You wake up 130 k years ago

You wake up 130 k years ago

Attached: map.jpg (1022x730, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/ancient-dna-and-neanderthals/interbreeding
sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/humans-mated-neandertals-much-earlier-and-more-frequently-thought
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Australia-Tasmania-New Guinea landmass looks so ugly wtf

thank god, then i wouldnt have to care about my "career" or any of the other BULLSHIT we have to consider and deal w in modernity.

time to kill whitey

Attached: 1499210207691.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

Do I wake up as my patrilineal ancestor?
Because then it's time to impregnate a Neanderthal

How do we stop the HOMO-SAPIEN BVLLS?

commit suicide

>Humans who are descendants of Neanderthals
>successful
>populate most of the world
>discoverers
>explorers
>great thinkers
>scientists
>inventors

>Humans who aren't descendants of Neanderthals
>failures
>stuck on one continent unless exported through slavery
>didn't leave Africa
>low IQ
>haven't invented anything for at least 40,000 years

Attached: frog.jpg (261x193, 14K)

>Humans who are descendants of Neanderthals
so, no one?

>Russian education

Attached: 1527753324039.png (615x548, 23K)

invent modern medicine
educate cavemen
fuck cave roasties
(profit?)

>gets eaten

ok, show me direct descendants of Neanderthals then

Dudes, it's like 2% of neanderthal descent

Look in a mirror

Attached: 30K.jpg (1022x726, 233K)

Everybody who isn't a pure sub-saharan African is 3-4% Neanderthal
Average is 3-4%
Which means they're descended from Neanderthals (it's going to be a low number automatically since there were never that many neanderthals to begin with, since they lived in very small bands)

Attached: trump wave.png (572x437, 321K)

Attached: 20k.jpg (1022x498, 157K)

your carrier now consists on trying to stay alive the rest of the day and hope for the best for tomorrow, and most likely there is not a tomorrow

>A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have approximately 2 percent Neanderthal DNA.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

>muh heratige PURE 1/64 NEANDERTHAL

So what you're saying is that Europeans and Asians are descended from Neanderthals?

>Which means they're descendant from Neanderthals
[citation needed]
2% is not enough for being "descendant" level, the fact that we share some similar DNA patterns doesn't mean there were mass crossbreeding at all. 96% of our DNA are similar to chimpanzees and again, that means nothing.

I'm saying that only 2% is neanderthal DNA.

Imagine a dude with only 2% scandinavian dna talking like he is a viking. Wouldn't you cringe?

Saying he's a viking would be cringey
Saying he has viking ancestors isn't
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/ancient-dna-and-neanderthals/interbreeding

Attached: 1521330462129.jpg (699x749, 116K)

Assuming that my life goes the same way: die of appendicitis at age 6.

How did homo sapiens get to Asia without settling Europe and the Middle East?

Attached: Putative_migration_waves_out_of_Africa.png (1210x1002, 634K)

You word it in a way that makes it sound like there's more neanderthal than humans when it's the other way around.

>However, even with some interbreeding between modern humans and now-extinct hominins, most of our genome still derives from Africa.

Homo Sapiens BVLLS occasionally fucked some neanderthal bitches here and there

He's implying that there was crossbreeding between neanderthals and modern humans. And there was.

No I didn't.
I said "Humans who are descendants of Neanderthals", not "Humans who are Neanderthals"
>Homo Sapiens BVLLS occasionally fucked some neanderthal bitches here and there
Actually it was the other way around.
Hybrids with a Homo sapiens sapiens (Homo sapiens sapiens, since Homo sapiens refers to a group that also includes Homo sapiens neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens idaltu) father were often infertile, while hybrids with a Neanderthal father weren't.

oops it seems that I'm wrong neanderthal bvlls occasionally fucked some bitches

>We previously mentioned the lack of genetic contributions by Neanderthals into the modern human mtDNA gene pool. As we have shown that Neanderthal-human interbreeding did occur, why wouldn’t we find their DNA in our mtDNA as well as our nuclear DNA? There are several potential explanations for this. It is possible that there were at one point modern humans who possessed the Neanderthal mtDNA, but that their lineages died out. It is also highly possible that Neanderthals did not contribute to the mtDNA genome by virtue of the nature of human-Neanderthal admixture. While we know that humans and Neanderthals bred, we have no way of knowing what the possible social or cultural contexts for such breeding would have been.

