone else.

waow hehe me get boner now logic is defeated by based ben shapenis

>>Canada gets... cute Asian girls?
Are you fucking retarded or sheltered?

Attached: 1512708322164.jpg (876x579, 62K)

ME ROV U RONG TIME

This

t. zhang

Um, user they are calling Chinese girls ugly why would that make them Chinese.

he's implying we're tiny dicked chinks trying to dissuade canadian aryan from taking our women

this but unironically

>call asian girls ugly
>t. zhang
Go back to your r/asianmasculinity and start another amwf thread to cope, faggot.

Attached: 1544273122077.jpg (470x470, 30K)

You go back to r/aznidentity see

I will NOT fall for oriental tricks!
I know what you're actually trying to do, you fork-tongued monkey.

Attached: 1544007237037.png (800x799, 616K)

Who you tryin to fool? You're the gook, GOOK!

Attached: 1464484510184.jpg (640x640, 68K)

I posted a cat, based Egyptian animal.
You posted a dog. Asians eat dogs. Therefore, you are the asian, not I.
Checkmate.

Attached: 1543824313760.jpg (754x1158, 112K)