How common is childlessness in your country?

How common is childlessness in your country?

Attached: 1542827496297.png (316x246, 59K)

Man why are old British women so goddamn sexy? I was in Edinburgh and this woman was making burgers. I ordered one and she was so sweet when she handed it to me, saying "You're very welcome" in the warmest tone when I told her thanks. Then there was this other one serving fish and chips at this cafeteria/canteen place and she gave me free sauce packets even though I insisted on paying for them. She was so tall and I just wanted to bend her over and yell "TIMBEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!" as my hips keep slapping her ass with every frantic thrust

Attached: Alice.jpg (400x348, 38K)

True
Wish it wasn't taboo desu

Based

redpilled

That feel when no 60 year old English gf

it is ?

Can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

Attached: 1543386639817.jpg (582x600, 33K)

21/60 y/o couples? kind of

mh...

Attached: brigitte-macron-et-les-gilets-jaunes-comment-la-premiere-dame-inspire-une-creatrice.jpg (448x252, 19K)

Related

Attached: 1540500821465.png (803x1574, 923K)

I unironically find Merkel hot

I unironically want science to find a way for older women to have children. I also think Angela is kinda cute. I would take care of her 4 children, if it were possible

pretty uncommon , most women have 2+ kids
we also invest very heavily in the fertility industry and a lot of it is part of public healthcare

Attached: chrome_2018-12-11_05-11-28.png (776x516, 26K)

Same. I really like that picture of her wearing a super low-cut dress.

Also she has a PhD in physical chemistry so if we somehow managed to reproduce using Chinese stem cell magic our children would be ubermenschen

Infertility is on the up and up in USA.

Trying to conceive for over a year now and no luck I feel sad.

That's so fucking sad lmao.

"What did you do for your forty fucking fifth birthday, Brigitte?"
"I unfroze some my thirty year old eggs."
"Omg! Who's the guy?"
"There is no guy haha, just using a sperm donor."
"Oh well, how'd it go?! How many gorgeous children are on the way?!"
"Haha none, some eggs thawed wrong and others were abnormal. One egg survived but it didn't fertilize haha."

Attached: 1544273122077.jpg (470x470, 30K)

You're literally try to conceive? Like with your uterus? Or are you trying to knock up your wife?

>free your career
It must be a sad life if your professional career is more important than your personal life

It's kind of poetic if you look at it as a parable about the hubris of man.

Lots of women think like this for some reason. They all want to follow the career trajectory of men rather than having children young and then building a career or whatever later

so who's got the damaged eggs, you or her

Yea with my uterus

I'm the only one with eggs but I don't know whose fault it is because infertility treatment (including diagnostic) not covered by insurance.

I'm convinced from the way women speakers and the like talk about it, that 90% of women genuinely don't understand that majority of men don't even want a fucking 'career'. Most men work to get money to stay alive and have some shit that will making living slightly nicer. There is a miniscule population of psychopathic, highly intelligent men who work non-stop forever and they're the ones that become international bank hyperlords and CEOs, it isn't something most men dream or even think about.

I've worked in a car factory, a steelworks, as a laborer on construction sites and even done some boring office jobs. All for money so I can buy food and enjoy more rest days, not for "dude I'm gonna be in the history books for worlds best landscaper" because that spot's filled and still no one gives a fuck lmao. It's like with all them mercenaries and hired warbands in Middle Ages Europe, most wanted money and war was very common, not trying to be greatest warrior-king in the land.

This 'career' thing has been like snakeoil for a lot of girls.

Attached: 1543980547043.png (657x527, 64K)

I think I remember you posting about this before on Jow Forums Jow Forums. Good luck. Also bear in mind it could be that your husband/boyfriend is shooting blanks.

Thanks.