>Because mtDNA is passed down exclusively from mother to offspring, if Neanderthal males were the only ones contributing to the human genome, their contributions would not be present in the mtDNA line. It is also possible that while interbreeding between Neanderthal males and human females could have produced fertile offspring, interbreeding between Neanderthal females and modern human males might not have produced fertile offspring, which would mean that the Neanderthal mtDNA could not be passed down. Finally, it is possible that modern humans do carry at least one mtDNA lineage that Neanderthals contributed to our genome, but that we have not yet sequenced that lineage in either modern humans or in Neanderthals. Any of these explanations could underlie the lack of Neanderthal mtDNA in modern human populations.

>While we don’t have evidence of Neanderthal mtDNA in the modern human gene pool, there are several possible explanations for this

there is no whitey. only leathery looking hairy men

10000000% more likely is that your maternal ancestors got raped by neanderthals m8

neanderthal is the original snow nigger

>Built for distance running, it is thought bands of Homo sapiens isolated and chased down individual prey until they tired enough to be killed.

>However, it appears that Neanderthal herded their prey, which were often large herbivores like reindeer, horses, rhinos and bison, into areas where they could easily ambush them.

The virgin endurance hunter vs the CHAD AMBUSH HUNTER

Attached: f109ba44a9474dfee303da460a99f7b3--early-humans-human-evolution.jpg (236x418, 11K)

no really 150k years ago our skin looked more like what you'd see when you shave a dog or a bear

>rape
Wasn't rape, they intermarried and traded

Source? How could they possibly know this?

large prey hunting is a meme. onyl reason they ever hunter anything larger than them is because they lived in the fucking tundra where our evolved hunter gathering methods were of little use

Because Neanderthals (who didn't change their technology at all for tens of thousands of years) started getting more advanced tools when they started meeting with Homo sapiens. Neanderthals were heavily outnumbered so they eventually just merged into the Homo sapiens.

I'm talking about intermarriage. Gimme some sauce.
Also couldn't they have just copied the technology after seeing it?

sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/humans-mated-neandertals-much-earlier-and-more-frequently-thought

Interbreeding via rape at this rate would be impossible, especially considering that Neanderthals were less social than Homo sapiens and lived in tiny bands, therefore would've been destroyed by the roaming Homo sapiens tribes if they tried anything

>butter face
>has tits
>has cunt
>can breed
>can cook a mean steak

i mean, you wouldn't? We don't even know if sapiens and neanderthal perceived each other as different species. To them the other could have been ugly face tribe and that's it.

>resent-day Europeans and Asians have inherited about 1% to 3% of their DNA from Neandertals, but Africans have not. This suggested that encounters between modern humans and Neandertals were rare and happened in the Middle East or the Arabian Peninsula after modern humans swept out of Africa, but before they spread widely. When moderns did expand all over Eurasia, they carried that Neandertal DNA in their cells.

They probably just thought they looked weird
Also Neanderthals were much bulkier and stronger than Homo sapiens, so maybe the women liked that
But Neanderthal women were probably ugly compared to Homo sapiens women

>The low levels of DNA exchanged by these encounters suggests that it came from only a few trysts—not whole-sale mate-swapping.

wtf is a "tryst"?

Reading all this bullshit about human species and nobody even mentioned denisovans the superior beings

Pic related

Attached: Denisovan.jpg (461x314, 29K)

I'd be in East Africa I guess, hopefully a South Sudanese BULL

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-224428_Firefox.jpg (809x2209, 603K)

>I'd be in East Africa I guess
So would everyone posting ITT you fucking retard

there may be some descendants of aliens and deepwater jews here im not going to assumr

we have similar hair colour...

>wake up inside solid ice
>die

Today was a good day

Blue team>green team>rede team

according to my ancestry, i'm probably a neanderthal who dies hunting swine in doggerland

>Solo Man

Attached: wojakblanket.png (633x758, 696K)

That's a Neardenthal reconstruction, genetic test in the few denisovian remains showed dark skin, with more % admixture in Melanesians or some shit like that.

>came to the rong neighborhood homo sapiey boi
>hey yo let's beat this homo sapiens nigga ass

Were there even people in the Americas at this time?

no

but there is evidence there were neanthertals in the continent before native americans arrived

aparently here too where hunted to extinction

Abos are Denisovians that walk among us

Attached: abo.jpg (1200x812, 140K)