I-is it true. were we really...the bad guys?

Attached: dbeb930c.jpg (1920x1108, 340K)

you took the floor and windows from poland
thats gypsie tier, not even the turks and mongols did that

No, we were the good guys. Lots of f*Nnoid propaganda in these waters. Ignore it.

God willed it

Yes.
Take more refugees

poor excuse, pay reparations

religious war is always good, this way if you argue against it you are heretical

This. Especially when many subhumans die in it.

It will never happen. I can go look at the polish treasures at a museum today if I want. Maybe I'll piss on them

you are a bad person

Not relevant to the topic

I wish i could hunt down all the hungarians for what the did to europe. Steppeniggers building something and becoming an empire instead of pillaging and racketeering? Nonsense! bLASPHEMY!!

>Swedes
>blonde
Hahahhaahha

Attached: 1544006430206.jpg (1800x1247, 678K)

>French flag posting the same class photo over and over again
Are you a Pekka with a proxy or just very obsessed?

we didnt raid your shithole because it was a shithole back then already, why so mad?
yes it is, poland must defend itself from the likes of you

Swedes are swarthy skinned light brown haired LARPers. The only people with real blonde hair are Finns and Balts.

Not our shithole, but europe, you retard, i'm the mongolic masterrace and you are some cuckboy sissy pussy fag soy dicklet.

The only people that are blonder than us are the Finns. I will now post some Swedish BVLLS to demonstrate why our slightly darker blonde hair is SUPERIOR to the fingols

Alexander Gustafsson, UFC Fighter and Light HEavyweight champion

Attached: AlexanderGustafsson.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

World's strongest man, Magnus Samuelsson.

Another example of the MIGHTY Sven.

Attached: magnus samuelsson.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

blablabla
be poor somewhere else

Now diseased Tim Bergling, famous musician

the SVEN BVLL has more creativity in his left nut than all other races put together

Attached: avicii.jpg (2500x1667, 279K)

Felix Kjellberg, infamous talk-show host and neo nazi

The SVEN BVLL DOMINATES the internet, brainwashing non-swedes into liking us

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

based
redpilled

The SVEN BVLL can crush a fingol's skull with less effort than it takes to take a piss in the morning

Attached: DolphLundgren.jpg (400x500, 42K)

post women you raging homosexual sven

yes but you also killed germans so you're alright

There is absolutely NOTHING GAY with admiring other men's MUSCULAR PHYSIQUES in the gym every single day

Attached: vduqnw0t0drz.jpg (1126x640, 114K)

i have one of those glass trolls

Nice. I think I'm gonna stop posting pics now.

>i-is it true. were we really...the bad guys?

Nigga, we wuz kangz baby

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (116x125, 2K)

elmao

This. Rurik was also Swedish.

I LOVE SWEEEDEEEEEEN

Hell seger
HELL SEGER

daily reminder that the f*noid lived in mud huts and did not know how to read or write before we tamed him

Attached: 253.png (1920x1080, 256K)

Swedes aren't blonde. You count light brown and brown as blonde and lie in all statistics.

>World's strongest man
Pudzianowski, Kieliszkowski and Savickas want a word with you.

Most Swedes have hair like the men I posted. If you don't count them as blonde, fine. Drop the proxy now Pekka-Khan.

>Muh blonde hair

They don't. Majority of Swedes has light brown and pretend it's blonde.

>let me tell you about what your countrymen look like
You're mentally ill and obsessed with us Swedes.

Attached: ap_soccer_wcup_2018_italy_sweden.jpg (1000x600, 430K)

Says the skullfucking nigger from Jow Forums

All I see in your pic is few guys with dark blonde, rest is swarthy.

I don't browse Jow Forums.

Yes. It's just a matter of time before mainstream politicians realize how utterly cucked you are with world savior syndrome and start using Sverige as unlimited money giver. Your problematic colonial past should make you cough up a few billion euros a year for next 700 years. Norge has oil we have Sverige. What else should you give us? Money is boring. Swedish girls for incels to prevent mass shootings, that's noble of you yes, all your fine equestria and vehicles too, you fucks killed off almost all our work horses you drafted as war horses in your stupid wars.

Attached: 1544372872767.png (595x447, 72K)

It's understandable that you're projecting, pierre - seeing as you weren't blessed with nordic genes.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 27K)

Cope.

Turks did it here.

Maybe they were happy with their own way of life in their mudhuts rather than as "civilized" slaves under a foreign tyrant. Don't get me wrong, it ended up well now that we've surpassed you but it must've sucked for the mudhut generations

Sweden was a superpower thanks to Finland. We gave you the necessary resources, manpower and tools to do it. And what do we get in return? Forced learning of sw*Dish in our schools and a snobby minority.

>Football team filled with Natives

God it's been dozens of years since this happened here.

Attached: 1446164565325.jpg (546x751, 103K)

First it was us who were the bad guys so no hard feelings. (pic related)

Attached: Finland.png (1920x1108, 210K)

It's a butthurt Poolack with a proxy.

>what is birch bark literature

Obvious bootleg of finanon's art

Rude
t. made the image and may or may not have been self-inserting during the process

I think its beautiful. I cant belive the finns were so powerfull. Amazing and historically accurate

Attached: malar.jpg (1067x602, 168K)

Indeed. Unfortunately we cannot all be Finns

They do look awfully hideous.

Rurik was a swede

That's true, but the image can be taken as a metaphor for the relationship we should all be striving to achieve - inferiors like ourselves serving our Finnish masters.

former*
some icelander got the title now

I don't like your way of thinking. The Finn is a menace.

>Darker
>Blonde

Ayyyy

With a Finnish male lineage, meaning he got BVLLED by Finns somewhere in his lineage.

Swedes were the bad guys and they’re damn proud of it. At least once in history they weren’t cucks. We on the other hand have never been anything, hence all the bullying (which we deserve)

There's no dna of him left anywhere

> Later, however, it was discovered that the N1c1 Rurikid princes belong to the so-called “Varangian Branch” in this haplogroup. This branch is one that is quite different from the present population of Finland (which is the “Finno-Karelian Branch”).
"finnish" lmao

stop beating a dead horse

>d-d-different branch i swear!
lmao grasping at straws. Rurik was clearly finnish.

Unironically, yes. Worse than anyone.

>proxy

ebin egy man hi

Why are Scandis such faggots.

life 2 comfortable