Is the migration period equivalent to the migrants coming into europe today?

Is the migration period equivalent to the migrants coming into europe today?

Attached: 1024px-Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.png (1024x714, 399K)

depends
are you talking about the mode of migration or the consequences

>mode of migration
this pedantic French nigger bullshit

old days when we were important

Attached: 451.jpg (525x525, 34K)

no only germanics destroy civilizations

the way they migrate faggot
how am i supposed to say it

Could be. Only time will tell but looks like so.

>mongols are invading russia
>ayyrabs are invading south europe
>germanics are vacationing and buying property in south europe
only difference is north europe is also getting invaded by ayyrabs

kill all europeans
kill them all

based and BVLLpilled

>DO YOU MEAN ARE THEY THE SAME BECAUSE THEY ARE BIPEDAL AND SAIL ACROSS THE MEDITERRANEAN???????????

Attached: 1541130422078.jpg (612x491, 50K)

No, the Migration Period was a time of heroes and legends and the GERMANIC MAN prevailing over the tyranny of the Roman Empire and the pure evil of the T*rkic H*ns. The current migration to Europe is not similar whatsoever.

yes

the visigoths sacked rome for years, and this is literally how it went

1. Visigoths flee from foreign invasion (the Huns)
2. Visigoths huddle in the border of Rome.
3. Romans invite them in to literally work the jobs romans don't want to (Army)
4. Visigoths accept it.
5. Visigoths start asking for more gibs.
6. Rome refuses it
7. Visigoths fuck the eastern roman empire and then fuck Rome.
8. Huns come later and end up fucking the Visigoths anyway.

Eat shit I1 cuckold, this is like IE migrations

The current migrations are more comparable to the IE migrations than they are to the Migration Period, yeah. But that's only because both are destructive and involve masses of swarthoids moving into Europe.

Cringe

This is round 2 and this time there won't be any pockets of indigenous survivors, we're gonna finish what the PIE started. deyus vult

False, the GERMANIC MAN will win in the end as we stand for all that is good and just

i'm asking you brainlet because while germanics migrated either as giant groups with their families hoping to settle somewhere cozy or as free warrior bands slowly aiming to replace the elite the current migrants go mostly by young men looking for the richest places
why can't you just answer

It's time to face reality, I1 and I2 have been getting cucked for millennia, and the swarthoids have been successfully invading Europe since the PIE. The Germanic man invites swarthoids in to take over his country after his death because he doesn't produce children.

Pierre did nothing wrong you illiterate pleb, stop being a flagrant sodomite.

Visigoths were huge romanboos in spite of it all. They should have allied the Huns instead of the treacherous Romans at Chalons. Let that be an example and teach a lesson for the future, that the Leafs (as Visigoths) should ally the Sudacas (as Huns) against the treacherous Burgers (the Romans).

It all started way before though, with suebi, vandals and alans jumping the wall and heading to Hispania and ang*oids refugees boat people fleeing from Danish BVLLS to Britania.

It's worse.

Yeah and you better believe in the far future all the weird shitskin mutt hybrids inhabiting Europe will larp as the Imperial Europeans of yesteryear and not us or themselves