/smg/

that auto-sage came up fast, didnt it? edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:

Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

CNBC Live:
livenewson.com/american/cnbc-america.html
Fox Business Live:
livenewson.com/business/fox-business-network-fbn.html
Bloomberg Live:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE

previous thread

Attached: 07960ef783318b2e1892fd37340cd43c6ac523c107e158f386f6830ae3424414.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1006597562156003328
twitter.com/shegotsmallhead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Jews.

second for the black hebrew israelites

well ya got dubs in the minutes part of the timestamp i guess

DOUBLE THREAD

DELETE THIS YOU FAGGOT

3rd for commies that build great relationships with our president.

Attached: 1522948413539.jpg (334x500, 53K)

>deletes dubs failure
coward

negative

yeah i'd buy IQ, shits actually got growth potential

you mean like how bill ayers was a convicted
domestic terrorist in the 70s and 80s but then suddenly became a major DNC donor for the clintons and bama?

no i was talking about lil' kim

i always thought she looked like a gommie

Attached: la creatura.png (1824x1217, 901K)

TLT puts isn't the way to go right now, you should actually be long TLT going into shit post.

the correction is approaching dumbass

posting in a fake thread like a cuck

i'm going to be laughing all the way to the bank

kek
so we just gonna shitpost in this thread at the dorks in the other one?

come over to my thread and say that to my face faggot and see what happens

it doesnt matter what you want user

they'll either figure it out or they won't.

im down

whats that quote from anyways
sounds like some gay chink shit or sumthin

>not buying IQ and sitting short bonds?
Well hope you got some lube because you're about to get fucked in teh ass mate.

test

SMG THREAD WARRRRRRRS

rest

west

these faggots that are long are in for a surprise when the shit post comes, and the oil's gonna be so expensive these broke faggots will suck your dick for gasoline, but you'll have so much cash you can just fucking what ever.

this pleases my autism

this is the most retarded shit we've done since we made those thousands of dollars on AMRS

i just wish this fucking gay ass site didnt have spam filter cooldown. theres no more fun to be had spamming this shithole anymore. i gotta sit here and fill out like a thousand captchas for googles nigger ass and wait around for a cooldown, just so that i can get my tism fix

Hey my replies are in previous thread too autistic to copy paste (phoneposting)
T.uso options faggot

TESLA man, it hit 355, should I sell now?

dont ask that dude. he dont know anymore than the rest of us. hes just a lot cockier

Post fruit

Attached: pomegranate-03.jpg (500x363, 175K)

I trust him because of that recklessness

hold tesla

Sell a few days after he goes on JRE podcast (elon musk)

375-400 is the price target by july 10

This guy here is a giant fruit.

the dudes reckless because he can afford to be with a $200 play account desu.
its not even that his idea of trading off of peoples emotions is a bad one, its just that hes a fucking cocksucker

Attached: Star Fruit4.jpg (1024x798, 83K)

I'm going down with the ship...
Probably sholdve checked the energy reports (wednesdays)

Attached: Screenshot_20180612-135047.png (1440x2560, 164K)

Attached: dragon-fruits-500x500.jpg (500x295, 23K)

Which thread are we doing?
Brainlethamster.jpeg

fucking kek

Dunno, looks like the bottom is falling out already for today at least.

oh damn, $14 USO is the target, you're gonna get bogged

Panic selling is taking TSLA right now. Rev up the puts?

me and baggy are just stretching our legs. dont worry about it. this is the fruit thread

i honestly think youre probably gonna be ok so long as you dont run into too much theta decay desu. its headed up now

maybe if its not quick, but i think itll make at LEAST one new ATH this year. theres too much that could happen

Attached: cuckberry.jpg (520x549, 42K)

First. Gonna start a new thread

weak hands

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leave this shit thread, they didn't get the title right

REAL THREAD

I got 13 calls 8 17
14.70 seems too high after the news jews started kvetching about muh poor families gas bills etc 6 million etc

Are raytheon, lockheed, Boeing etc good holds right now?

With was winding down and the recent peace summit with NK, do you think they'll be on a downtrend? Its been steadily decreasing already these past few weeks.

Momentum over for now. Should close below open. This will prompt panic selling tomorrow if it does.

Attached: The End..png (786x701, 53K)

factually incorrect
see

There's 3 threads now: OP should have deleted this one, since it was posted 2nd and he is too stupid to get the title correct.

