Your opinion on why “K-Pop is superior to anything J*pan produces”?

Your opinion on why “K-Pop is superior to anything J*pan produces”?

Attached: 3B6E83A5-48C6-453D-B132-1AB9058E48AC.jpg (681x450, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IEteVXDTcD8
youtube.com/watch?v=YTWwz6R6jy0
youtube.com/watch?v=Spe4f7vPvCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

japan was forerunner
i think k-pop will die down and j pop will remain

controlled by IMF or not

black metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>k pop

Kpop fucking sucks

Girl groups are infinitely better than this boy trash

Attached: 1532548935662.jpg (2800x1974, 584K)

kpop is the most generic normie trash, it doesn't take much to surpass it

Does Kpop get concerts in Paris with 5 000 people?

for me it's twice

Attached: TWICE.jpg (1400x933, 405K)

they were deeply influenced by japan but it's not supposed to say

stupid don't speak

Attached: ip7_180221b.jpg (450x300, 186K)

It isn't.
Japan has a ton of great scenes in genres like jazz, noise or rap.
Korea just has shitty manufactured plastic pop that's only good for jerking.
If you like kpop you should seriously consider killing yourself.

Jpop is better

Do you like kpop? Thank you.

basically the same thing but korea managed it better for the new generation

you will never understand kpop. it is far above and beyond you.

the concept of "good music" is a meme only children concern themselves with. even jazz has become generic from a modern point of view. kpop on the other hand trancends the limitation of pure music and reaches into every corner of what makes a human being.
yes, it offers so much more than just the music itself.
it offers direction. direction you dont have.
while you post on /mu/ asking "what does /mu/ think of xyz?" or looking for the latest music and trends, jump from genre to genre, because the last thing you listened to starts loosing its edge, kpoppers still have a firm direction they follow. they're not confused like you. they're not insecure like you. they dont have to "look" anymore. they found. they are adults driving down a secure road in a suv made of absolute wholesomeness, where you are a child, marvelling at the most basic trees along the way, drifting from one thing to the next with your limited attention span.

kpop truly is the last stage of the music lover. the warm place a wanderer has to come home to after his lifelong ventures. a cozy fireplace, mantled with bricks made out of bops and bangers. kpop is truly the pinncacle of man made music.

Attached: 1536530761707.jpg (900x1200, 242K)

anyway both should be sent to where this boy/girl-band crap belongs - to the 90s

based

Anime is better than kpop

>Japanese rap
u wot m8
I agree with you about jazz and japanoise btw.

I hate shitty gay-pop.

I don't take kpop seriously. They mainly promote Korea's image, and likely short term.
Kpop and K-hiphop are like asian version of western degenerate (rapping about sex, I'm rich, "progressive"...)
It's better to promote good movies or something else.

there's no korean noise scene.

well, your movie is also "progressive" enough.

Attached: 다운로드.jpg (300x168, 9K)

it is. go google "dotolim"

Why not both?

Attached: Magical Reeny.webm (350x524, 231K)

I always found k-pop to be a bit more vulgar than j-pop, it's like a cross between j-pop and the vuglarness of American music.

Japanese "music" seems to have a lot of noise, lol.
youtu.be/IEteVXDTcD8

The reason why k-pop is popular is because Japan is making things like that.

I'm talking about some Korean movies are worth promoting than Kpop (not similar kind of movies like that shitty Star Wars, but Godfather type of movies that Korea can totally do).
Kpop is more like boom and bust

I think this kind of fanaticism is what exactly Japan invented. it's a bit different from the western culture

I feel you. gooks in this board are rude and cringe as hell. even all they know about japanese music scene is just anime shit.

It is better to watch Hollywood movies than Korean movies. korean movies are always just screaming and crying.

K pop Is bland corporate manufactured trash.

we were more “normal” back then but it's too late

I'm sure the japanese feel more embarrassed if this is more “serious”

Jpop has so much potential but Japs for some reason don't seem to want to communicate with the world. That is the biggest difference between kpop and jpop. You don't see Jap singers or idols go abroad and sing in the local language or make all their songs free to listen on YouTube or go on internet live show like Twitch or have social media accounts in English, etc.

>cheesy pop songs for teenage girls sung by girls are better than cheesy pop songs by teenage girls sung by boys

That's right

that's addictive.

I don't want be racist but I don't see any difference between Jpop and Kpop

This

>be a good goy and globalize

Or don't globalize because keeping muh culture unique is more important than making more money.

>making more money
if you cuck to globalism your quality of life will slowly deteriorate in the economic aspect aswell. An insane cost of living, combined with ridiculously high taxes and unaffordable prices for real estate will leave you no room for a decent life.

Letting in immigrants without strict regulation and taking your company global are two different things.

japan hasn't desperate reason to advance into the world because their domestic market is enough big.

Already japan tried to enter US music market in the 80-90s, but failed.

Koreans are like normal people

Japanese are weirdos

Therefore, Japan produces better things for weirdos, and Korea better things for normies

It stops target nation from breeding more effectively than anime, aids, feminism and liberalism combined. S-Korea fertility rate below 1.00, lowest in world, k-pop best bioweapon in world confirmed, so objectively superior at something.

i wish korea democratic party's faggots and feminist subhuman are all dead.

Based

That won't stop me from fucking those feminist women though, they really think white men are better and more feminist lmao.

I watched at the talk show. on that tv show, Annie loof said stupid craps to Jordan Peterson. She really looked like a typical stupid feminist. Isn't she a strong candidate for swedish prime minister?

Kpop is consumerist trash that in the west finds its target audience in young pubescent girls still somewhat afraid of masculinity and pretentious faggots that don't want to consume Japanese or Anglo-American pop culture because it is supposedly too "mainstream" or "stale" but then gobble down the most soulless and unoriginal pop culture that is currently produced on this Earth.
Kpop shills do in fact have their deep rooted motivation in a massive inferiority complex and butthurt against Japan, which makes Serbs and Croats, Turks and Greeks, Hungarians and Romanians or Poles and Russians all look friendly and graciously forgiving of their past conflicts; it's absolutely pathetic that some non-gooks are falling for it and pushing this trash for them like it's the coolest and most innovative art form that graced this world since the Renaissance.

Attached: 1500831655176.jpg (1040x746, 113K)

Kpop has become too americanized.

-8/8 b8 m8

Not really, her party has 10% of votes. Her appeal to the post is based on considering herself as a centrist and that both sides should put their differences aside and put her as chief to keep out the nationalist

good summary but I find a few groups bearable actually
youtube.com/watch?v=YTWwz6R6jy0

Except it's not. Kpop is all one note, sure it has high production value, good choreographies and lots of catchy colors, but Japan has deeper lyrics, more instrumental melodies and much, much more variety in genres.

I like this song, found it by accident. Is it from anime? youtube.com/watch?v=Spe4f7vPvCo

They don't even have to sing in engrish if they wanted to get more international fanbase. Going abroad and making their shows/videos available with english subs would be enough imo

>Japan has deeper lyrics
No one cares about weeb lyrics

depends on the person desu. My friends are more about melody and beat and don't give a shit about lyrics much, even in english songs. I on the other hand need to have good lyrics in a song. A good melody with shitty lyrics ruins the song for me completely. And if I like a foreign language song I go look up the translation, always.

Attached: wpce9mb5gz221.jpg (718x1620, 100K)

Attached: thum.jpg (240x344, 17K)