Do people really do this?

Is it true that there are ""people"" out there that sit on public toilets without covering the seat with toilet paper?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

True, I am one of them.

Yes, there are people who aren't pussies

its good for the ol' immune system

I'd never dare to sit on a public toilet here

I avoid public toilets if I can but I'm not gonna be some autistic little faggot who does something so pointless, germs are everywhere and there's no way you're avoiding them. You're getting peoples shit and cum and dirt particles on you and inside you anytime you go and public.

Attached: dwight.gif (488x274, 2.02M)

this

I simply can't shit in public toilets but I don't get the toilet paper thing, why not just wipe the seat with toilet paper well before sitting?

Just squatl

normal people dont cover it in paper because they arent TOTAL FUCKING PUSSIES

We have a toilets with seats that are periodically antimicrobial. dunno if there is such thing in other countries.

only men intentionally filthy their buttocks with other people's excrement

>pooing outside of your own home or place you are staying or pissing sitting down
yikes

you don't always have a full roll of toilet paper available in Murrica

Attached: superbowl.jpg (968x1296, 648K)

I carry around a little spray bottle with 90% proof alcohol for such purposes, also clean my hand after touching public thing like rails and door handles.

only uncivilized people leave the toilet seat with shit or piss on it

Maybe because they know it doesn't help at all. Covering the seat with paper would be giving germs/bacteria more surface area to spread on.

But just wiping it doesn't protecc my ass from the cold of the toilet seat

oh and also after shaking hands, I wish we had head bowing instead like in east asia.

I hate the western custom of shaking hands, its so disgusting and fake. I cant even imagine those fake and faggly kisses like the french do.

Right, only civilized americans shart in mart

maybe, but consider the following points.

that is not at all the case.

The bathroom door/stall handle is infinitely dirtier than any toilet seat

just wipe the seat with toilet paper

Last time I checked dry wiping the seat wont kill the bacteria.

This, people here are obsessed with handshaking it's fucking disgusting and barbaric, they'll shake your hand for every stupid encounter. Dont know about french but i went once to Serbia and people greet by shaking and kissing on the cheek. Fucking disgusting subhumans.

I also don't enjoy having an immune system

theres enough bacteria in the food and in the air. No need to overdose it by consuming someone else's feces,dried semen and urine,,fingol barbarian

Guess I'm the only one living in a country where people shower regularly

why would you ever use a non-squat public toilet