Are there any countries with sane girls?

Are there any countries with sane girls?

Attached: BF5B5FAF-9DFD-4A3E-9786-C3D3494889C5.jpg (750x555, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCf827gHgps
youtube.com/watch?v=mJag19WoAe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

I remember my crush falling in love with the one guy who openly laughed at her and yelled her a lot

its the same with any kind of abuse.

Thats why men get into legal prolems

Women only want agressive guys but when guys get aggressive, women will sue them if convenient. It only leaves two options: To be a chad a risk being called rape or to be a gentle cuck and have other men take your women

my first gf and I started dating after she pissed me off and I slapped and yelled at her

nice, how'd she piss you off?

Women are insane and they are also sluts who like to be abused.

I am also insane and like to be abused

Attached: dead.png (418x282, 123K)

I'd abuse you.

all women are insane sadomasochists

Yeah but with men it's something different in that switching traditional sex roles means you dispose of high IQ, how familiar are you with Otto Weininger?

Attached: 1534731574711.png (272x204, 32K)

post tits and gash

Just slightly familiar with him through Wittgenstein mentioning him one time

Women are insane. Stop hoping that you find a woman, who is a guy with a vagina. Accept them for what they are and treat them accordingly.

i'm gonna start doing this :)

You must be that casual /lit/ lurker from Iceland
Have a look at Sex and Character sometime

women are stupid
love is illness
fuck roasties

Attached: 865879.jpg (674x506, 78K)

yeah but acceptance is the hardest part

>go through rebellious angst phase in middle school/early highschool where you're just for no reason pissed all the time
>five fucking classic "hi my friend thinks you're really hot, would you go out with her?" moments

>massive dive in confidence for some reason during college, become kinda soft spoken and quiet
>can tell from glances and behavior girls think I'm a school shooter

>graduate and get first real job that isn't some part time shit, own a used car, big confidence boost again
>have gf who, sometimes during sexing, she takes my hand and puts it on her neck and says "just squeeze a little bit"

Chad Thundercock's way is the ultimate truth, and sane girls aren't bound by border or custom, it's a universal thing.
'Insane/crazy' girls who advertise themselves on the internet are the female version of incels, where instead of losing their minds from zero attention, they are going crazy being swamped with orbiters and thirsty lurkers. Like that "water water everywhere, not a drop to drink" thing.

Attached: 1000932523020.webm (480x600, 816K)

This is what white women want

Attached: 1544403431476.jpg (750x739, 75K)

I have a dick
thanks
yes, reading Christopher Lasch right now.

Attached: DMCV.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Thank you Chang, very cool :)

>puts it on her neck and says "just squeeze a little bit
is that weird or something? I find eating ass absolutely disgusting but a bit of choking is hot duder

I'm mostly Black you wh*te loser

Attached: 718px-Penis_Comparison.jpg (718x600, 78K)

>is that weird or something?
No, it's right in line with girl-brains as far as I've observed.

>Call my gf a dumb bitch in jest
>she gets sad and starts crying
She still sucked me off after but the whole "treat them like garbage xd" meme only works with the absolute worst and most damaged sluts who usually have daddy issues.

This

>I'm mostly Black
True, the homosexuality suggests this, my mistake :)
Did you know the seventh most popular word in african-american rap is "daddy"? Stunning thought.

this desu

>muh bbc!
>biggest dick on earth is white
lmao

>>Call my gf a dumb bitch in jest
>>she gets sad and starts crying
that's cute but sad

Attached: 1541810082378.gif (413x280, 68K)

Yeah I felt bad but it was kind of endearing and cute.

Me and my mates will easily call each other retards and fucking idiots and stuff and it's completely normal. Sometimes you get close to a girl and your brain starts getting too comfortable and you just slip up as if they're a guy without any ill intent.
I still remember once in school I nearly broke a girl's heart who was crushing on me because I laughed at her bad answer to a test question and jokingly asked "Are you retarded?" her face instantly got shocked and sad, took like ten minutes of joking around to get her out of that slump.

Attached: 1543936700863.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Here's a song of our people about how women are fucking insane by a guy who pissed his pants
youtube.com/watch?v=vCf827gHgps

all thots want a toss with at least one person of a diff race, it is known

Yeah that's exactly what happened because she really is like my best friend and all that so I'm very comfortable with her and treat her like a friend pretty much all the time.

Estii is a magical land

Attached: 1543996561780.png (640x400, 266K)

catchy tune

de fuq?

Attached: 1414446681801.jpg (500x375, 34K)

I don’t know if it’s because likeminded people stick together, or what, but all my friends and I love the idea of getting talked down to, especially during sex, but prefer a rather docile and equal partner in all other nonsexual aspects.

I have an attraction to juxtaposition in personality, I think. Someone who is polite and aloof on the surface, but extremely possessive/needy and dominant during sex, is equally attractive as someone who is rude and bossy and insecure normally, but incredibly easy to embarrass and dominate sexually.

But also I’m definitely crazy, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Incase you didn't know, The Beatles wrote a song about a psychopath who went around beating women with a hammer. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJag19WoAe0

Attached: Elon Blunt.jpg (1264x712, 115K)

What happens if your gf is actually being a crazy dumb bitch? Is it ok to tell her to fuck off and calm the FUCK down?

no