I dont get it either, most women you speak to that are 'career focused' are in some industry which only women work in and haven't had a promotion in years and have no plans to work somewhere else to move forward
I think its just an excuse, they don't really want a career, if they did they would work in engineering or IT or anything without any women and after a couple of years of work would just be promoted because of their vagina all the way to the top

I dont know, I dont care. All I know is Im not having children, nor fighting any wars, nor paying taxes. Fuck you all.

why can't you simply pay out of pocket for a diagnostic exam? It can't cost more than $300

It's a thing but only among whites

careers?

>90s are over forever
fucking sucks man.
not even US is fattest country anymore.

ah well, c'est la vie :^)

Maybe I will though I think the cost depend on what it is. Don't think a sperm count would cost much but if they need to do imaging on tubes etc I imagine it will cost a lot more, wouldn't it?

Just have him cum on a slide and look at it under a light microscope. Can't be that hard to tell if the sperm are retarded innit

Why not call up 5 different clinics in your area and compare prices? Thats what I did for my moms physiotherapy (not covered by provincial health insurance in Canada)

Fuck off and die you putrid cunt.

Rude. What if someone told your mother that?

cmon i didnt do anythign to you why you have to bully me?

Probably a bitter incel

How the fuck is it hard for western couples to conceive? Fucks sake all i have to do is creampie my wife once.

Based unironically

idk maybe sperm is broken maybe eggs are broken maybe something else is broken cuz we have sex ~3 times a week for over year and no luck

>There is a miniscule population of psychopathic, highly intelligent men who work non-stop forever and they're the ones that become international bank hyperlords and CEOs, it isn't something most men dream or even think about.
I don't think they care about a "career" either. They just want the power

Something is definitely very wrong. Please get it checked now and good luck ok. Children are a blessing that i am fortunate to have enjoyed and i wish you can as well. Get your hushand to get his sperm checked for sure.

very common no-one other than hicks and the over 50s have had children.

Do you live in Vancouver/Toronto?
How much is the cost of having a kid, like monthly expenses? I have money but Im afraid

meet a milf

I'm literally too ugly to date, no woman would ever want me. All I want is to raise a small family, have a son and a daughter with my wife, raise them with care and love, live in the countryside, help my kids with their homework, make sure they get a proper education and prosper in life, have grandchildren, and die surrounded by my family who loves me. Instead I'll probably die alone and unloved at the age of 40 from a stress-induced heart attack.

I made a family in The Sims once and literally couldn't play anymore because the babbly sounds the daughter in the family made when she cuddled her teddy bear just caused a deep, excruciating longing in my chest.

Hold me Jow Forums

Attached: 1510960061171.jpg (584x530, 223K)

iktfb

If it makes you feel any better, ugloids like you or me aren't as rare as society makes us out to be. Society loves to shun us and pretend we're freaks who don't exist IRL, but truth is that it's much more common than you'd think.

Attached: 1521854767880.jpg (944x1000, 317K)

>this in considered an unrealistic dream

I want to fucking die

I'll marry you, Kristof

Attached: 1533872280296.jpg (1892x2624, 1.13M)

I'd squirt a baby into this old slag.

Out.

I know. I see ugly people from time to time, and they all have that downtrodden appearance; no eye contact, head down, hands in pockets, sunglasses all summer regardless of the sun being out or not, like they know society doesn't accept them. They propably only go outside to buy stuff or just the rare walk to clear one's head. Sometimes I wish I could just go over to them and tell them "iktfb" just so they don't think they're alone.

It's insane to think that we're literally born ONE generation too late. For our fathers and everyone before them, this was how it went for 99% of them, the rest just became adventurers.

Attached: wojak group hug.png (528x321, 131K)

>I made a family in The Sims once and literally couldn't play anymore because the babbly sounds the daughter in the family made when she cuddled her teddy bear just caused a deep, excruciating longing in my chest.
Shit dude.

>they laugh at me for "cutting the cake weird"; "haha look at how he cuts the cake"
Haven't personally experienced it, but this part got me the worst for some reason.

