GERMAN HUMOR HOUR

Attached: nazfur.jpg (718x897, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6b1xgf/who_says_germans_have_no_sense_of_humor/
detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1068893290
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>German
>Humor
Pick one and only one, the only humor Germans naturally have are sitting together around a dinner table and literally laughing at nothing. They just eat and sometimes randomly laugh, it's fucking autistic. Do you even know German culture?

Attached: DMCV.jpg (210x240, 6K)

>They just eat and sometimes randomly laugh
Are you serious?

It's funny :333
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6b1xgf/who_says_germans_have_no_sense_of_humor/

Attached: gh.png (508x562, 556K)

>how many Germans do you need to change a lightbulb?
>one. This is a simple task.

Yes, fully. Sometimes they don't even eat. It's a complex commentary on the German people and how they have in history tried to solve our incomprehensible existence but how they were also once Barbarians. It's why they sympathise with black people so much. That's at least what I got from one year of dedicated research.

german humour is no laughing matter

Attached: Neg.png (1415x1512, 830K)

based pic, it's a simple circle. You could change this with a German barbarian and Greek girl just a few years ago.

Why do you bully furries :(

detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1068893290
ドイツ人ってユーモアのセンスがないのでしょうか?
Don't Germans have sense of humor?

I work with Germans in Germany, I was surprised with that there are so many Germans who don't have humor
They never talk excessive jokes
I only said "チンコが・・・(my dick is... )", they felt offensive

What's "furries"?

>What's "furries"?
Live in ignorance, it is better for you that way.

I'm 1/5th Prussian so I can say this joke
>"Why do Russians have to steal 2 cars to get to Germany"
>"Why"
>"Because Russians steal cars because they're slavs, and Poles will steal the Russian's first car, so he needs another car to get to Germany"

Attached: awooga 1.png (227x227, 76K)

you keep your dick out of my cat, furry

If you're actually Japanese and genuinely asking, furries is a negative that comes with people being raised in 'modern' 'western' 'culture'. A culture of pure narcissism where people seek escapism in different ways, some like to pretend they're animals.

Attached: lasch.jpg (660x350, 37K)

>I'm 1/5th Prussian so I can say this joke
cringe

G*rman or humor, choose one and one only.

da fuq????????

>I'm 1/5th Prussian

Attached: HERAUSGEBLASEN_ZUM_SCHORNSTEIN.jpg (839x101, 12K)

Shut up, I'm nordic as fuck
Prussian German ethnicity

ケモホモ愛好者 :3c

A man found out that he was going to die. A German doctor comes in and says “you have 10 more”. The man yells out “10 WHAT!! DAYS!!! WEEKS!!!”. And the doctor says ”No seconds” and the man says “9 SECONDS!!!” And the doctor says “Nine Ten Seconds” He asked “How many seconds do i have to live 10,9 , or…” Then he died and learned how to say no in German…

Q: Why are parking infractions in Germany among the lowest in the world?

A: Because parking between 2 AM and 6AM is against the rules and strictly verboten

kek