Who will win the fight?

Who will win the fight?
The poos are going to be cheaper workers than chinks.

Attached: street shitters.png (300x168, 112K)

China already won by opening its economy 15 years earlier than India did allowing for development to take place much earlier.
But most importantly, China won because it didn't fall for the democracy meme.

I don't want shit stains all over my products.

Majority of countries prefer India to China I think.

Source?

Not even a contest. India is like 74% literate.

They don't seem to be a threat to the West though. And they look more human.

if I had to choose, I'd choose chinese over indians any time, chinks might be bug people, but they are still miles better than any indian

india for cheap labor. Chink shit is becoming expensive now

gotta go with the poos, at least they are more genuine people and aren't backstabbing vampiric fuckwits, any aussie should agree

Are you sure about that, Rajeesh?

99% of scredit card scams are Indian

Why not neither?

This

This

Go finish cleaning the toilet, Rajput.

Whatever Ranjit. You can’t even get a taxi to my address I doubt you’ll ever compare to China

Superpower by 2030!

Be China
>weaponise your trade with Australia to hurt their economy when you don't get your political ways
>send millions of hacking attempts to CSIRO a year, along with other Australian organisations and entreprises because you can't be arsed getting your own tech like the leech you are
>Buy up Australian land in excess as a political move and also to disrupt the market which their governments are tied up in, to the point the fed. government has to crack down on chinese investors
>make laws that require all foreign businesses operating in china to hand over their intellectual property
>try to influence your chinese diasporia in Australia to fuck with their democratic system and have MP's that are shills for the CCP
>try to bribe local MP's who aren't chinese in the first place

no india is bad country you must be poo man to like india over china >:((((

if I had to pick one over the other
tbH in an ideal world it'd be japan who'd be a potential superpower like india or china

(cont.)
>force Australian companies that operate internationally to use your CCP politically correct way of speech
>influence and "donate" to media organisations that help push your CCP party agenda and floss over the details
>impose will by force on other countries over the south China sea

more close to home
>most immigrants are highly nationalistic even after a generation or two, unlike pajeets
>don't integrate well into society and create 'Chinatowns' with runes everywhere, unlike pajeets
>China towns help set up chinese criminal gangs, unlike pajeets

no china and the chinese people are great :^)

Seething butthurt

Seriously, who the fuck takes the time to write out all of this shit or copypastas it for times when your autism spergs out

Kill yourself

Chink lovers need to hang themselves.

Attached: Jeff.jpg (604x603, 106K)

>seething butthurt
I don't like the chinks

>who takes the time to write
spanish principals, have a snooze josé
>kill yourself
resort to attacking me when i actually reason my point, good job

Attached: bovril.jpg (634x356, 38K)

You are autistic and extremely butthurt
I don’t care about your views.

thank you, sane czech person

Attached: Joe-Hockey.jpg (720x547, 73K)

Neither are white and therefore will never be satisfied, like any ugly person who works hard.

Attached: 640px-Paul_Newman_-_1963.jpg (640x904, 98K)

>doesn't care about my views
then don't respond man