I wish I was nordi-

>I wish I was nordi-
No, you don't.
Wish for being reborn French, German or English instead. I hate my life and I hate my country

Attached: 1543750877709.png (568x590, 233K)

You have freedom of movement don't you? Go live a "great" life in France

Personally, I am Goth

das rite
/fug/ pride world wide

Attached: 1544120819864.png (800x600, 376K)

Sorry, can't do that. I don't burn churches

Attached: 1538837286378.png (731x663, 591K)

christ just get a comfy Norwegian government job- its what literally 40% of your country does.

or go use that free uni to train for a job

you are literally born on third base just do what most Norwegians do- put in the minimum amount of effort and you can have a really easy middle class life

what is wrong with you?

>i suffer in Norway
kys

I didn't say your shitholes were any better.
I said that the nordics are #2 and France/Germany/England are #1.
I can never be happy with #2

>has eu citizenship
>he can literally just buy a plane ticket show up in germany and live there
>but instead he choose to shit up this board with his terrible posts

Norwegians confirmed as not white

>be italian
>wake up refreshed
>drink espresso from an artisan espressomaker
>drive ferrari to mediterranean with a beautiful donna in the passenger seat
>bathe in the sea of your ancestors
>go eat world-famous italian cuisine for lunch
>visit world-famous italian churches or ancient roman buildings and pray to the god known by the fully fleshed out catholic faith and have a deep religious discussion with your personal friend the bishop
>go to your "work" where you hand-craft suits for wealthy oligarchs, like your patrilineal ancestors have done for the last 600 years
>go home to your seaside mansion where you do 20 pounds of cocaine and believe yourself to be the reincarnation of a futurist locomotive and fuck your donna and your mistress at the same time (italian men are expected to have extramarital affairs) until you collapse in bed, ready for tomorrow

>be swedish
>wake up fatigued because god has cursed the swedish lands to have no sun, so you are permanently vitamin D deficient
>drink "coffee" that makes the french president frown in disgust
>drive volvo 240 alone to freezing cold baltic sludge pit, get infection from algal blooms and russian pollution
>go eat fever dream swedish cuisine consisting of cream, grilled chicken, peanuts, bananas and chili sauce, have a nubbe with the ruddy alcoholics on the park benches
>visit barren protestant church as your lesbian female bishop tells you to accept islam
>arrive late to your workplace as a supermarket cashier where you work alongside social cases
>go home to your corrugated sheet metal commieblock where you masturbate to anime and post on Jow Forums about niggers and jews
>but at least you have healthcare

why lad?

Attached: 11313669_879805792077015_1729897568_n.jpg (640x640, 134K)

No, I do not have EU citizenship, you collossal retard. Norway isn't part of the EU.
Jesus christ, I hate Canadians
The experience rings true from across the border, brother

How can a Norweigan hate its life? You don't even really suffer, you're in heaven.

No, I'm next door to heaven.

where is the heaven, sweden?

>Nordic
>English
we are one and the same my norden broda

Next door meaning mid-continental Europe and the british isles obviously.

This.

Attached: 1521144263138.gif (600x502, 37K)

Aren't you all living in big houses and driving Teslas?

No

Money doesn't make you fucking happy

Grey 24/7. Nothing to do. Low population makes socializing even harder. Lack of inhibition from lifelong coddling provided by your nanny state.

Attached: 10414062_239561716239036_665628096_n.jpg (640x640, 123K)

This so much

>be nordic
>wake up rich
>drink cool refreshing julmust chilling in the snow outside your backdoor
>pull on a cosy thick wooly jumper and go for a walk in the crisp winter air
>admire the forests and mountains of your ancestors blanketed in pure white
>go eat world-famous meatballs or tasty smörbröd
>visit beautiful stavkirke and discuss the true christian faith of protestantism with the local non-pædophilic vicar before taking a scenic stroll along the ancient fjords
>go to your "work" where you sit in an expensive office shitposting on toilbergs time while debating taking a few months off because you're just that wealthy
>go home to your lakeside log cabin where you slam 15 beers and believe yourself to be the reincarnation of the primal bear who lived in your forest before you and fuck your beautiful fair skinned germansk jente and your french mistress at the same time (you can afford an au pair after all) until you collapse in bed, ready for tomorrow

>snow
h-haha y-yeah

Attached: 1403810050811.jpg (546x544, 187K)

>Wish for being reborn German
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

being nordic is absolutely awesome
kill yourself libertarian parasite

Come to Italy, we love you

> I hate my life and I hate my country
Wanna exchange? My life for yours.

Here's how it actually is

>be Italian
>wake up at noon having argument with nonna and momma because you're 45 and still mooching off of them
>go have a cup of coffee
>it's crowded as fuck, you pay 1 euro but it's actually shit and you have to put sugar in your fucking espresso because it's shit
>go out
>don't have car because shit economy for years and unemployed
>take public transportation
>midway a pack of gypsies stop you to "read your palms" and several niggers offer you "friendship bracelets"

>French, German or English

>I said that the nordics are #2 and France/Germany/England are #1.
pffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH NO NO NO!
Just go to yours "#1" countries and get stabbed/rolled over by truck/thrown acid on you then.
Christ, thanks for the laugh, hahaha.

No, I don't want to move to france, I want to BE french.
I would never become fluent in french and the franks would mock me, and french qts would forever elude me.

Hmm yeah nah

Stop pretending to be me, worm. I'm OP.

I wish I could be a cute french twink boy and fall in love with another French twink and we could be happy together and live in a small comfy town on the Atlantic coast in france

sorry I don't want to go to north africa

Give me one reason why I'm wrong.

