I hate the destructive, cultureless, soul-draining American lifestyle and want to move to Europe

I hate the destructive, cultureless, soul-draining American lifestyle and want to move to Europe.

Attached: 1544461577279[1].jpg (1367x2048, 316K)

Move to a rural area or something.

you still need a car and the ugly roads for everything

One of my main goals is to reach a point in my life in which I never have to drive a car ever again, so that wouldn't do much. I need to live in a traditionally-planned community.

>that american zoomer that think that Europe is this magical place full of castles and culture where everyone walks around in traditional outfits and are happy and not wageslave every day

Attached: pepelul.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Have you ever been to America?

Yes I have

>cultureless

Attached: san francisco.jpg (1024x480, 141K)

fuck off, we don't want you.

Attached: peripherique.jpg (1000x750, 170K)

Just move to a rural area.

N-NO....NOOOO....I THOUGHT EUROPE WAS FULL OF OLD BUILDINGS FROM THE 1500S AND NOBODY WAS DRIVING CARS

>asians are ants

Then you should know that 96% of our everyday environments are nothing more than apathetic car apparatuses littered with disposable superstores and corporate soullessness.

The comfy small villages will never be in your price range (they rarely sell property to outsiders anyway). The ones a foreigner could actually afford to move to would requite you to own a car anyway.

>disposable superstores and corporate soullessness.

Yeah no shit retard welcome to a capitalist society.
>b-but Europe got old buildings and the eiffel tower!!

Go creative. Paint or start a movement.

Attached: 1544391925757.jpg (1050x550, 143K)

Still a huge difference

Sweden, at the very least, has some insular villages with long cultural histories and a strong identity. Where you can live without a car.
No such thing exists in the USA. It's literally not an option.

We have some remote, insular villages on little islands in scotland. Everyone who lives there is a trustfund baby, have you got a trustfund?

I don't know what you mean by insular but nobody in small villages lives without cars here

Why do they live there?

They say they like it, I'm suspicious though. Especially as most of them claim to be writers but have no reliable way of contacting a publisher because a storm will easily knock out the electricity until someone on the island can fix it for them.

all i see is aids

Europe is literally america minus military spending.

>china town
>nothing like china
That's a themepark laid out in a street.

and plus free healthcare and free education, and less guns and less obesity

top kek, you sound like an "enlightened" 14 year old.

No, America is Europe minus culture and heritage. Europe's military would be just fine without us.

Just about any burg in Italy will do the job

News flash: its the same over here

>This
Start a movement start a movement start a movement start a movement

>implying it isn't
h-heh

Yeah mate just don’t live in Sweden or other nordcuck cunts

OP, is probably an underagedb&
I remember when I used to post stupid shit like this when I was younger. Luckily, I grew out of it.

Global Poker Face

*sharts*
let me tell you about my freedom
we wuz europeans n shieeet
*picks up poo covered pants

>i will never to go to Walmart en Trump rallies
Europe is boring.

>destructive
>they sell these burgers here
indeed

Attached: P1100532.jpg (415x553, 78K)

Go out into an open field and fire a gun into the air, you'll feel better.

Attached: 20170627.jpg (1825x2739, 714K)

I lived in the french countryside and while kinda comfy I don't change Patagonia for anything

Then shut the fuck up and move to Europe. Your posts are so annoying. Either stop bitching or move

I hate the destructive, cultureless, soul-draining European lifestyle and want to move to America.

Attached: quintessentially european.png (772x768, 1.03M)

they exist but are in the original states, mostly the northeast

Fuck off, we are full

> walk to the supermarket/high street
> walk to the post office
> walk to the GP
> walk to the train station
> walk to the park
> everything is within walking distance in my small town of 20k people
burgers seething at this

Staying in Arizona as a Yuropoor, I agree with OP

Staying in Texas as. Yuropoor, I disagree

Blacker than you Ahmed

>Dollar General literally across the street
>still takes me unironically 10 Minutes to walk there because need to get out of gated community at the only entrance and then cross the 3 lane road at the nearest traffic light

No surprise people drive literally everywhere here

I'm not gonna pretend Europe is some fantasy land but it's a fuckload better on every account then the colonial anglosphere
At the very least there's actual distinct ethnicites and not just a bunch of "white" euromutts LARPing as scots or irish or germans or whatever, and there's actual organic communities instead of an entire continent consisting of strip malls, parking lots and suburbs.