/éire/

Eagrán teolaí

Attached: 1544468018671.png (286x484, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*farts*

lots of fun at finnegans wake

*burps*

McGregor is fucked

Irish are gentlemen, we don't fart or burp

Sheamus please post the pintgf gif again

Attached: 1450064048769.png (500x362, 48K)

Bogasách

Attached: nuclear.jpg (500x483, 80K)

>look at random part of Dublin on streetview
>threatening gang graffiti right beside me

Attached: peaceful_city.png (1697x927, 2.36M)

big yikes

patsy here

this was taken 4 years ago and I have since established dominance in this neighbourhood and decimated my opposition

So the feud is over?

there'll always be a feud in the breasts of men

Attached: 1537815712424.jpg (1051x436, 33K)

bap hahahaha

Just woke up, lads

Attached: 1542055409165.jpg (300x452, 17K)

Just gone to sleep, lads

Attached: 13778013.jpg (684x576, 30K)

so what's the story with brexit these days, haven't been paying any attention

I know they're everywhere but I really don't think Lidl are a gang.

Same desu.

Attached: 1544490717644.jpg (640x960, 427K)

From what I've gathered, the world is fucked or something

>nuns steal and gamble away money in Las Vegas
WAS
JUST
RESTING
IN
MY
ACCOUNT

>sister act
It's bad when the intro to the news is the best comedy RTÉ produces

Might join the Scouts lads

/brit/-tier.

Based.

Attached: 1523696469437.jpg (772x1190, 428K)

all me

>so what's the story with brexit these days
The British parliament is crashing the United Kingdom. There may be survivors, but it is unknown at this point.

It's pure chaos and it gets worse every day.

Attached: 1517991720535.jpg (550x550, 56K)

Even priests fear nuns, so no wonder they weren't picked up on it until an audit of the accounts was conducted.

Attached: 1520257998403.jpg (860x1220, 184K)

>I know they're everywhere but I really don't think Lidl are a gang.
Lidl have expanded across the country like the expansion of Dublin crime gangs into rural Ireland.

>it's possible Brexit might be cancelled
I swear if these last two years have been for nothing.

Attached: 1543772037314.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>sleep-posting
Impressive.

Nuns are not for guns.

Revoking article 50 would be the most sensible choice for the UK to make and would definitely be most beneficial for Ireland and the EU. But Christ would it be anti-climactic. And the Brits would likely never recover from the reputational damage anyway. The world sees their political system for the joke it is now.

Attached: 1535509556462.jpg (1110x1553, 1.02M)

I wonder if that's possible actually. I mean, if sleep-walking is possible, who's to say sleep-shitposting isn't? What if all the cunts shitting up the thread are actually doing it completely unaware, and upon waking up react with disgust to the posts, none the wiser that they themselves are the perpetrators?

Attached: 1541785223736.png (500x720, 537K)

Fianna Fáil?
Why not Fianna Succéed?

Belgium?
Why not France and the Netherlands?

To be honest lad I'd rather this meme buffer state didn't exist and I lived in the Netherlands

If they do manage to undo everything then there would be nothing stopping Poland, Hungary, etc from threatening to leave the EU to pressure the EU into giving them what they want. England must be punished to serve an example.

>most beneficial for Ireland
No hard border means no unity anytime soon though.

>none the wiser that they themselves are the perpetrators
Surely the (You) would tip them off?

Because Micheál is still leader.

Attached: Cute lesbians.png (930x1030, 517K)

>forgetting the best part

Attached: Eisen Daag Weat Komme.png (883x768, 104K)

>Surely the (You) would tip them off?
Hopefully the shitposts wouldn't be replied to.

>Michaél is still leader
Ah yes. I know this problem.

Attached: Reporters_26438106-900x600.jpg (900x600, 78K)

>If they do manage to undo everything then there would be nothing stopping Poland, Hungary, etc from threatening to leave the EU to pressure the EU into giving them what they want
Except for the evidence of what a massive clusterfuck Brexit has been. That would put off most sensible governments, although it could be argued that a couple of the Eastern European governments are UK-tier.

>England must be punished to serve an example.
No need. They're doing a great job of that themselves. The EU comes out of Brexit negotiations looking principled and mature (unless you read British tabloids).

>No hard border means no unity anytime soon though.
I wouldn't be so sure. The Brexit betrayal of NI and the contempt that the British government seems to have for NI may increase a border poll's chances of success.

>Because Micheál is still leader.
Yet there's nobody in the party who seems like a likely or capable successor.

Attached: 1529131067515.jpg (1455x2048, 283K)

bit rude, but...
tits or arse?

Was it just a coincidence?

Attached: bpanews_064e3602-12f8-42ac-8d61-c5ecf2a1f007_embedded234467465.jpg (700x881, 48K)

Who is the target demographic of pantomines? Even as a child I never saw the appeal and knew nobody who had attended one.

Attached: 1537842261813.png (346x608, 247K)

Seriously, what the fuck was he thinking? Why are loyalists take tribalism to such a retarded degree? Is it because deep down they actually have a shred of self-awareness and realise that they are actually in the wrong but they overcompensate to try and suppress that knowledge? Or are they just retarded to the point of being self-destructive?

They are the bile of the angloid and the heretic, spat on Ireland like the slime they are. They know they are wrong and in any sane world they would be expelled and their "culture" exterminated.

It would be so boring if they just remained in EU, I want fun, exciting, new shit to happen

Honestly it may have been a coincidence
it's not the first time he's put shit on his head

Attached: 175635261-fbd76884-f4ce-4c75-8378-e8a346532508.jpg (885x560, 97K)

>No need. They're doing a great job of that themselves
If there's no Brexit then their economy will bounce back just fine and will be as if nothing ever happened.

