Latinos are R1b BVLLS

Latinos are R1b BVLLS

Attached: 5166c8f3-38c2-4251-89f6-c49441e51d9c.png (1707x769, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/02/brazilians-more-european-than-not/#.XA6tV-zJ04M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Unironically believing that latinos have 60% european blood

Dude, this map is fake

Proof east africans are not black

"Latino" is a stupid term, you asian insectoid. Some countries have more European genes than others. Most Argies are 80% European.

whats so wrong or mindblowing about latinos being 62%* european? Its barely above being half

of course they are. if they weren't they'd look like indios, brown chinks.

Define latino.

iberoamericans

R1b is a slave haplogroup

Said the R1b

False, I am part of the I1 master race.

balkan mutt, go back to your country, Australia is rightful R1b land

>"Latino" is a stupid term, you asian insectoid. Some countries have more European genes than others. Most Argies are 80% European

We r yuropean n shiieeettt, no u arent

>whats so wrong or mindblowing about latinos being 62%* european? Its barely above being half

Even some white americans dont have 62% yuropean blood, how tf subhumans from south can have more ?

>of course they are. if they weren't they'd look like indios, brown chinks

They're brown....also pic related

>R1b is a slave haplogroup

R1b is celtic haplogrouh

I1 Nordic you dumb ass mutt

Pic related is brown mexican, subhumans from south ARE NOT WHITE

Attached: 2018-12-10-23-21-36.jpg (900x600, 419K)

>Even some white americans dont have 62% yuropean blood, how tf subhumans from south can have more ?
What? Aside from memes white americans are overwhelmingly white genetically, like their average is 94% white and the rest being slight indigenous and black, you are consuming too many memes friend.
The 56% meme comes from jews, arabs and white hispanics being considered white in the US, not from actual whites there being mixed

"""nordic""""

Attached: I1 nordic.jpg (960x1201, 100K)

>not from actual whites there being mixed
should we tell him?

you can tell he has a lot of caucasian blood because he doesn't look mongoloid anymore, indios look mongoloid, the guy behind him looks more mongoloid btw

Some of us look like him, some don't.

Attached: images (14).jpg (636x482, 32K)

>"""nordic""""
U, subhumans, are extremely skeptical

Attached: 1544463167371.jpg (1080x729, 58K)

WE

>The 56% meme comes from jews, arabs and white hispanics being considered white in the US, not from actual whites there being mixed

Ok, this is epic

No, Latino's are only mainly R1b1b, but most of their blood comes from Indios and Africans.

I posted a picture of Cheddar Man, a WHG related to the Linear Pottery culture (LBK) Losbochour samples which are the earliest to exhibit I1 haplogroup, in other words I posted a picture of what perfectly be that user's Y-DNA Adam

WUZ

You have no idea what you're talking about you're just repeating words you've heard

So what am I supposed to be? A moorish steppe nigger, from egypt larping as Eurpean?

ARYANS

The map is wrong. Bulgaria's main haplogroup is the same as other Southern Slavs (I2)

Not only I2

Exactly they are : I2+R1a+G+R1b

>Greenland

DANED

Shut the fuck up dumbass

And its a good thing

Kill urself, faggot
Brainlets-pseudo-intellectual subhuman that dont even know what does he saying

Shut the fuck up retard, I read my post again and the only mistake I did was saying that LBK was Loschbour, i confused the acronym for Linear Pottery (LBK) with the one for Loschbour (LBS), but the point remains that I1 is inherently WHG and that the "ancestor" of the I1 linage was a brown midget with blue eyes

*LSB
LSB WHG

Stop fighting anons!!!
When I was in former thirdie thread I really felt a sense of peace by seeing you guys talking about burgers

Entirely incorrect.

I already corrected myself, and that mistake didn't even diverge the point I was making

Just google brazilian my heritage or 23 and me on yt and atch 3 or 4 vids nd make an avarege

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/02/brazilians-more-european-than-not/#.XA6tV-zJ04M

I thought you borats were fellow hapas

Even brazilian blacks have more euro admixture thn u muslim chinks

i think that dude is a proxy

tfw dont know where my E1B1A came from