Coinbase is becoming irrelevant

Just look at this chart.

Attached: 2018-06-12 11_43_45-Coinbase.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa and 6 more pages - M. (662x395, 37K)

Agreed
>we will add ethereum classic, a coin with 0 hype that no one wants, in a few months. Stay tuned!
Fucking faggots
Even adding trx, xrp, and eos would be better than this

So now you know, moving gdax.com to pro.coinbase.com is an attempt to increase coinbase's traffic.

of course it is, not global, takes a week to give the BTC/ETH you buy and there's not much to choose from anyway

How are people moving money in then if not for coinbase

Binance.

Attached: 2018-06-12 11_45_43-Binance.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa and 6 more pages - Mi. (672x359, 34K)

No one is moving money in. The market is dying.

This.

It was a mistake to add BCH to Coinbase, and now they're doubling down with ETC. The normie investor will never understand what a 'fork' is. If you ask them to pick between ETH and ETH, they won't buy either.

Coinbase is destroying itself, but they don't care about the future, they just need to dump Barry Silbert's bags.

Attached: Barry Silbert.png (1057x726, 175K)

>how are people moving money in
they're not

>wow such value in this thread I'm about to start XDDD
you really are some kind of dumb to expect the chart to look any different.
How's the chart for zika virus lookin based user?

blaming coinbase for your bad investments is so 2017
get a life faggot

Binance and Bitmex charts look very different.

My investments are doing fine. I'm not blaming Coinbase for anything, I'm just drawing attention to the fact that it's a dying exchange. This fact is relevant to everyone in crypto. The rebranding of GDAX was a desperate attempt to increase Coinbase.com's traffic.

Prove me wrong if you can.

of course it is
we're on a downcycle
many of you haven't been around for long
heard mentality is cyclical
wait it out

Can I buy the latest craze on Binance / Bitmex?

>we're on a downcycle
Binance is doing fine. Bitmex is doing fine.
The downcycle isn't affecting all exchanges the same. Coinbase took the hardest hit because they've been making poor decisions.

You can, if you transfer your BTC there.
You can't buy the latest craze on Coinbase either. The biggest gainers of 2017 were not listed on Coinbase.

What the fuck are you talking about? Jesus fucking Christ
You are retarded. Go home. Rethink your life.

GREAT ARGUMENTS BUDDY. People who react like you usually have a hard time dealing with facts that contract their wishful thinking.

A bunch of top 20 coins outperformed ETH and BTC in 2017 without being listed on Coinbase. Some are definitely NOT securities. ZEC, XMR, DASH, etc. What's the excuse for not listing them?

Why does Coinbase insist in listing only forks, which only confuse new investors who are new to crypto?

Most likely because of the bearish SEC and the fact that Coinbase has only a few coins listed which doesn't attract the average crypto investor nowadays. And it doesn't matter as a fiat gateway right now, since normies are avoiding crypto and nobody else is pumping a real amount in.
My thoughts on that shit topic.

Been around long enough to know crypto can't survive this cyclical 2-3 year bear markets with only 3 good solid pump months in-between, it's not natural growth and does nothing but chase every new normie you bring in out for good in such a short time.

This feels less and less like a revolution and more like pinksheets 2.0

I like news like that.

Thx OP

yes it can
if you understand why btc pumps at all it's going to keep happening until regulation is introduced

hint
begins with m, ends with iners

not a fiat gateway