Ever notice how corefags still preach greg maxwell's views on btc, but now that greg has ditched btc...

Ever notice how corefags still preach greg maxwell's views on btc, but now that greg has ditched btc, the corefags shit on greg. It's like BTC is the cool kids and if you dont hang out with them you become a target.

Attached: 1_ApEC4GWa1B-WRQjVmBr62w.png (350x350, 154K)

>now that greg has ditched btc
where'd he go to?

>now that greg has ditched btc

you seem to know something that I do not

Monero

No contributes yet but they are coming.

>''Store of value''
>Like it was meant to be

do you have a link for this?

>cashies can only apply their high-school popularity contest mentality to the complex bazaar of open source software development
you can't make this shit up

>Ever notice how bcashshills still preach jihan wu and roger ver's views on btc, but now that roger has admitted he's a woman, the bcashshills shit on greg. It's like BTC is the cool kids with superior technology and if you dont have better technology than them you become a cope harder faggot creating thread after thread of fear, slander and cope.

Attached: verbtfo.png (527x194, 15K)

I don't hold either coin but I resent bcash because the community is anti intellectual.

same thing happened to mike hearn and roger ver

He left blockstream, but he's still working on bitcoin, as far as I know.

Attached: ?.png (247x204, 4K)

Criticize bcash and then all bcash cult member will come at you.

LMAO oh sorry user I forgot we all have to pretend to be retards here
HURR BUY BCASH

> trusting someone who looks like this, ever.
never change, Jow Forums

>basing your trust on looks
wew!!!

He's still working on btc as an independent dev. read the email he sent to the btc mailing list. stop spreading nonsense dumbfuck retarded piece of shit

>Hey, this guy looks like he spends 12 hours of his day staring at C++ code.
>Better not trust him when it comes to technology issues
>Better trust the used-car salesman chad with a strong jaw who's so dreamy instead
You have the logic of a woman going through ovulation, congratulations.

fuck core boycott everything to do with it

>judges people by their looks
>is still incel
the sad state of virgin Ver fanboys

based greg is still working on btc

Looks are mostly genetics and so is intelligence and personality. People who look like troglodytes generally are.

>explains why he is incel

your idol is someone with a pubic hair beard
congrats
can I suggest you to end your life ?

> looks are correlated with intelligence

Attached: 4C0BC9E9-6C21-49AB-B1F6-34AC71675235.png (645x773, 87K)

Bitcoin Cult is scary indeed. I know that deep down they know that Bitcoin Cash is the right way to go but they want to protect their investment. So it's circlejerking, slander and harassment. I get it but it's sad.

Attached: blue girl.jpg (1488x2047, 830K)