Im getting my ATAR exam results soon and im going to kill myself after viewing it

im getting my ATAR exam results soon and im going to kill myself after viewing it

Attached: tyler1 brain.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>going to uni

fuck off cuck

fuck up bitch nigga you bouta finna dab on dat test shiet maen

Attached: 1544146092848.jpg (1080x1191, 112K)

same
what subjects did you do?

all the normal shit and some meme history shit

half arsed ancient and modern history, compulsory english, biology and then the easiest maths and some random cert and got the Queensland equivalent of an 80-84 lmao

>32 here
If I knew just how useless ATAR score was I would have done even less

Even if you don't get your score just go into full time work or do a course that gets you into uni. Not hard

holy fuck you literally have every single subject i had except for i do 2 unit religion too. are people really that big brainlest here that you got 80 after half arrsing it?i went good in both histories, decent in English(first test had the biggest bullshit poem every human being found hard though), alright in religion and bio can suck my dick , math doesn't count because i got extra units

what do you do know?

He's from queensland.
There aren't as much immigrants to compete against as there are in NSW.

Attached: 6ix9ine pepe sad.jpg (618x412, 37K)

yeah. My score was pumped up a bit because of how it works in Queensland, Your marks for grade 12 are ranked against you're whole classes then your class is ranked against everybody else in the state based off that last exam we do and i went to a good public school
we had a fuck ton of Asians but that was probably balanced out by the Sudanese

I got 62 for my atar but idgaf. A lot of people in my year got mystery marks tho lmao.

>mystery marks
isnt that below 30?

Do the old "use a piano wire noose and superglue your hands to your face then when you jump and the piano wire decapitates you it looks like you just pulled your head straight off" trick

I think so yeah

>this individual is at the peak of human evolutionary potential.

true

didn't know there were so many fellow aus babbys on this board.

im fucked too lmao. i took economics, wagged maybe 70% of the classes and wrote less than a page for the entire written section of the exam.

bullshitted literally every exam.internal mark is ok tho but teachers like my bullshitting in school, reckon nesa doesnt

> less than a page for the entire written section of the exam
damn, what other subjects did you do?also do you have a mark you want or not?

You talking about the poem where the guy envys the people on the boat. I did hsc this year as well but that shit was easy. What fucked me up was that shit quote for creative

same here, got a 34 but just did a year at tafe to get into uni

What's the difference between College and Uni?

Here it's Uni no matter what where you earn a Bachelor (3-3.5yrs) or a Master (2yrs)