Do people and does the law in your country treat gay people 100% equal?

Do people and does the law in your country treat gay people 100% equal?

Attached: 23823364_294923787665536_7480807176693350400_n.jpg (1080x1260, 86K)

missed you friend
they don't

there are no laws AGAINST homos. hence they are treated 100% equal

on the other hand being openly gay will 100% make you social pariah

oh this is a good distinction. they're not treated differently as individuals, but as couples they are

But does Belarussian law define love between a man and a woman as inherently superior to love between two men or two women? By disallowing gay marriage, gay adoption, etc. What poofters want is for the law to accept that their relationship is just as good and genuine as a normal couple.

>But does Belarussian law define love between a man and a woman as inherently superior to love between two men or two women?
not exactly superior but the only possible way of legal partnership called a 'family'

gays can't form a family as far as they are unable to create life. the only thing they are able is to shag each other's arses

justification of gay mariages is a degenerate move. it's like letting pedos legally fuck children. or allowing BDSM folk beat the shit out of their 'slaves' and say legaly sell them at auctions

>how to detect a 3rd world cunt

Homosexuals confuse and enrage the average Finn.

>gays can't form a family as far as they are unable to create life.
Well, neither can sterile or old people and you don't take away their right to get married, do you?
> allowing BDSM folk beat the shit out of their 'slaves'
That's allowed everywhere as long as the 'slave' consents.
> legaly sell them at auctions
That's impossible because people cannot be owned.

>oh, look i'm a fag. my fetish of arse-shagging is superior to any other fetishes and deserves state recognition so i could play a wedding with my hairy wife-husband and adopt some poor little kiddo to fuck up his brains and make him another poofter

>Allowing two consenting adults to marry is akin to allowing pedophiles to fuck children
Ebin str*ightard debating.

lmao my husband is going to fucking love reading this

>people
no, because gays are not equal and people know it

>law
there's affirmative action to benefit gays; disgusting

>fetish
>pedos
>BDSM
>slaves
>wife-husband
>poofter
The propaganda is pretty strong in those shitholes like yours.
Just a tiny hint at what makes gay people different compared to straight people: they are sexually attracted to their own gender. It really is as simple as that and there is nothing more to it, period. Everything you're saying here is either a straight up lie or cherry picking from bad examples, which also exist plenty among straight people. If you can't understand that and instead fall for this kind of ridiculous propaganda, then it pretty much describes the level of intelligence of you and your entire nation.
Btw, hating on gay people makes you look like a muslim... just saying :)

Attached: worst european countries to be gay in.png (937x672, 306K)

*PPPFFFFT*

comparing gay marriage to pedophilia, damn straights

based german bearposter

>impying he's not right

youre missing my point
it's not about me 'hating' gays. it's about gays demanding some rights solely on the basis of their sexual preferencies
there are plenty of ways to obtain most legal benefits of marriage such as inheritance rights,
joint property rights etc via other civil contracts apart from two dudes kissing in a church. afaik there are so called civil union (also known as a civil partnership) in many countries which are basically gay's people mariages

as to adoption... there are too many doubts regarding this.
my personal opinion there is nothing good could happen to a kid raised by two men (or even worse - 2 women) living together as sexual partners. apart from constant peer bullying this kid is likely to get some gender identity isues

maybe im wrong and there are some statistics about kids raised in gay familes. i'd happy to learn if you share

It's bizarre how many heterosexuals try to make sexuality about something more than that, often based on nothing more than the gut feeling of disgust they get when they imagine themselves being gay and a human need to find an explanation for what they don't understand.
Nothing wrong with that need inherently, but when it results in attempts to not do anything more than to justify that disgust because of an ingrained flaw in their rationality of "I don't like it so it has to be objectively bad," supported for lack of real arguments by shit like "it's immoral" or "it's unnatural" or "it's different," it would be better to just keep your incomplete thoughts to yourself and let someone else do the actual research on something that has occurred in nature as far back in time as we can currently tell.

good goy

Law - yes
People -fucking no

>The propaganda is pretty strong in those shitholes like yours.
That's mentality, not the propaganda.

i would personally throw you off of the tallest building i could find

Kys faggot