What happened to Oslo?

Attached: vadskedde.jpg (1055x1887, 498K)

Oil money isn't a substitute for culture
See: Ar*bs

>Stockholm. 3rd world diverse cultrally enriched rapefugee Moammeds house, on fire
There you go mate fixed for you

I don't think you have ever visited Stockholm.

Tasteless architects with nearly infinite budget

gf told me they got high on the cool modernism aid then when they saw swedes and danes preserving their old buildings they noticed the mistake but it was too late

>not liking modernism
Fucking faux-nostalgic retards

oslo practically burned down at one point so there wasnt all that many old buildings left to preserve
i do however think there are some neat places there, just stay away from that opera house place

t. never left his desert island

You should visit other places than your loo t.b.h.

might develop actual insights

lads, come on, he's right. the suburbs of of stockholm are like that. rinkeby for example

I know the pic implies I'm supposed to like the bottom two, but the top one is the most appealing to me.

Norway was never a real country. At first it was a puppet of Sweden, after the Kalmar Union it became a puppet of Denmark but returned to Swedish rule after the Napoleonic Wars.
Compare it to the history of China and its constant conquests.

Rinbeky is based. No swedes in sight.

Fusion of new and old, past and present. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Soul and soulfulness. Glory and eternal majesty.

Attached: MahaNakhon-is-the-tallest-building-in-Thailand.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

>at first it was a puppet of Sweden
kek
why do you lie on the internet, Sven-Erik?

Have you ever seen what a real ghetto looks like?

Attached: rinkebytorg-0-jpg.jpg (1920x1080, 920K)

is this what swedes actually believe?

Attached: 1455660396606.png (330x319, 188K)

We are so good at everything we make our slums look better then the whole of Australia

>muh soullessness
this word is thrown around so much by "muh traditional" retards that it's completely lost all meaning

soulless post
soulful post

oil
Norgay is Scandi's black sheep.

Love Scandinavian design