High HDI Thread

You can only post in this thread if your state/province/region/country has an HDI of 0.945 or above.
Minnesota reporting in.

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-150826_Firefox.jpg (829x1882, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bcg.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Posts anyway with a 0.936

Attached: 1513167700287.jpg (416x464, 40K)

maybe you live somewhere high enough? if not please leave thank you

Attached: 20181210_152333.jpg (646x1479, 251K)

Missing 0.003
Goodbye

Mass fag here. All other USA peons have officially banned from posting here.

Can anyone let the Yankees that are stampeding to NC know they are leaving absolute paradise for terrible ass 0.909 - thank you.

Attached: 1500147535427.png (785x757, 34K)

>leaving heaven for hell on earth
Only old snowbirds.

Hello

Attached: 1526712762942.jpg (700x677, 75K)

>Tfw Chile's comune with highest HDI only has 0,949 and I don't live there anyways

>be le south germanic
>have HDI lower than a literal warzone state

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: file.png (575x734, 87K)

How is Massachusetts so high?

lots of whites and money
the key to any high HDI ranking : don't have non-whites

memes aside, is massachusetts really the best state to live in?

Nope, tons of younger people move here.

Lower Saxony is geographically higher than saxony. It is in the north. The other is on the border with Denmark.

Mass is white, but now we have a lot of Brazilians because we became a sanctuary state.

yes

Attached: Boston College Town.png (2213x2010, 1.45M)

Depends. The Cape (I live there) is nice and has the quintessential Chad culture (polos, golf, yacht clubs, sailing). I wouldn’t live anywhere else in the US. I would consider another cunt though.

>one place behind yanks

why even live

Attached: 14.png (682x70, 11K)

good to see diaspora is doing well

hello i am certainly not welsh i am definitely greater london

Attached: 05951.png (728x527, 98K)

One Korean Qt please

Born and raised but really

>Weather sucks ass
>Taxes are high as hell
>A lot of taxes go to utter "we're progressive" tripe like safe injection sites for junkies, absolutely useless solar sites,etc
>The roads around these places are full of potholes, etc because the roads are underfunded
>Cost of living is pretty high
>People and community level are high but might be my bias

It's like the state is great for the utter poor or heroine addict because there are tons of services/etc for you and the rich because you don't necessarily care about a little increase in taxes but if you're average working class it's no paradise.

Québec fag here. We are in the average on Canadian standards but now that I think of it they are quite low compared to some parts of the USA or Europe. I feel quite 3rd world now

Attached: Ontario-best-country.png (635x298, 9K)

HDI
>3 factors

SEDA
>44 factors

Therefore SEDA > HDI.

Attached: best-countries-to-live-europe.jpg (1260x1260, 332K)

Attached: SEDA factors.png (790x789, 122K)

>switzerland below germany
ohhh man the seeth this map would make

Dont know what they consider well being cause I would honestly immigrate to Italy over fucking Estonia and would do so without a doubt but ok. Probably one of those maps made by Scandicucks to boost the "Germanic people are superior" meme

I think Jakub Marian is Czech

am honeslty curious to see why the mountainjews score low on this
is it the whole "women couldn't vote until the 1970s" or something real

thanks

so HDI with autism

Facts > your feelings and opinions.

>being this much a brainlet

Jakubmarian only made the map and put numbers to it. SEDA is the organisation that made the study god damn study.

As a Virginian I second this, they've destroyed my state.

Estonia isn’t Germanic.
The green ones not included Finland and adding Britain are.

but he wasn't behind the index, and yes Jakubmarian is Czech

I didn't know the UK had a lower HDI than America. That's very bad and nicht völkisch!

bcg.com/

Who else is on our level?

Attached: 1527370360563.jpg (1382x239, 42K)

HDI is a bit of meme as soon as a country with a life expectancy of 82 is better than a country with a life expectancy of 81 and that factor counts for 1/3 of the score.

>You can only post in this thread if your state/province/region/country has an HDI of 0.945 or above.

posting

Attached: sketch-1544481592128.png (1920x767, 189K)

His maps have been accused of using biased data before (notice Finnish name)
>before

Attached: europe-iq-2012-unadjusted.jpg (650x607, 187K)

>after Finn data

Attached: europe-iq-2012.jpg (650x607, 185K)

basiert

Attached: 1539673879045.jpg (1920x1920, 158K)

The point is, that he is responsible for the data he chooses. People will only look at information at face value and see it as the objective truth.

the data they used was primarily from the studies of richard lynn who is british

saying that it's fake because it has a finnish name in it is not an argument and you're not very bright yourself if you don't realize that

Attached: iceage.png (641x897, 85K)

those were created using old/outdated data which still used the old methodology where literally everything had a "higher" hdi (such as norway was at 0.98X

such a weird pic. Norway only had a that high score before the change of methodology some years ago, yet they are comparing 2017 data to those old ones. why?

memerankings

Sup

t. Molenbeek

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-001938.png (1440x2560, 378K)

isnt hamburg just a city? weird they list it

Its a region of its own. Like DC or Brussels.

I'm from california, I can't post in here.

>BC
JUST

>Italy lower than Poortugal, Spain, and a bunch of Eastern European shitholes
HAHAHAHHAHAHA ITALIAN NIGGAS SEETHING

Attached: DBBE9776-B6D8-4912-BE31-B81FA1F80A08.jpg (750x1247, 281K)

No, it's one of Germany's 16 federal states.

>DC, Brussels
In fact it has way more power as an administrative entity than those two.

right, but it's still just a city. it's like cutting new york city off from the rest of new york

>City College

>it's like cutting new york city off from the rest of new york

And give it full state powers including representation in the senate with legislative initiative on the federal level, autonomy in cultural and educational matters, as well as, among others, judicial and police powers that even extent to the ability to conclude international treaties with sovereign states with the consent of the federal government.

>Singapore, literal heaven on earth and the most futuristic city-state
>0.932 and ninth position
>Way below krauts
>Just four places above the third world wild west USA

HDI is a fucking useless meme

40% of Singapore's resident population is comprised of migrant workers without citizen rights that are forming a quasi slave caste to sustain its economy. I hope you are trolling.

exactly, which benefits its hdi since cities are more functioning financially and socially than rural areas.

>tfw highest

Attached: albertatoadcomfy.png (959x369, 550K)

Very good. We don't want non-europeans here.

Alberta is fucking garbage. Fuck Edmonton and fuck Albertafags

found the low hdi maritimer

And what exactly is wrong with that? The real Singapore is still years ahead of any of your cities.

Just don't let the lowlifes unionize before they can be completely replaced with machines.

What do you mean by 'real Singapore'? A city whose population is comprised of virtually 40% indentured servants certainly isn't ahead of any city on this planet. Let's import 20 million Indians to Poland so it can be as great as 'heaven on earth' Singapore.

If only we could manage to keep them at bay with some Draconian laws. Sure, why not.

Inb4 we're running out of Ukrainian labor, so last year we've actually started importing Nepalis and Bengals for the most menial jobs, but they don't get even a whiff of welcoming let alone feeling of permanent stay. They all get sent back on a plane after 6 months while the new batch arrives.

I'm not making this up. It's all glazed over with bs PR spin, but the reality is as stated above.