livecoinwatch.com/price/0xBitcoin-0xBTC
youtu.be/ChjgUAOiIPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck are you?

I am Pajeet sir
Please buy my bag sir

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 7K)

>10 dollars end of week

10 dollars end of month, most likely. I remember in May people were saying this will never stay over $1, lol, and it hit fucking $4, and is now at $2 stable.

This coin consistently defies expectations, 15 eth will spike us back to 0.005 on idex and trigger the next run, likely past 0.01 this time.

This is dry, crispy and ready to fucking explode.

is 500 of those enough to make it

I have 10k sir

Attached: 638588-hardikpatelpt.jpg (700x400, 38K)

>This coin consistently defies expectations
That's because we're all used to ICO'd tokens

>is 500 of those enough to make it

Depends what you count as "Making It"

This is completely unlike ICO tokens where you have big presale people and a load of bullshit scammers fucking the token price around. This is pure speculative glory and the price appreciation has been, and will continue to be, most impressive.

You will see them at $10 each this month, that much is now clear.

This thread sucks as much as Lamden does. Stay invested in poo shitskins

no bully sir

Attached: thank-you-come-again_o_1039034.jpg (800x1012, 111K)

I don't even know what Lamden is. I prefer to be in coins that moon like fuck, such as 0xBTC

okay you fucks got me.

Where do I buy this nobodycoin?

This Indian exchange sir:
mercatox.com/exchange/0xBTC/ETH

What exchange is best to buy on? I used Merca before but there's not enough volume to make large buys.

overall volume is low af
if you want to buy a lot then just make a bid wall

livecoinwatch.com/price/0xBitcoin-0xBTC

Attached: 0x.png (1310x502, 66K)

Put a buy wall up with half your money, and buy into sells with the other half. Adjust as you need to as you go along.

Mercatox is probably slightly better than IDEX but fuck Mercatox. Use IDEX

youtu.be/ChjgUAOiIPw

there is the link in OP's video. This token is literally FUD proof. It will be Ethereum's base currency.
>fair distribution through proof of work
>no ico
>no premine
>no airdrop
>has capabilities of an ERC20 token
why are you not investing?

>why are you not investing?
Because nasty boys on /biz said it's for pajeets :(

But then every time, it moons again and I miss it. Then I think about buying but they tell me it's a pajeet scam, so I don't.

Then it moons again.

:(

Just have to follow the price charts user, look at the periods of stability. It was first available around .1, spiked and stabilized. Spiked again and has stabilized around 2. Another accumulation phase basically

>proof of work not necessary as consensus solved by underlying protocol
>literally just an erc20 pump and dump shitcoin which exposes a function to guess a random number and get a coin
>no novel use-cases or reason for existence
invest now and buy my bags please

fucking pajeet scammer, stop shitting up the board with your coin

Attached: paki.gif (600x300, 94K)

using proof of work for distribution and not for security is not a bad thing. Why use it for security when you could use Ethereum's highly secured blockchain instead?

>no novel use case
it is the first ERC20 commodity which means that when the lava wallet is released, people will use 0xbtc as a base currency within the ethereum virtual machine. it is better than eth because you do not need to wrap it and because it was more fairly distributed