I uncovered a conspiracy which is currently making me rich

I uncovered a conspiracy which is currently making me rich.
It's right in front of your eyes, you have probably looked at it a few times today on coinmarketcap.
If I tell anyone the market might crash even harder, if I keep silent the money keeps flowing in.
I am sure there must be more people who know. I finally understand what it means to be an insider.

Anyone else riding this train?

Attached: 13.png (608x656, 412K)

Gimme a hint bb

I low key shilled it here enough already.
It should have made click for some by now.

BCI...sorry OP

It's more of a feature within the markets, not just a coin, but nice try.
A "feature" on the scale of the Tether drama.

What if you discovered something of the same nature.
But it's making you money and is not that unethical.

I'm brainlet just say it clear

What is it, pretender?

Attached: 1526588756644.jpg (600x600, 57K)

give me more user, im sniffing something

Where did you shill low key? In this thread?
GIEF IT TO ME!

>13.png
dash

Ohh, now i see...
Hmm lets test something a little then.

YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU! lets get it rolling to see if it works.

Arbitrarily named picture, not Dash.

If I told you, the gig would be up for me. No more money in a shorter time than when most of you will eventually find out.

Like 20 threads since March I think. It only made "click" now. And it is easy to see that I am not the only one profiting here.

Good luck

comon, i was just kdding.
You serious?

I want some bricks also! how can we do that you can tell me so no one finds out?

give us some hints you faggot

USDT, winning in BTC ratio for 6 months straight.

Dead serious. Day after day its confirming that I am right.
I'll come back soon and tell you guys, but I definitely need to reach my goal first.

I am laughing, because I really wish I could but also don't want to jeopardize this.

No, it's even better. It's like surfing a certain feature of the market.
And the method always works, no matter in which way the market swings.
Gaining both Tether and Crypto value.

/// I am out, be back soon

now I get it! the feature are exchanges where you can short. that way you gain both usd (same as tether) and crypto value!

Yup definitely saving your gains from the 20 or so poorfags browsing this thread.

Tell only me user.
How can we do that?

What discord servers are you on? Lets do the discord way.

user dont leave me here like that!!!

Im fucking struggling every god damn day to remake what i had in mid january.

Arbitrage?

TUSD is gains

>whales hate user!
>see how user made $13,247 a week with one simple trick!!

Attached: 1520542358915.jpg (1507x1306, 399K)

kek OP just learned how to arbitrage. How cute.

wtf is arbitrage I WANT THE FUCKING MONEY!

He probably just found a low volume exchange that doesn't have a bot trading it lol, I used to do that shit on mintpal before they pulled a gox

Attached: 1517449417969.gif (470x200, 3.73M)

is this real? holy fuck biz actually is retarded

eyyy I found a low volume exchange that doesn't have bots on it and the gains are fucking ridiculous.

Ssshh user dont spill the beans just yet

Tell us the exchange user

Attached: bania2.jpg (321x242, 12K)

Oh you sneaky user.

It's so beautiful. This is the best tip ever.

Cheers

I figured it out and am making $100% per hour

its TUSD

oh you mean flipping tether for consitent 1-2% profits since bots will keep evening it out but people buying/selling will keep making it go down and up from its median?

0xbitcoin

Attached: 1528440551235.jpg (250x246, 6K)

Tether price spikes before the market crashes.
Done, I said it.

I'm normally good at this things but now I feel like a complete retard. Are you all larping right?

>A "feature" on the scale of the Tether drama.
what the fuck does this mean? i feel like it's the key to unlock what this nigger is getting at

top kek

See I'm not a trader so I don't give a fuck about sharing the secret. Watch the price of tether if you want to know whether the market is going up or down.

sorry but i'm a massive brainlet... i'm assuming i'm supposed to look at the satoshi value of tether here? makes sense that it would spike right before a crash as insiders tether up.

but what is the "Tether drama" that the OP is talking about to begin with and wouldn't it be something unrelated to Tether if OP made it a point to analogize the two?

its the skyhours thing?

you're close, OP gave it away already. I'd say puzzle a little harder cause you're on the verge of a breaktrough.

Come on frens you can just say it. It's propably like 10 NEETs who even see this thread :D. They can't crash the market even if they wanted to.

Nice larp

Attached: 1527953068136.jpg (953x960, 106K)

this. there's no fucking way any more than 15-20 more people would read this shit. i have no clue what the fuck to look for

just to be clear: it involves the way tether reacts to the market in some form? i'm in the right area with my thought process?

I'm not sure if I picked up the OP's original insight, but I just noticed something involving exchanges and stable coins that could lead to steady gains if it plays out daily. Thanks for leading me down that rabbit hole, OP.

>i'm assuming i'm supposed to look at the satoshi value of tether here?
You can look at the price of tether in dollars. It fluctuates slightly depending on the demand.