I never pretended to be you, why would I want to be an ugly fag who smells like poop?
We simply have the same predicament, which the mutt misunderstood, so I explained it.
Don't ever reply to me again, faggot.

Settle down, boy.

they are, Switzerland is a landlocked mini nation. a meme state

It's not the 70s/80s anymore
Here's your Italian attention, whore.

>tfw wish i was canadian
WHY.
It all hurts lads i can literally see canada from my shitty little house. Its like a gigantic maple middle finger saying you get the worst of the usa and the canadian climate all the same. Yet still you fuckers pour over the border to buy booze. We are spending all these tax dollars building the wall on the wrong border

We what

>drink "coffee" that makes the french president frown in disgust
Macron didn't get disgusted by the coffee. He actually told our president afterwards that he wants that same coffee shipped to France, because it was so good

True, why go to Africa when Africa is coming to you?

Where's my reason? That's right, you can't prove me wrong.

HAHAHAHAHA
Go back to Istanbul roach.

>switzerland doesn't have immigrants
yeah ok pal, it's not like your football team is Albania B or anything

>frozen boring shithole where no one talks to each other
ah yes, heaven

Weren't you assigned the couple lifetime friends in elementary school?

No, my parents moved around a lot.

>Caring about football.
How pleb can one be?
Go drink your beer and go back to work, slave.

I don't drink and I'm a student. Try again, you bitter cunt.

Bull
Fucking
Shit

All of you live on easy mode

>frozen shithole
like England is gonna save you much, come on down to Australia, even the brits admit life is better ;)

Attached: pilbara.jpg (940x627, 89K)

I never said otherwise. Compared to most of the rest of the world, western and northern Europe is still a paradise.
I'm saying that I would specifically have preferred to be born English, German or French rather than nordic.

Yeah, i understand you can't drink since you're under Sharia law in Londonistan.
Better be careful if you don't want to dip into acid, lad.

>tfw really want to move to scandinavia

please tell me its not as bad as this..

Still haven't found anyone to disprove me that France/Germany/England are better places to be from than the nordics.
I'm right and all of you faggots know it

Requesting a Polish version of this pasta

So far you did not give A SINGLE reason why you would like to live here, in france or the UK.

I don't live in London either, but thanks for the advice anyway, "lad".

Swiss boy, make that pasta for your own country, please

i just want to live in a country where labour movements are strong and unions aren't on the fringe
only 30% union membership here, and we have factory workers in non-unionized shops busting their ass on 12hr shifts for like 15/hr

You have the classic "greener-pastures" syndrome. Life isn't better just because you go somewhere else. You're still you. You don't have a good reason to hate your country, you're just blaming everything around you for your life being shit.

The people becoming the most angry about people like feminists or pro-immigration pushing a victim-narrative are the ones living in their own victim-narrative.

Stop being a victim, get yourself together and do the best you can with what you've got. There's no instant solution for you lying in the rest of Europe. There's no better alternative than just manning up and getting in charge of your own life.

Are you a weeb-obsessed neet without education? Read up on starting your own company and make the best fucking weeb-store in your area.
Are you a raging seething incel who's every day is agony due to your imagined unfair treatment? Save up some cash, go to some danish brothel and blow your load and see if you feel better. Nothing is going to change because you cry in public on the internet.

hello anders

Attached: UK vs Norway.png (474x457, 46K)

wrong

>As a result, de facto, a citizen of an EFTA country can live and work in all the other EFTA countries and in all the EU countries, and a citizen of an EU country can live and work in all the EFTA countries (but for voting and working in sensitive fields, such as government / police / military, citizenship is often required, and non-citizens may not have the same rights to welfare and unemployment benefits as citizens).[49]

You can always start living the great exciting life you dream of, you even have more stable financial resources to do so than any English or Frenchman, go out and live the chaotic eventful life you admire so much

>I suffer in the objectively best country in the world
Cry me a fucking river.

>Swiss boy, make that pasta for your own country, please
???
You seems to be troubled, we're not a shithole where you can get killed or maimed just because you were wandering around.
But eh, can't blame you, it's normal to be ignorant when we had a shit education and brain damage after overdrinking vodka during infancy.

You're welcome, stay away from the nests of degeneracy in your country.

based

what isn't it true?

Attached: file.png (603x453, 280K)

True, but it's a prerequisite for it.

I'm a Third Worlder and understand exactly what he misses and how it makes him unhappy, how can't you?

Attached: quote-not-necessity-not-desire-no-the-love-of-power-is-the-demon-of-men-let-them-have-everything-fri (850x400, 72K)

Lol, the only person who showed absolute ignorance is you

I'm also a third worlder and I can tell that he's full of shit. He wants his romantic fantasy, not reality.

At least you probably have blue eyes

It isn't. It's worse.

Reality is pretty much everything you want it to be insofar as you work towards achieving that, let him chase his dreams

literally nobody cares about this outside Jow Forums you spurge

this except for latino women I've never had anyone seemingly care

I'm OP, you're spot on. Funny that a bosnian would figure it out first

didnt read and youre a fag

>Norwegians saying their country is shit
Now all I need to see is a Swiss guy saying he hates his country and I have seen it all

Attached: 1520688088018.png (864x566, 16K)

Eventfulness and dynamic are the excellence of a brilliant life, not peace and wealth, you have the latter and can somehow probably exploit it to achieve the former

Poor shithole. I would probably live like a king in sarajevo with my current financial situation