R/quittingkratom is for sissies

Since we are having this thread daily now and mods seem to also be addicted and refuse to delete them? How is your addiction going people? I actually purchased a big bag of weight vein lol because curious? i am sick of my body high red i want chemical happiness.

Attached: stockmarket.jpg (1000x1000, 166K)

Having multiple off topic threads in the past does not make the topic Jow Forums related now, you deluded imbecile.

I bought a bag load of this a while back. First few times I took it was great. Then nothing. By the 4th or 5th time I got absolutely no effect from it. Didn't take it for over a month, tried again, still nothing. Anyone else had a similar experience?

>referencing reddit in the title

just post on reddit jfc

had this with a green once. literally first and second time taking it it was like a completely different drug. after that it became like any red and that was it. never came back. had the exact same powder months later just with a different name. never came back. but thats how it works the first time ever i took it on virgin receptors i had a euphoric rush (physically in my stomache) like hydromorphone. lasted 3 seconds... never came back haha kratom is a shitshow

>reddit is not edgy
Pick up a hobby (like taking drugs) or start a sport for once in your life (judo, bjj, figure skating) and realize that there is lots of legit reddits and only you video game altright fags think its a vile place for normies. unironically olympic medalists post on reddit.

thats cute, you should make a new thread on reddit about that

nigger

I only take it a few times per year and it's always pretty nice. It's good for the end of an acid trip

Ye i see you reddit spacing and you still really fuckin gay.

Kratom has been one of the best things about 2018 for me desu. I bought a device to cap them so I don't have to deal with the shitty taste. I'm definitely addicted but it's allowed me to basically stop drinking and smoking anything, so that trade off has made me way healthier overall. If I don't feel like doing a workout, I'll take a few pills beforehand and it'll make it a lot more tolerable.

I'm addicted and want to stop I'm going to do a steroid cycle and taper/quit kratom within a month while spiking my test levels to not feel depressed and no energy. Any other suggestions. My gf doesn't know I take it and we go on vacation in August it's hard to hide a ounce a day of eating some Asian plant.

I actually feel amazing with lower test. My sex drive was so through the roof it was one fuck or fap away from actually being debilitating in my every day life. Without it i also choleric to the point that i would get literally dizzy from being angry. I got through a couple of withdrawal now. Never managed to actually taper. I just always go through the ~6 days of agony. Withdrawals also range from not noticable at all to stomache pain and lethargy like codein or tramadol.

I'm thinking of getting tramadol or ativan to help with hell week

wtf is reddit spacing? sounds like something only a redditor would know about. fuck off retard

just say its some plant ur doctor recommended u to eat kek

Tramadol is a synthetic opiod with some sort of antidepressant type action (dont now the details i just does something with serotonin). How do people taper kratom with it? I wanna do tramadol because i have Kratom. Dunno about the lorazepam. I dont think the withdrawal is so horrible you actually need it but probably cant hurt.

Does anyone lose weight off kratom? Fatty here, not willing to go full heroin/crackhead.

Overweight is probably as unhealthy as being literally a junkie.

I tried quitting. I was taking 3 tablespoon of the shit every 2 hours. I bought the kratom stems and veins because I heard that gets rid of withdrawals and you can lose the addiction while taking it. A week and a half of no kratom only stems and veins and I ran out. Then the withdrawals hit me. So now I'm taking kratom just to kick the withdrawals, much less now. Don't want to get back to where I was so hopefully I can taper but o also haven't had success that way.
I don't know how you went a week like that.

For overweight people on the board.

Seriously guys, stop looking for the easy way out. Get up in the fucking morning/afternoon/evening/fucking night, go for a 20 minute jog, or run. And before you sleep, WEAR THE FUCK out of yourself and run.

I lost 50 lbs in 4 months literally just from fucking running. Use your fucking legs jesus christ like I can't believe I'm seeing some fat ass niggas "yo lemme get some kratom to lose weight" like fuck off bro.

Or walk! Eat healthier!

Meant for

Honestly for anybody with experience with real opiates, kratom is much easier to get off of. You can actually sleep in full withdrawal, or at least I can. Try doing that coming off heroin. I'm not trying to brag, but stem and vein is enough for me to stop. Taper off of that.

>he thinks olympic medalists don't post on Jow Forums

Attached: 1528610402972.png (384x386, 249K)

faggot ass thread for faggot teen junkies

I was addicted for 3 years. Now, I'm not.