I just forgot that Belarus exists.... again

I just forgot that Belarus exists.... again....

Do you have a country like this?

I'm starting to think it's protected by wizardry or something because I've never even seen someone from there

Attached: 1518741714969.png (110x111, 14K)

Did I really save a thumbnail jesus christ

yeah, moldova

whoa! haha, bet you forgot it existed! just here to remind you!

i can't concentrate in class because a belarusian girl has a fat ass

based retard

Attached: 1544502951439.png (600x600, 225K)

Wait until you learn (and forget) about Transnistria.

that isn't a real country

but moldova exists, where do you think hookers come from?

new orleans mostly

There was a girl from Belarus in my middle and high school classes. She crossed out a guys face in my yearbook and wrote fag on his pic, and now she's a feminist/women power SJW person

Belarus and Latvia for me

fucking this

neither is moldova

But they are so close to you...

Which makes it even wierder, like i literally never hear anything about or from those places

>protected by wizardry
More like the great shield of irrelevance

Your flag has some pretty nice pixel art

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png (1200x600, 14K)

It's hard to draw tho

Paraguay

maybe by hand, but try guessing where stars in flags are placed if you need a convincing drawing

Isn't belarus a dictatorship?

That looks very stupid.

It is. There are no gulags, but police sure likes beating the shit out of people.

What do you think of this flag?

Attached: Bieł-čyrvona-bieły_ściah,_Pahonia(1920).jpg (200x315, 21K)

Is life there decent or how you would imagine a dictatorship?

3/4 of country work full day for 300$ per month, and the prices are EU tier. Not sure if you can call it decent.

Beautiful, when will you change your flag to this one?

New Zealand, I regularely forget it and merge it with either Wales or Australia in my thoughts. Like geographically with Australia and the sheep fucking with Wales.

quite nice actually. why is still a thing in your country? just fukin change

Boring as shit.

most flags are. just cause ours looks like a fashion logo doesn't mean others need to be

>and the prices are EU tier
they arent lol. that mall in Bialystok is not the entire EU

>Belarus
Belarus and Australia
what's difference?

Bialystok is the cheapest shit around, so I kinda miss your point

I mean that's just eastern european culture, i meant more in terms of government opression and such

Since this month in all Internet forums posters must authorize with their phone. Censorship was in place since forever. People get in jail for a bottle of Whiskey, while officials steal millions. Justice system is a meme. Police is even more of a meme. Few weeks ago 16 year old kid slapped a monument of Russian empire policeman, they forced him to apologize to a monument, filmed and uploaded to the Internet, presenting it as their hard work. People were making fun of them and monument so bad, that they had to put a guard near monument, and fire their press-secretary.

So do you see the russians as brothers?

>16 year old kid
тaкoe oщyщeниe, ты и ecть этoт шкoлoтpoн

homielčuku dzieviatnaccać

Attached: 1408190150502.jpg (645x773, 45K)

I'm pretty sure Putin is just waiting for your dictator to die before he attempts to annex you. How likely is this?

Armenia
I always think its entire population got killed because I was surrounded by so many turks during my childhood

He-he.

t. Шyнeвич

Belarus is the only country in the world that is literally perfect. I wish i could live there and start a family while never garnering false hope of becoming a millionaire or whatever bullshit the americans and all the west is selling to brainlets to make them spend money on shit they dont need
I seriously cant name a better country than Belarus, there isnt one and i dont believe there ever was

They're supposed to be easily recognizable and simple, not a complex work of art faggot.

Did you guys know Kiribati is a sovereign nation? Neither did I

Not for long lol. Ocean is gonna eat it