>truth is that it's much more common than you'd think.
I think so as well. The fact one of the most commonly published female-authored articles in news papers, blogs and basic feeds being the similar "where are all the men?", "I'm thirty-two, highly educated, earn $110,000 a year, and still single", "I've been on seven dates in the past week and only two guys managed to hold a conversation" kinda suggests a more general problem that goes beyond simply maladjusted incels spamming blacked shit on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1543626513021.jpg (464x794, 31K)

Women expect to be doted on. They have been since they were kids.
Kinda sad honestly. Very few seem to understand that life is give and take, and it seems that most women just wanna take, take, take. It's a wicked big turnoff.

wait, is the kid in the cake a hapa? The figurine looks like a half white half Asian person

I don't know, but it wouldn't be surprising.

poor guy, at least Viking guy has hope, he can find a nice Norwegian girl, these Elliots were doomed from the start

Well, you ain't getting any younger. Time to start saving.

If it's a legitimate concern, i'd talk it with my parents and pool money for a proper analysis. This is a family matter, after all.

if he can't even afford $300 for a simple scan, how is he going to afford an actual baby? Welfare?

we are literally having a teen pregnancy crisis

people here treat condoms as anti sex and consume so many abortive they cost nearly 100USD a piece

Attached: 1380234109716.jpg (344x517, 26K)

>quiet girl who likes books and photography, favorite childhood books are winnie the pooh, matilda and wonderland
SEEM TO GOOD TO BE TRUE? READ ON:
>likes david lynch, blue velvet, mulholland drive, twin peaks
>things I cannot do without: Skype! coffee
FUCK.

Psychosexual film faggots are the reddest of flags, being unable to go without the botphone and coffee shit just seals it. The fact she traveled from fucking rich-ass first-world Norway to "study" psychology, which is a 90% bullshit profession, is giving me more cock-carousel vibes.

Attached: 1004859300938.jpg (524x400, 26K)

Should have went black

Suicide is more dignified than aids brah.

She's attractive and single at 26. What do you think?

excooooose me, but the USA is the best country in the world, even better than """"""""rich ass""""" Norway, of course she would rather be here

plenty of ugly people reproduce, Anders

the truth is, we're just autists

Attached: 1540951995937.png (819x827, 20K)

The irony is that I have decent social skills, I just lack everything else. I'm far from a robot, but I am definitely poor, short, ugly and uninteresting.

> poor
> short
> Norwegian
hmmm

Yes? You don't unironically think that literally everyone in Norway is 7 feet tall and makes 5 billion per year, do you? It's a normal country with normal people, some less successful than others.

>You don't unironically think that literally everyone in Norway is 7 feet tall and makes 5 billion per year, do you?
o-o-of course not

>the truth is, we're just autists
I think some people are also simply afraid of entering JUST territory. I got a job that doesn't involve video games and friends that exist outside the internet, I dont think I'm terribly impaired, but I'm still scared I'll get a crazy girl and my life will become a living hell. Thanks to Boomerbook, my friends' lives are fully documented, complete with photos, for lovely proof of nightmare relationships. One dude who was seemingly happily married at 25 is now divorced at 27 because she cheated, and all her cunt friends are very proud of her too lmao because he's got the majority of the house loan.

I feel genuine sickness in my gut whenever I think of his situation like holy fuck lol imagine paying off a house for the next ten or so years that you're no longer living in and is essentially going to someone else who cheated on you.

Attached: 100092358200.jpg (399x384, 19K)

People are fucking retarded. Fuck them, fuck their kids and fuck trump and fuck pol

How do you suddenly realise at 51?

This post brought to you by Dublin gang

>you will never have a 54 year old skinny mummy childless girlfriend who is desperate for children but knows she can never have them

"Oh user I am so desperate for kids I need your fresh young semen inside my old pussy, please cum deep inside me, your fresh young semen will swim into my old, broken down eggs, my eggs are so broken down, broken glass is all over the floor of my eggs, and the crime rate in the surrounding area keeps going up, please send in your manly semen force to clean up and board up the windows so that a young baby can live safel....

user DON'T LEAVE. PLEASE. FUCK ME WITH YOUR VISCOUS VITALITY VOLUBLE VATER, I NEED IT INSIDE ME, I NEED TO FEEL YOUR SEMEN PUMPING INTO MY DRY VAGINA, YOUR MOISTURISING MAYI MAYI MILITIA PLUNGING THE VILLAGES OF MY OVARIES, RAPING EVERY WOMAN THEY SEE AND OPENING UP ILLICIT BUSINESSES TO SELL FETUSES....

