Is is true that you can get a car in the USA for $100 USD?

Is is true that you can get a car in the USA for $100 USD?

Attached: serveimage-113.jpg (1024x682, 857K)

No, but maybe, selling a scrap car for metal will get you around $200.
A running car might be as low as $500

>$500

I just bought a car that runs perfectly well for $225 USD

What is it?

2002 Hyundai Accent

sweet

Anything less than like 1K is going to be old, ton of miles, probably not running, if it is running it's got a major issue, etc.

How many miles, from a family member or something?

cars that cheap if top gear taught me anything usually have semen sprayed everywhere and some blood form a murder that took place

And pubes

>I need to spend $20000 to get the newest car

Yes, you can get a car to get you from point A to B for cheap

Attached: IMG_4178.gif (413x243, 51K)

Here in Sweden you can buy running, older cars for under $500.
My Volvo 745 cost me $280 with a busted rear light. A spare one at the local junk yard was $8 and it took 10 minutes to fix. Runs like a clock.
Same as pic, but black.

Attached: volvo-745-409365_3ad13f9a3d3289f5.jpg (640x480, 196K)

you can purchase a car for whatever anyone is willing to sell for, and yes, it can cost very low, even in the hundreds, but I wouldn't warrant that such a vehicle would have long for this world

Pretty much same as here my mate bought a shitty car that was destined for the scrap heap but bought it for £100 and did it up for about £200. Just need to know what you are doing with them

Those old shitty cars don't have wireless charging, Wi-Fi or cool LED interior lighting you boomer

You can buy running Lada for 100$ here. Maybe some old korean car also.

True. Older cars are pretty easy to work on though, especially Volvo's. Anyone with two thumbs and half a brain can repair and fix them.
I never understood what people see in modern cars, seem very complicated and difficult to repair with all that electronic crap and stuff.

300,000km, and it was from a distant family member but he had it listed in the paper/online at that price anyway, I didn't get any sort of deal.

or I could spend $20,000 and buy a nice mercedes from 2013

they're cheap for a reason retard, you're gonna spend the same price you bought it for fixing the air suspension lmao

The cheapest running car i ever found here was a 700BRL Chevette, it wasn't in great shape, but it ran.

the cheapest car I had was a stolen golf mk2 we bought with friends for like a 60 EUR back in the early 2010s.

When we learned it was "hot" we took it to the woods, poured some gas on it and set it on fire lmao

Maybe if it doesnt run, usually need $1k for a running car, even lower if it is from a friend or family discount. There are some nice cars for cheap on craigslist like $500-1000 but they usually have 80k+ miles and/or need a motor or transmissions or other work to run