Jow Forums destroyed with one simple trick

Jow Forums destroyed with one simple trick
Thanks Canada

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-11-12-14-00-476~01.jpg (1078x986, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplycycling.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok rape u next trip

should have had sex with dog on top of loo

it's okay lads she is only canadian, you can kill in indian traffic now

go on then

is this considered cute for indian?

Wow. So brave. Going to that tourist trap and overlooking an upper class neighbourhood in the daytime? India truly is a country of rich culture and steeped in tradition. Please welcome Iqbal and Gurdesh to fuck my women.

>traveller shatters the negative image of India
>shatters
>shat
doesn't look like it

I heard that there is juice containing marijuana in India, is it true?

Attached: bradley-walsh-1493116385-herowidev4-0.png (618x298, 265K)

hasn't every single person that has gone to some shithole country with zero protection to prove that its not a shithole always gotten killed? It's happened a bunch of times in the middle east, especially with muslims extremists and apparently peaceful they are, I give her like a couple weeks until she's found raped and killed.

Yes but even pajeets wouldn't touch a filthy canadian

>white woman does nothing again, read my blog
Get a job, block head :DDD

I remember an American comedian was on a cooking show and the chef fucked it up so bad when he tasted the food he blurted out, “Oh fuck that’s worse than India!”

>sharters the image

westerners who do this deserve to be raped and killed

nah she's going to be fine what are you on about

Attached: a97.jpg (540x960, 59K)

BASED AND CHADPILLED

>tf
>tp

yeah but she would have deserved it if it happened to her

what

>muh Jow Forums bugieman

nobody cares besides /intl/ which pushed the shitter meme to begin with and they're leftist

Yeas . It's a milkshake

Guys, you forgot she's a Canadian, she checkmated us.
If nothing happens, she's right.
If she dies, she win.

I hope she has a nice holiday to Mexico next and gets turned into soup by Based Soupman of Mexico.
Based Soupman of Mexico will dissolve a parasitic thot in YOUR nation TONIGHT but only if you post "THANK YOU BASED SOUPMAN" in this thread.

Attached: 1001034900.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

thank based soup man

I hope more people will move to India in the future now that they all know it's a nice country to live. I hope she goes to other misunderstood countries too and leads back the misled people, so europe will be rid of the shitskins.

>traveler

Who wrote this?

probably Pardeep Gupta

Do Indians really like it when Ypipo come into their country and use traditional Indian dress as a costume? She's literally mocking you.

Anyway, I remember when I was a little kid (way before any of these India memes took off), my mother's friend came over and told us all about her recent trip to India. What really stuck with me was her story about stepping over a rotting corpse on some main street. At that age, I didn't realize a society could be so dysfunctional, so it was pretty mindblowing.

Attached: trudeau where's the street.jpg (931x524, 98K)

200 years under British rule and they still can't spell correctly

thank you based soupman

India is alright, if you have money and are just there visiting. I spent five weeks there, and I was constantly laughing at how absurd things were. One time, an air conditioner exploded in the middle of a restaurant, and people just shrugged it off. It was refreshing to live with a bit of danger. Makes you feel alive. It can be absolutely medieval at times. If you get used to it it's mostly pretty comfy.

Most disgusting to me were all the people spitting Paan everywhere, and the exhaust fumes. Young boys constantly asked me to take a picture with them though, which was weird. And the stares got annoying sometimes.

But overall, 10/10 food, beautiful nature and places, ridiculous things happening all the time. Would visit again.

show bobs and vegana

>One time, an air conditioner exploded in the middle of a restaurant, and people just shrugged it off.
>It was refreshing to live with a bit of danger. Makes you feel alive.
^ the european male

Sit on a railroad spike.

Today I will remind them

simplycycling.org

Not saying I would like to live like that all the time. Also not saying India isn't a shithole for the most part. But if you approach it with humour and come out alive at the other end, it's a pretty exciting place to be. Just have to be on your guard a bit more. People also come to Australia for fun despite the bugs and the skin cancer don't they?

"It must be a poor life that achieves freedom from fear" -Aldo Leopold

Attached: EP-160909683.jpg (1200x681, 141K)

what places did you go to?did you visit Kerala?

That's a good line. Retardation from distractions.
Like them slavs that hang from buildings, or abbos that drink petrol.

>raveler (plural travelers)
>American standard spelling of traveller.
hmm ?

I wish. Stayed up north, but traveled almost entirely west to east. The tourist traps (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur etc) were the worst parts of the trip overall. Jodhpur and the Rajasthan desert were great. Went to Sikkim too, which was a welcome change. Clean air, beautiful mountain landscapes, polite people. Kolkata and the Sundarbans were pretty good too. Might go back someday to visit the south.

>lone canadian woman traveller shatters negative image of india peddled in the west
>shatters negative image
>shatters
>shat

Attached: pooooo.jpg (658x661, 88K)

How did she shatter the negative image?

really makes you think

Attached: 1544520011480.jpg (1078x986, 162K)