Why do white women find it so difficult to attract men ?

Why do white women find it so difficult to attract men ?

Attached: BFAD6BC9-B5CE-4BBD-BB32-8D276516A110.jpg (533x514, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

their sense of entitlement is outweighed only by their body

I don't know man. I'm a Bernie Sanders liberal and I don't even like most of them either.

This yellow skinned is white in Canada nowadays?

>ALSO HIRE ME OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION CHARGES AND IF YOU HIRE ME YOU WILL FACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT CHARGES

Attached: 1540602304238.jpg (787x623, 51K)

Because Jews ruined the traditional family model. They grow up without good fathers. They have no clue about what should they look for in a man, so they rely on their primal instincts, but it tells them to only go for the top 1%.

I'm not having issues

If you consider slavs white that is

gentile cuck

Attached: CwNFiBiVMAAUza4-e1478078682827.jpg (906x514, 97K)

ive dated a zillion of them, theyll are fucking insane in their own way. frankly a lot of them don't know how to do the relationship thing like all yall austists on here and it just ends up being a sex thing till it fizzles out

Let's describe women around my area

>Massive tattoos on arms
>Nose/lip/gauges piercings
>Already significantly overweight at ~25
>Little to no aspirations
>Works as a server
>Post anti white male stuff on FB all day
>Still gets shitfaced 2-3 times a week

I might be an incel but really it doesn't hurt me that much knowing what's out there.

Ya most wast European girls are better in average

Where do you live ?

what is it with betas and jews anyways?

I ve got news for you. That ain't white. She looks like a gypsy

She's cute though.

A hipster town basically - think like Portland. Oh and I forgot, neon green/pink/whatever hair.

I think some women forget how to be sweet. Thats about it.

I only like white women who are super nord/slav, wear cute dress, live in a cute country house, milk goats, and collect berries in the mountains. Fake-ass city thots get out.

I really thought that at least in Canada only pigskins were white

easy, historical scapegoat for bad things happening that doesn't require much thought. Also good if you fuck up personally and need someone to blame.

Amazing quote

Attached: white women amazing quote.png (941x335, 151K)

That beedy woman is a female weak-chinned beta Anglo who tans regularly.

Its a huge risk to show any sexual interest now so people are fucking and dating less than before
Im a zoomer and in highschool only the top of the social hierarchy would date at all. Males and females. Females a bit more because they coule go a bit older(anything over a year or mabye two difference was considered really weird though) but its not like what r9k thinks with chad harams.

Jesus that's sad. Go Somewhere else, there are still good Girls in this World.

Around here they have an extremely high sense of entitlement. At least latinas start to treat me like a little brother if there's no chance of any other relationship, white girls just throw you away the moment you stop being useful.

liked and subbed. bell notifications active.

I was about to guess the northwest

Basically a mix of this, you're guilty until proven innocent if they deem it's in their best interest to fake a rape statement.
Even to the bernie bros something is very wrong

thanks nibba

Attached: 1539861389770.png (990x660, 316K)

Much easier said then done when you have a good job and family in the area.

Whenever I travel though it really shocks my entire rating system though. All the sudden some girls I'm considering 8/10s around me I realize are completely average in normal places.

I dont mean risk as in they'll say you raped them i mean one way sexual attraction isnt socially acceptable anymore because boys and girls are peers now
Randomly telling somebody you like them or goving then flowers or explicitly asking them out cold just isnt done

Where are you from? Where are these places full of 8/10s?

What I mean is that girls in my area (think Portland) where there's so much alt shit a regular 6/10 girl instantly becomes like an 8/10 to me and others looking for someone normal.

Like when I traveled to Denver for example, absolutely loaded with beautiful women.

Only because you can't hear her speak

*gives you flowers*

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
There's like 5 thirsty-ass Pajeets for every White woman.

Attached: jus 7.jpg (717x960, 117K)

White women don't want pajeet they want tyrone

*Snickers at you to my friends*
Nothing personal

Attached: article-2163878-13B68CB1000005DC-473_634x544.jpg (634x544, 78K)

The girl in the OP isn't talking about white-worshiping 3rd world trash, Trudeau Patel

Depends.
But still doesn't change the fact, it is easy for White Women to find someone willing.

That's Trudeau-Mohammed-Ali-Shakir, to you, asshole!

I only date fair-right Aryan women

Most Alt-Right women crave the BBC, Indians and Muslim men (in secret of course).
True story.

Attached: Jus.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Dating is trash. I just need to get laid a couple times a month and then leave me alone

White women will always lose attention when Latina/ asian women are thrown in the mix

Agreed. Eventually I want kids, but why bother? I am considering knocking up a couple random sluts and ducking out like a nigger. Atleast that way I will have kids--it's not like I would see them grow up if I got (((married))) so why does it matter.

Because they only want white chads or 6´4 tyrones

Ya true exapsivally when you are really busy sometimes you just don’t have the time

>I am considering knocking up a couple random sluts and ducking out like a nigger.
Based. I don't want kids but as I get older i really really want to get some women pregnant

Why don't you just say Portland already? Or is it Eugene? I'm in Portland and while those people exist it's also easy to find normal girls, you're just making excuses.

because most whitey girls are liberal city kids and they are naturally insufferable

cletina from alabama has no problems finding a boy

>>Post anti white male stuff on FB all day
BASED

>Why do white women find it so difficult to attract men ?
They don't. It is the most delusional of copes to try to say white women can't attract men.

What the fuck is a Cletina ?

I'm assuming he means the female version of Cletus.

a female member of the cletus cadre

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Not really they are second last among women

sounds like a black stripper name "Clit Tina"

Google search cletina the first image that shows up

Attached: 9A6CEA1A-1A03-49E1-A12F-64354FC395C8.jpg (610x743, 78K)

Was at a class reunion last year and out of the 15 girls in class we had 5 have married and 3 have kids. I still remember some of them being jealous as fuck for not having a husband. Suits them right for pursuing a career, now they're nearing age 30. Atleast you get easy pussy from these thirsty slags.

Still more attractive than wh*Te women

Make a fake account on tinder/dating site with a white woman and you will get men replying.

>difficult
>highest response from men of all races

Highest response ?
Lol no

Dis nigga high?

no woman has trouble getting pumped and dumped
most people here are talking about relationships

This video is nightmare fuel for the AI subreddits

god this
people treat attraction like it’s a thing to be embarrassed about if it’s not reciprocated, so it’s better to just not bother trying

Might be a stretch