Do arabs have the worst food in the east? Their food is shit compared to Turks, Persians, Pakis,etc

Do arabs have the worst food in the east? Their food is shit compared to Turks, Persians, Pakis,etc.

Attached: images.jpg (256x196, 7K)

Gonna go ahead and inb4
>hurr americans talking about food see if I post this then I don't have to have a counterargument

Berbers and Jews have it even worse.

Israeli cuisine is worse in every regard, mostly due to kosher restrictions. Imagine being surrounded by the tastiest crustaceans and cephalopods in the world and refusing to eat any of them.

>American talking about food

What is arabic food anyway?

Israeli cuisine doesn't exist. It's all just stolen from the former locals.

sure, but half of Arab cuisine is stolen from the Turks

Arab fast food is goat

Attached: arabfa.jpg (620x400, 37K)

You'll have to explain when arabs have been there longer than turks

There is no "Arab food", moron.
Levant has its own cuisine.
The Gulf has its own cuisine.
Egypt has its own cuisine.
The Maghreb has its own cuisine.

>Arab food
No such thing, every region has it's own cuisine

stupid mongol
he meant gulf food aka arab

When an American says "Arab" they think of every brown person who lives in the Middle East and North Africa, not just in Arabia.

Based, Maghreb food is better than the rest of the Arab world

This I'm talking about Arabs in general. You guys are the white people of the middle east when it comes to food.

>sure, but half of Arab cuisine is stolen from the Turks
Literally the other way around. Most "Turkish food" has Arabic names. Turkish is a fake identity that means almost nothing.

Jewish food is probably the worst thing I ever ate its like eating sand

wh*Te pepo judging food they never tasted and don't know shit about
implying wh*Te peop can even cook ew

Again, every region in MENA has a different cuisine.
Levant
Iran
Turkey
Gulf/Arabia
Egypt
Maghreb
How can you say they're all the same?

Lol other way around retard, and the other half of “turkish” cuisine has been stolen from Greeks

We call all of those turks here, just saying

Seriously? Shwarma, falafel, hummus, arabic pizza, knafeh..

Source? Lmao delusional ar*bs

>Source? Lmao delusional ar*bs
Just look up the names of the food. All of them have Arabic etymology. All of them use ingredients brought from Arab trade routes long before turks left central Asia. Turks are nothing more then war mongerers historically. Why do you think there are so many great Arab, Persian, and berber philosophers and scientists in Islam's history but almost no turks?

Levantine.
>arabic pizza

Ranking Arab foods.

Levant > Egyptian > Maghreb > Gulf

>Not being illiterate means I’m an arab
Are you a roach or just stupid? There are many sources including wikipedia.

Also this, Turks have literally not contributed anything to humanity. Even Arabs who are nowadays looked upon as savages, have made contributions to mathematics, chemistry and the arts.

Lebanese food is good, not like ours but it is good.

>All of them have Arabic etymology.
And? Algebra is derived from Arabic yet it was created by a persian.

>All of them use ingredients brought from Arab trade routes long before turks left central Asia
Lol, that doesn't mean anything, it's like the Spanish taking credit for Italian food because they brought tomatoes from the new world.

They don't have the resources like a good climate for agriculture and livestock. I tried arabic food once and noticed they put many spices because the food doesn't have taste without it.

Maghreb>Levant>Gulf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eg*pt

Shakshuka is the only good Maghrebi dish I've tried.

Their food is good, are you retarded?

There is also rechta, couscous, mhadjeb, tajine and many others

most turkish food are levant food really, but it was us who made them popular on rest of the world.

>Do arabs have the worst food in the east?
You must be out of your mind desu senpai.

Coffee like Starbucks you drink had become known to the world by Arabs

why do north africans open doner kebab turkish shops? Can anyone pls explain me?