There are actually people trading BTC that don't know about 'THE line' on daily timeframe and why it matters so much

>there are actually people trading BTC that don't know about 'THE line' on daily timeframe and why it matters so much

I swear to god the absolute state of this board

Attached: btc.png (1558x911, 78K)

what is that? 300 day MA?

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 32K)

Ok then faggot tell us why your meme line is more important than the other meme lines

TELL US FUCKING NIGGER OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

>TA
kek stay poor

Who puts volume profile on the left side of their screen, you animal

he doesn't know what he's doing, let him be

Strong support at 1k

What is that green line? Like a ten year moving average? kek

Nope, but it is a generic line where all algos from bigger firms jump in automatically (including all other markets and assets), since it is seen as the last support or as the new resistance.

In this case, BTC finally broke it and it will act as a strong resistance from here on. We are going down to 2k$ and then a year or so from now on the new bull rally can begin.

I look at it for the region I want to look, not have it on the right side of a screen like a worthless pleb. Fixed range = not being a retard

Green line is line form the Volume Profile and where the most buying happened in this section. You can see how firms accumulated at 1k$ and then sold into your stupid asses lmao.

thanks, I learned something. that's comfy as fuck desu, my fiat is waiting. can you imagine? loading up on 20btc before the next halvening and subsequent andromeda mission

400 ema

It happened at 2 dollars then my Gox
Were done
No more

nope

As said, only plebs use Visible Range and not Fixed Range like a true Da Vinci.

Attached: BTC2.png (1555x909, 87K)

if it's not the 400 ema, it's identical to it

Attached: N1NVxjIT.png (1348x698, 141K)

this is the future

Attached: 3xDbKUIo.png (1687x975, 91K)

it's not, but I guess it works the same.

NOW LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE PUT SAME LINE ON WEEKLY TIMEFRAME AND OVERLAY THE LAST BULL RALLY WITH 2014 RALLY?

SPOOKY BTC, ACTING LIKE SPOOKY BUBBLE AND CYCLE

Attached: BTCweeklyand2014graphover.png (1558x907, 82K)

So should I get the fuck out into fiat, basically, and how much longer do I have before I lose half my portfolio?

checked

see this, related:

Attached: alert animation.gif (250x221, 8K)

Agreed. It has happened once before so it must happen again.

Yes it is indeed going down.

Attached: down.png (1299x628, 330K)

well where am I supposed to learn this stuff?

were going down to 8k nice

Is it the 180 SMMA?

314 day MA

It's a new paradigm.

You don't, all these ta faggots are wrong about everything. If you don't believe me screencap some of their "ta wisdom" then revisit in a couple months.

Yes I know, everything is hindsight bullshit, they're brains are just seeing what works in hindsight and don't see what doesn't work. Most indicators, if not all are absolute bullshit pushed by brokers. I trade naked charts since a few weeks, been doing a lot better already. But there must be something?

so when NASDAQ exchange goes live, followed by other exchanges powered by financiall companies, the crypto world will do nothing?

No one is going to invest in crypto?
We will going down even more to the shitter?

Those big guys spending tons of money to set everything up only to lose money?
Nonono, keep telling yourself that crypto is over, this time for sure.

The cycle repeats since in 2018 everything is exactly the same as in 2014!

the longer day EMAs are the mean you dumb fucks. You know what comes then, pure despair.

>linear chart

Absolute state of this board indeed. Also the lines that matter are the 20, 50 and 200 WEEK moving averages. The 20 was support for the entire bull market from late 2015 to 2018 and as soon as that was breached it was over. We've also since breached the 50 week ma which was the beginning of the end in 2014 and if the analog holds will have us testing the 200 week ma in about 5 months at 3-3.5k

Largely how I see things playing out, yes

THE LAST SUPPORT

thank god i knew about the line back in january

>muh mysterious MA line
KYS OP
BTC will drop in the long term but in the next couple of days/weeks will stabilize for a while and alts will pump, that you and like magical line like it or not.