Take a long hard look at this Jow Forums, one day this logo will be as famous, as globablly recognized as Apple

Take a long hard look at this Jow Forums, one day this logo will be as famous, as globablly recognized as Apple.

Attached: Skiwwynoiee.jpg (640x1280, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_lwYL2vzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K

why the fuck are there dozens of skyshillthreads since 2 days?
did sudo find his adderal?

just a normal router with skycoin sticker

Are you implying that I should invest right this very moment?

Holy shit Soundcloud released their own MP3 player????

>my retarded scam will be famous
oh you are right, but not for the reasons you think
their shitcoin is crashing with no survivors and their telegram/discord groups are in full panic mode

idc what you do, just know that in 10 years from now. This logo will be adored and worshipped by millions of whatever the fuck kind of generation we have in a decade from now.

1. why cant i mine it with my own hardware?
2. why i have to pay 1 btc for shitty miner?

Let's hope we are all dead before this nightmarish scenario eventuates.

Not the thread for it, go ask somewhere else. I don't want to answer questions now. I need a break from the hordes of people that keep bombing me with their questions.

Shut the fuck up faggot shill.

>net neutrality in US is dead

I really don't see how SKY can fail now, inb4 muh antenna fud.
Name one other coin with it's own hardware that is actually in use RIGHT NOW, with more releases on the way.

ahahahahaha

Attached: Skyconnect2.png (496x389, 81K)

You will see, Synth was in the right place at the right time, he's a madman that is going to build an imperium that will stand longer than Rome.
Generations to come will be able to live of what I invest in now.

>casually describes a ponzi
Is Synth American? If so he's going to jail once enough people lose enough money.

I don't doubt that you actually believe that bullshit, skytard. You would have to be a monumentally deluded and stupid faggot to fall for this shit in the first place, so you really have no reason not to double down on your outlandish claims.

I hope you can grow your groups even larger so that we get a meltdown that is way bigger than bitconnect, for the sheer entertainment value it will provide for months.

Thank you

Fuck this synth faggot.

I'm not buying until he is referred to as his real name in articles.

Can't wait for that globablly recognized name.

Fuckin neets

why is skycoin better than i2p?

(((14))) out of 20 posts

nice, just bought 100k!

Jow Forums fud is the best buy signal you could ask for

it actually is lmao

Do your own research man

youtube.com/watch?v=50_lwYL2vzQ

>pic related

>pic related

You get most of your btc back on sky.

Attached: Screeching.jpg (1280x670, 127K)

1. You can't mine it per se, you offer hardware and network bandwidth for the benefit of the network. You can eventually get coinhours for running a node on whatever PC, just during testnet only skyminer and DIY projects with similar hardware configuration get rewarded.
2. You can build your own miner like I did (pic related) if you don't like the rebate scheme.

Attached: IMG_20180527_193656.jpg (4608x3456, 2.24M)

It's not hard to find lol. One of his youtube interviews even has his actual name in the title

this one actually made me lol