Eastern Europe has the most beautiful women in the world

>Eastern Europe has the most beautiful women in the world
>it's the only region in the world with negative birthrate and population growth

explain this paradox

Attached: 1xm41yyc.vichan.jpg (933x622, 47K)

Women are after money

I think you mean the Mediterranean has the most beautiful women. All the Polish girls over here are dogs with weird shaped heads.

>>it's the only region in the world with negative birthrate and population growth
somehow I doubt that

but still British men have a lust for them

any other example of such a region then?

poverty and high iq

unironically

Never saw woman´s vagina swallowing a baby?

Russia has women that look attractive to incel men because their Asiatic blood gives them baby faces. That's all, real Slavs have relatively masculine faces because they're legitimately European and therefore aren't worshipped by incels.

wat

Attached: eB8vpQP.jpg (1440x960, 142K)

Japan and SK are the first ones popping in my mind now

Population of South Korea is growing rapidly. Japan is stagnating only.

Attached: south korea population growth.jpg (172x217, 37K)

>t. mad khokhol diaspora sperging out again

Want to me draw it for you?

Real Slavs = Polish people, Slovakian people, Slovenian people.
Russians = Partially Asian people.

Russia is not even in Eastern Europe for God's sake. If you open a map you will see that Russia is in Northern Asia.

Attached: Russian people2.jpg (1280x859, 179K)

>vichuj
Bambo prośba
Oslo daj linka do freda z którego masz zdjęcie bo chyba znam z widzenia tego oskarka xD

Poles have baby faces as well.

Attached: 440785A800000578-4865092-image-a-78_1504871972083.jpg (306x424, 27K)

Interesting about SK, since their birth rates are horrific. Anyway, don't your populations fall because people are getting the fuck out of your countries in mass numbers, not because you don't have kids? Literally every Polish immigrant family I've met here have 2+kids, and the girls are very pretty.

Because after paying bills you are left with 200-300€ per month, its not enough to live fulfilling life for one person now add baby to the mix

This is weird, because South Korea's demographics are basically doomed already. South Korea will be the first country to have an inverted population pyramid.

Attached: South_Korea_Demographic_Pyramid_2015.png (1545x1121, 86K)

Not exactly, that guy is just chubby. Now Russians literally have fat stored on their cheeks because of Tatar blood.

Attached: jakobKosel_TomekDebski_05.jpg (640x960, 48K)

>not because you don't have kids?

Poland's fertility rate is 1.3, while the replacement rate is above 2.0

> Literally every Polish immigrant family

Because Poles in the USA can afford to have children, Poles in Poland cannot like said.

t.crimean still butthurting about ua id

Get out of Ukraine, katsap scum.

Attached: kacap.jpg (378x300, 92K)

the OP made it sound like you guys weren't having kids cause your women are ugly. Maybe I just projected the sarcasm onto his post tho

there are plenty of Russians who look like this one as well, even more than Poles as blonde hair are more prevalent among Russians than here

they looks sicilians

Attached: gos2.png (580x548, 284K)

women cost money
its literally that simple

more detailed: it became illegal to go full mongol on the women, just kidnap and rape them into wife in your tent, now there's a infinite river of bullshit you must deal with, such as cops, laws, cant hit em, must buy em jewelry, must build them houses, must drive them around in cars, must buy disfunctional cloth pieces, must become accountant or lawyer, must wash yourself, pay taxes, go to bed early, wake up early, go to job, smile at boss.............
basically life is too awful and nuclear terrorism can only liberate us now from the freedomless hell we live in for the jews

nah, there are tonnes of them at my uni, they're not particularly special. you guys overhype them too much

mikola na speczadanii lol

You all tripping. Low birthrate in that part of the world is caused by Matriarchy system which is strong with us. Concept of a strong slav women is pretty familiar. If women don't want to breed men won't argue.

are you`r retard?

Attached: ADMIXTURE-analysis-of-autosomal-SNPs-of-the-Western-Balkan-region-in-a-global-context-on.png (850x332, 249K)