I'm only attracted to girls with light skin

I'm only attracted to girls with light skin.

I don't like shitskin girls.

Attached: 1476621303277.jpg (1080x1350, 154K)

Because youre brown

i only attracted to guys

Ugly pigskin
Fucking pedo

Macaco feio de traços horrendos e cor de bosta.

Attached: 1544456753270.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

She could be swarthy if she was on the sun more.

Hellow
;)

I like both

Yes, she looks very unhealthy

She's a turk living in turkey btw, it's hot 24/7.

I just like curvy brown and pale women.

The wh*te race is objectively the most beatiful race of the world and that´s a fact desu you can call me white worshiper cuck but that´s a fact

Give me a fine-ass, classy melanin queen any day. You can keep your dog-smellin-ass pigskins.

Attached: guy gave his black gf a white christmas.jpg (630x655, 65K)

The sun causes 90% of premature aging and sun damage can literally kill you. A white person with a tan is, and looks, extremely unhealthy. Anyone who disagrees is easily manipulated by advertising.

is this bait?

No, i meant to imply that it's very easy to get swarthy and tanned and kinda hard to be pale.

we are a big country you know and shes from black sea region where its common to be pale

Hmm,
>sinop
>august = 27 degrees
Wtf, it was almost 40 degrees at times in my cunt (ekaterinburg), is it because of the sea?

based

Attached: 1524316452578.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

So she either never goes outside or has some deficiency

I know you’re australian so you’re terrified of the sun but there’s no need to yank things from your ass; you could just say you’re terrified of the sun and I would understand. We don’t live on fucking mercury user

just a reminder that race mixing is the cruellest thing you could do to your kid

Attached: 1538896107149.jpg (735x750, 53K)

Highkey I would sniff Brittany Venti's milk chocolate arsehole. You incels stay bitter

cherry picking tbqh

Girls with white skin are beautiful but there are other atributes like size of breast and body shape that can make a brown girl superior.

t. 56% in denial

Just a reminder that Jow Forumsscum like you will never achieve anything in life, that no one will love you and you will die alone, miserable and blaming the world for your own personal failures to the bitter end. Your only legacy will be the rare posthumous reference as "yeah, glad that cunt's dead".
The cruelest thing your mother did was failing to abort and the cruelest thing your father did was not forcing her to do it.

did i hit a nerve there aussie?

implying unmixed wh*Tes are any better

based

Bulgarians are mutts to begin with.

>says the mongol mutt

Ugh, apes

RusSHITian monkey

I'm mutt and based, you hairy assholes.

Really based post
Jow Forums should go back to 4ch*n

kek

Attached: 1534144159465.jpg (720x545, 247K)

jokes on you i have a trimmer
>first world advantages

No need to ne angry it's ok...
Tell us what's wrong in your life