Wars winding down*

i strive to be australian someday

Attached: kiwi-fruit-500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

christ delete one of the threads already

no its just the day i got banned from cuckchan i guess

I sure hope so

Reeeeeeee which fuggin thread? Atleast make it 4 threads my autism can't take odd numbers fuuuuccckkkk

there's only 1 thread, your autism is fucked m8

Real thread: This thread for for fruit

Attached: passion-fruit-S.jpg (300x300, 18K)

THIS is the official thread, it has a better image in the catalog!

and trips
and moar frutes

but imma nuke it bye bye

if you nuke the /smg/ i'll have no place to post

Which ETF will do best during the upcoming crash?

Attached: 69200295_p1.png (1420x1019, 1.79M)

all part of the plan my friend

also does sage work on this board?
lets nuke this biatch

Cantaloupe

Attached: 788.png (872x486, 678K)

no i meant the smart meals general were in

totes thought we were on /ck/
my bad

Attached: bc328e6cf7bf5c0d83b6d03dda7b39115c47101bee58d371045f7dc9e6151e6c.jpg (773x960, 57K)

The bears are going to eat this for breakfast. TSLA just reported to fire 9% of its workforce. Hard to make those numbers without those people.

Attached: Bloodinthewater.png (820x726, 57K)

TVIX

+20 day
only going to be a
+15 day

OH GOD THE HORROR

this but unironically

>TSLA just reported to fire 9% of its workforce. Hard to make those numbers without those people.
wew
sauce?

Attached: 0d5035995271690fe2abd8ccbc5396283307884d490c755bb68fd9d0378bb185.png (432x653, 467K)

probably solar people that get fired and minorities, just getting the avg IQ up a lil

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1006597562156003328

first for BWEN

uh, Tesla doesn't care about money honey, they are in it for the technology and diversity

>twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1006597562156003328
eliminating wagecucks, move along

im actually unironically thinking the same thing
it fucks with phone normies really hard too
(though i like some of the phonefags here even if they ARE fags)

Hell yeah, this is kind of fun

I told you faggots to be short that shit, but no, don't listen to bagholder, he just smashes puss and shit posts. These threads have gone down hill.

the autism is spreading...
yess........
>mfw

also this tho
i dont wanna get too smaht here or something

Attached: 2f4ca16994935220067f162ceb0838f8a4a2c85937e910fb1a79d026226f78a6.gif (320x320, 2.44M)

The people but with small head twitter reply is fucking hillarious.

twitter.com/shegotsmallhead

it's ok, nobody said you have to leave.

also
MODZ
please move this thread to /ck/ where it belongs
im a faggot and cant delete this shit

SPXU

im thinking ill prolly catch another ban for this.
you know of any good VPNs for this fucking site? shouldnta dun it, but i did, and now here we are.

if you know any, post em on teh bunker desu senpai

Attached: 2ac7066be35c7e9725899f33bc4d33da407d949974e83e30b71754c8b4950929.jpg (446x729, 71K)

also
4 the record, i did TRY to delete the thrad, but it was too late

which begs the question tho, are there mods on this board at all, or are they /ourguys/ and dgaf?

Attached: 4c90078ab0a840b20dc19e0032c0ef12486ae0aaa9b61806b08674e66657fd84.gif (700x525, 779K)

only the HIGH IQ masterrace can post in /smg/ now

thats a good point user.
and were usually a pretty tidy general
my tism just got the best of me desu

buy SMG. they just underwent a split, shareholder value is through the roof

i dont know m8, my IQ is too low

IM DRUNK AS FUCK IS THIS THE REAL THREAD

TWITTER FALLING AND I'M MAKING MONEY

Attached: IMG_20180608_010817.jpg (679x950, 93K)

Reminder that if you dont buy a share of BRK.A before Buffett-sama's death, you have failed him

MY IQ IS HIGH AS SHIT

I AM A MASTER TRADER

Attached: IMG_20180607_071406.jpg (1280x824, 150K)

kek

take the redpill, both threads are real and fake

TSLA FALLING!!!

ONLY UP $8

I'm sure BRK will pump on the new's of Buffett's death. Investors will buy that shit up for sentimental reasons. Anyone who owns a single share of BRK.A will become incredibly wealthy.

Have you bought SNAP yet user?

When my accumulation of BRK.B catches up to the share price of BRK.A, I plan to buy a share.

do us all a favor and write a script to bypass this fucking faggot captcha. so sick of doing google analytics job for them