>forces you to the floor

You can't overpower me now user! I NEED kids. I don't give a shit if they said no kids are better for the environment, my husband used to cum in the ocean before he died, maybe if there is a sea level rise his cum will get into my tight cunt and he can impregnate me again, after you have impregnated me of course. PLEASE user! I NEED THIS

>rapes you and you cum inside

You dirty boy

Attached: mad.jpg (512x512, 68K)

>all those granny fuckers
y'all niggas need some loli

Attached: 1513212105016.png (1200x1844, 1.17M)

good riddance anyway, who the fuck wants a unmarried fossil for a mother?

I'll pray for you femanon

What happened to fucking women in their 20's in the missionary position ? Y'all w*ite boys need jesus

lynch is based though

Attached: 1543240884839.gif (500x375, 392K)

love your posts lad

>gorgeous
fucking wimen
kids are ass holes
and most are ugly

Attached: 1519659998876s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

This, holy shit work is miserable, there's is a reason they pay you to do it because if it wasn't people would do it for free.
No one should sacrifice their personal enjoyment for a job
>There is a miniscule population of psychopathic, highly intelligent men who work non-stop forever and they're the ones that become international bank hyperlords and CEOs, it isn't something most men dream or even think about.
This CEO's are fucking crazy, no one should aspire to be like them. They aren't normal people, they're single tracked automatons obsessed with making numbers go bigger

> Yeah fuck jobs I'm choosing Personal Enjoyment
> Kicked out of apartment, starve to death

You playing 83iq card for fun or are you actually retarded?

Ugly people seem to reproduce even more, but they only do it with other ugly people.
Seriously, you ever see those families with 5+ kids? Maybe some of the Mormons out west look okay, but everyone else looks like the fucking goblino meme

I work to live, not live to work
Get back in your cage wagie

Attached: wage cage.jpg (869x1024, 119K)

> that false dichotomy
Mutts are dumb.

I live in Ontario, and the costs are not as bad as people think. Youll most likely spend up to $2000 in the babys first month but after that it should get smaller, besides the government gives really nice child benefits and those go along way to cover the food and pampers we buy for our two little girls. Food is not as expensive as people think, whats really fucking expensive is good baby clothes. I think you got this though.

Why do neets try to paint themselves as some sort of mavericks or entrepreneurs when they are quite literally bottom feeders who create nothing, contribute nothing and are a drain on everyone around them as well as society as a whole? This is some next level cope.

the feel when no 59 year old English daddybear bf who looks similar to him

Attached: tumblr_o954wuzeAa1sfnxpyo1_1280.jpg (1280x852, 185K)

>neets
Stop projecting. Wageslaves need to stop selling their lives as ideal and instead get real jobs that aren't being rapidly filled by ai and automation, it's why their job is maximum hours for minimum pay.

Very common. I estimate at least 40% of women over 30 are childless, including my sister. Which is strange, because all her childhood she had been insisting that she was going to have 6 children, even had names for them all. But then somewhere around university she flipped, and now loathes men and children. As a result, she is now the only childless spinster not only in her group of a dozen friends, but also in the whole family, including cousins. I actually feel disgust every time she spouts her bullshit about not wanting children.

>51
>sudden realization

Maybe she's a lesbian and hasn't come out yet. She can still have children, lots of lesbian couples use sperm donors

just one year is nothing
become desperate after a couple of years

keep your mixed race obsession on r/hapas please, you unhappy hapas are insuffferable
how on earth does that thing look like a hapa? its an icing figuring on a cake, its face's width is three times its height