Redpill me about (((swedish))) people

redpill me about (((swedish))) people.

is it true what people say about them?

Attached: 1544476150041.jpg (402x599, 64K)

yes

Attached: the swede_he starts war_he fuels war.jpg (1200x2032, 445K)

We make muslims progressive faggots

>no. 1

The Gael truly is a gift to mankind.

>Ireland 1st on Prosperity
>Spain 1st on Health & Wellbeing
>Belgium 1st on Culture

lmfao

We have gay, atheist priests.

yes

Attached: 1544359567042.png (1354x880, 80K)

Never trust a swede

Yeah their economy runs on paradox game dlcs.

didn't sweden have like the best reputation in the world according to some meme index?

Attached: a75FKj2.png (1114x835, 258K)

Yeah, according to the Swedish Institute of Public Opinion.

Correct. This board is just jealous towards Swedes.

Attached: top10countries-countryreptrakindex.jpg (601x414, 61K)

Why do people keep posting about Sweden jesus christ.

their government/politicians aren't that representative of them but then again, they voted for them.
we took a different direction in the 90's than them, otherwise we would have ended up like them

Pretty much the same here, except less in the other direction and more of a third path. In simplified terms, politically Norway is in a sort of middle ground between swedish political correctness and danish political incorrectness.
Although I digress, it would be funny as fuck if we were to decide to lock away immigrants without papers/unwanted people/criminals on Jan Mayen or Svalbard or some other island posessed by Norway and watch them freeze to death.

Been living rent free in the collective conciousness of Americans since the 60s, user. Each decade they come up with a new excuse to obsess about Sweden; we've been suicidal communists, we've been sex-crazed libertines, etc

We've had our immigration policies fucked over without the public really being told since the mid 90s with the Moderate government, and then again in 2006. Immigration was not a major point for any election until 2014, which was also peak PC media.

Reckon the nazi scare in the 90s had some effect too. We haven't had a mainstream party really take an anti-immigration stance since the 80s; not like you danes who had decently normal parties tackle the issue.

these eurocucks think they insult us when they post cuck memes.

little do they know that we crave above all else is (you)s

Attached: 2.jpg (1053x1080, 170K)

It's even worse.

We da best

Attached: sweden_s_mentioned_by_techmaguskhobotov-da92wa6.jpg (214x250, 12K)

This is why I keep telling people to stop making threads about Sweden (and Scandinavia in general honestly).
Attention is like heroin, feels good but is bad

Fuck off. Stop encouraging them

>getting (you)'s

Attached: VICTORY.jpg (640x478, 40K)

>says the brazilian as he eats his black beans, rice and "FRENCH FRIES"