What is the point of working if you die, and all your achievements will be forgotten? In any case...

What is the point of working if you die, and all your achievements will be forgotten? In any case, you will turn into the earth, and you will not care if your descendants remember you or not.

Attached: oha3mn1C3Rk~2.jpg (675x425, 52K)

Then die.

Attached: 1526149413881.png (402x495, 9K)

Genes are all that you are. If you pass it, you'll live forever

This is the problem with a character named Ozymandias (because of Ramses 2) in a comic book called Watchmen.

>Genes are all that you are.
Serious?
You exchange all your cells each 7 years, dumbass.
Human beings in fact are nothing

No work, no food.

that's actually wrong, your brain doesn't get replaced

Yes, that's the point. Nothing matters, so do whatever you want.

You fucking filthy ape.
Can't you fucking read?
Die

this is what niggers and spics think, same with anything that doesn't give you a clear, early and personal benefit and this is why their countries are shit.

Thats what you work for. To finally have the right to die in peace

Fpbp

No, it's lie. my son will not be me. he will be a different person.

society is built upon sacrifice

yeah but you don't change genes lmao. Or you'll look different every 7 years

True there's no point to life if you're a dumb hohol worshiping this retarded faggot who ruined Europe

You pass copies of your genes that will be replaced by other copies, retarded
You donĀ“t pass YOUR genes.
Fucking retarded.

you work for your own enjoyment or to get that enjoyment in your free time not because some retard in 200years will read about it

you're now ejoying what your ancestors did for you 200 years ago, why are you so ungrateful?

Cattle die and kinsmen die, thyself too soon must die, but one thing never, I ween, will die; fair fame of one who has earned.

It's the same thing seu macaco burro

do something you can be remembered for forever then
write a book, try to retake Crimea as a one-man army, achieve good digits here and screencap it and repost it.

Is this your brain on commie-nism?

they did it for themselfs too you little shit, 200 years ago they were serving the Habsburgs

and anyway, if you are good at something, others will benefit from it, so sit on your underaged little beliefs of greatness and choke to death

Do you remember the man who invented the wheel? The wheel is one of the most significant discoveries in history. But for us it does not matter. Perhaps that savage was Einstein of his time, but he was forgotten anyway. So after thousands of years, our descendants will consider us smelly savages.

Fucking favelado.
Go back to school.
Get shot.

The point of life is that you are working and sacrifice for your future generations. This is why far rightists hate far leftists, because without the family unit and with the incentive to work and sacrifice for your families and peoples future, life becomes pointless!

Life only has a point when you have a family and people to sacrifice for.

> The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - google
the reason your country is shit is because noone gives a fuck about your society therefore its never getting anywhere

Really stupid sense. I will sacrifice for the sake of future generations, they for the sake of future generations, etc. until the end of time.

This flag is painted on my underpants. Interesting.