When will the American and Europeans drug addicts legalize drugs so we can make the production legal too and profit the...

When will the American and Europeans drug addicts legalize drugs so we can make the production legal too and profit the fuck out of it?

Attached: 56454564575869.jpg (480x439, 24K)

bump motherfuckers

Don't you know more money is to be made if it is illegal.

Unless cocaine specifically turns legal, bulk of the production will move to those countries to meet health standards.

yes, but it goes to druglords to keep murdering each other, that high profit could build schools and infrastructure in Colombia, Mexico, Peru, etc. And it would bring peace of course
Even if that's the case, europeans have to buy South America the coca plant, which only grows in Central SA. It would be cheaper if it was made here because transportation costs would be a lot cheaper.

That would lower the price a fuckton and then you maybe seed the fields with other things

stop producing drugs

stop consuming

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

We should but I don't see it happening while boomers still dominate our politics. Even once they're out of the picture, it will probably start with just marijuana being legalised for quite some time, and only once that can be shown to be a success will harder drugs being legalised even be considered.

I hope when this idea is finally taken seriously we don't go the full retard route like the Netherlands and only decriminalise instead of legalising. Decriminalisation gives you the worst of all worlds and is just fucking stupid.

>telling drug addicts to stop consuming something addictive

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

supply of drugs has been attacked since the beginning, and the business is still thriving, the problem is obviously the demand.

It's basic economics, retard. Americans and Europeans really really like trying drugs in a way that central Americans don't. You must reduce demand for drugs if you don't want them in society.

Speed is better than cocaine, sorry.

how does that change what I said at all

>dude just tell all the heroin addicts to stop taking heroin. boom solved. it's that easy

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 31K)

Not really. Europe import a lot of food from poor countries.
If they are willing to eat our food, they would be willing to sniff our coke

Is OP genuinely retarded? That would make South America lose money, not the other way around

>supply of drugs has been attacked since the beginning,
Mostly from other drug lords. The Cartel of Cali received american money to topple the Cartel of Medellin for example.
The US kicked the Taliban because the US wanted to produce drugs too

you should take care of your people's addiction, burger, that's what i'm saying

we do though but they relapse because all the fucking drugs you're supplying

then you're not doing it, dummy

Can we murder everyone that uses tumblr

Attached: OwO yes daddy.jpg (656x585, 52K)