I guess is the price tether/USD.
>1=sell

>rich
why are you still here then OP?

This pretty much summarizes it.

Op is a special kind of faggot

Attached: 1x9eea.jpg (981x981, 73K)

I once heard an user talking about some creepy conspiracy surrounding 666 / weird patterns but he didn't want to explain further. Do you know anything about it?

so then this is a larp right? don't see how that works if we're just buying and selling depending on tether's value

I think it must be something else. Maybe related to TUSD or some other stable coins.

when u think we mooning?

Thanks op

Attached: 1525838764275.jpg (1280x960, 154K)

yeah just watching tether is a little too straightforward and it's routinely talked about, OP made it seem like it was something else

No. Sounds like nonsense.

The value of tether, believe it or not, is determined by the market. You can trade USD-USDT in some exchanges.

so, I'm guessing the answer has been repeated many times ITT
this would require trading bots, though, right? also, from what I can see, one could also trade USDT other shitcoins.

also, unrelated... someone apparently made a huge mistake in the small exchange where I buy my shit, and literally wiped the buys up to $5600/BTC. I could have made a nice instant profit had I put a buy order before... and I've seen this shit happens before, even I myself have made the mistake, thought with pocket money

>huge mistake
BTW: the mistake was to sell instead of buying

> mistake

Hey OP, I'm genuinely curious about this and would love to hear more.

If you can be bothered send me a message please

[email protected]

So OP was just another larper after all this suspense?

better to track tether usd or tether btc?

Yeah, 100% returns confirmed shitposter

Jibrel next Bitcoin
I no buy Jibrel

this but unironically. i'm all in jibrel

Not larping, only slept a few hours so I can get back on this again.
Some of you got close in this thread.
Keep digging.

Can we get another hint please? Or what to look at during your initial train of thought? I doubt a bunch of NEET faggots would ruin this.

Honestly it’s the same thing, if I discovered a way to make a shitload of money I’d STFU too. Anyway I can get an email if I gave you a throwaway?

>Like 20 threads since March I think.

Something to do with TUSD?

Work is busting my balls so I can't research this well enough could someone help a delude UUU holder with a quick guide and run down of this get out of down 50% hell card.
[email protected]

>all the manchildren in this thread hoping for spoon feeding

Attached: strange-cat-behaviors.jpg (410x307, 17K)

>OP. What’s your goal before you out it and fuck us all?

Keeping this thread alive so we can go down this rabbit hole together.

Tether/usd, google search trends, Twitter hash mentions, headline counts, together in an custom algorithm have been pretty solid indicators thus far. Need to be able to short coins though or you're limited to just upwards movements for gains. Similarly you can incorporate some of the coins that closely track with bitcoin as additional flags/to confirm signals. There is likely to be more coins apart from tether that have an inverse correlation with bitcoin movements but haven't found a reliable one yet. All of this is based on historical data so has its limitations but has been working out very well so far.

Has to be some shit to do with binance coin

All of this is simultaneously more obvious and likely more work (custom algorithms) than OP seems to be talking about

I feel like you might be making some true profits off tether sir.

binance coin faggots

Are you just shilling a coin or is there something here?

DELETE

nobody cares faggot, fuck off with your scams and delusions

Just look at the yearly chart.

yup

Ok I got it OP delete this thread

[email protected]

Spell it out for me. Need this. Will tell no one.

HEY GUISE I HAVE THIS SECRET THING THAT WORKS 100% OF THE TIME SO IM A BILLIONAIRE NOW U GUYS ARE CLOSE 2 DISCOVERING THE SECRET KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD U WILL BE RICH WITH MY 100% OF THE TIME SUCCESS RATE IN THE MOST UNSTABLE MARKET IN THE HISTORY OF MAN, SUPER COMPUTERS CANNOT FIGURE OUT PATTERNS NOT EVEN THE MEDALLION FUND BUT I FOUND OUT LOL U ARE CLOSE KEEP GUESSING GUISE.

faggot.

You wanted an email so I'm hoping you'll be a bro and hit one person with the secret info.

binance coin nigger

check the filename.

thanks OP

Please just shoot your boy an email.

what the fuck am i just retarded to still have no clue what you niggers are on about? OP said it's not just a coin it's a trend he's "surfing" and we can see it every time we go to coinmarketcap

Thank you! I’m in the same boat. (But if comes through with an email I’m not spilling the beans)

Somehow it also has to do with the file name and a yearly chart of binance?...

It's an indication of whales buying or selling based on the price of tether.

no i think we're getting some false flags, OP said it has nothing to do with the filename which is random

if you're referring to the >1 sell,

so just a basic hedge...

I’m going to be pissed if this guy that was asking OP for an email doesn’t hit me with one now that he’s cracked the code.

[email protected]