>I wouldn't be so sure. The Brexit betrayal of NI and the contempt that the British government seems to have for NI may increase a border poll's chances of success
Not by much. A hard border would seriously disrupt a lot of businesses. Any unionists affected will be more likely to switch sides than just "Westminster didn't seem to be doing much for us in the negotiations for that thing that didn't end up happening".

>Yet there's nobody in the party who seems like a likely or capable successor
Only Tóibín can save us now. I say we infiltrate whatever party he founds and steer it towards radical /éire/ism.

Got to bring a school full of children somewhere in December.

Attached: 1523556210784.png (454x470, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

luasghéarúchas

What do Irish people think of other celts, and can you understand the other languages?

They need Peter Casey in charge

I'm not impressed by the Welsh, they don't understand what the *ngloid is, they think they're better than us because they put up no fight and therefore never got beaten.
Any person who understands Irish can understand "Scottish" or "Manx", but few can, that's the problem. Also Newfoundland and Iceland were originally predominantly speaking the same language as us.

I will vote for a nationalist party so long as it is led by Gaels and not by N*rm*ns. Piss off with yer Tobins and Barretts.

>Iceland were originally predominantly speaking the same language as us
Since when? It was to my understanding that only a few Irish monks had first inhabited Iceland before the Norse took it over.

>Newfoundland
I know there was a significant Gaelgóir population but was it really predominantly Irish as opposed to English?

It's sad that the english assimilated so much cultures, it would have been interesting to see more celtic influence in the world.

>If there's no Brexit then their economy will bounce back just fine and will be as if nothing ever happened.
Don't underestimate the reputational damage. The EU will be very wary of the UK going forward even if they do stay in the union.

>Only Tóibín can save us now. I say we infiltrate whatever party he founds and steer it towards radical /éire/ism.
You'll know me when you see me on the news.

Attached: 1530428966025.png (1411x1000, 2.51M)

Imagine if Canada had been successfully colonised by Celts.

That's enough. Better monks and their communities than inbred criminal scum.

Fuck angloids.

There are bigger fish to fry lad. Also it's not like having a Norman surname makes you 100% Norman going back a thousand years with no Gaelic admixture, that's just autism

Paternal line decides it desu. And I would not be surprised if the famine genocided more Gaels than Normans.
I would support a regime where mild affirmative action was enforced in a hierarchy going from Gael to Norman to Catholic Brit to EU immigrant to Non-EU immigrant to Prots and Brits

We'll need a practical test for Irishness in that case. Plough a furrow with a hurley? Know off-hand the family history of every person in the parish? Go to mass every Sunday for the social aspect and keeping up appearances?

>Don't underestimate the reputational damage. The EU will be very wary of the UK going forward even if they do stay in the union.
The two weren't on the best of terms within the union to begin with. The fact of the matter is that having England retain its high-ranking position in the EU will only cause more problems down the line. If they want to be a part of the EU again they should come crawling back as a regular member that has to adopt the Euro.

>You'll know me when you see me on the news
At last, my dreams of state funded Irish anime is coming to fruition.

Attached: 595641678b49566f5bdf34c207b9.png (1000x1363, 1.41M)

>If they want to be a part of the EU again they should come crawling back as a regular member that has to adopt the Euro.
Can't come crawling back if you haven't left the EU yet.

Attached: 1532583609093.jpg (722x971, 138K)

If I had any money or any desire or ability to prostrate myself before the plebs, I would run on a platform of abolishing the TV licence and replacing RTE with a TG5 channel that was all anime as Gaeilge. Also state-funded video game translations.

reddit: the post

They crawl out, then crawl back. Afterwards maybe crawl in circles for a while for the amusement of the other member states.

Promising to get rid of the TV licence would probably net you a fair few votes by itself.

Attached: 1543942514118.jpg (550x400, 24K)

I think he was mocking the idea. Though I'm not sure if he was mocking Gaelic blood standard of "ah sure if ye've been here long enough" standard.

Nah fuck voting
the public need a fair few fists shoved down their throat to wake up

>replacing RTE with a TG5 channel that was all anime as Gaeilge
It would be a cheap, educational, and potentially lewd (after watershed) form of content creation. If done correctly, it could even be profitable.

>Also state-funded video game translations.
Not the worst idea in the world. State-funded Irish language organisations do have a history of being fairly innovative (by virtue of having to work with small budgets). I know it wouldn't really be viable, but imagine if all the weeb games that never get English translations were given Irish subtitles. That would given you a cohort of weebs fluent in Irish within 6 months. They would then get jobs in the civil service with ease, therefore reducing the NEET population. Win-win.

Nah, not weeb games, massive AAA normie games.
Coicís, TES6, agus Slánú Dearg Marbh 2

The civil service is not a real job, therefore they are still NEETs

>I think he was mocking the idea
Correct. It's rare for anybody in Ireland to be able to trace their roots back any further than the mid-19th century, so attempting to prove who are true Gaels and who are Norman blow-ins is virtually impossible.

>Nah, not weeb games, massive AAA normie games.
It wouldn't work. What Irish child or teenager is going to play their brand new video game in Irish when an English option exists? Beyond those who are already fluent in Irish of course. You have to target a market that isn't already catered for by creating a practical use for Irish that English doesn't offer.

>Slánú Dearg Marbh
Not sure that mouthful will catch on

>It's rare for anybody in Ireland to be able to trace their roots back any further than the mid-19th century
F The Hall of Records.

>attempting to prove who are true Gaels and who are Norman blow-ins is virtually impossible
DNA tests?

Ar mhaith leat SDM2 a imirt?

It would work patrileneally. I think you're pulling the claim that people wouldn't know out of your arse. Gaelic benis in Norman bagina means Gael, vice versa means Norman.

>It wouldn't work. What Irish child or teenager is going to play their brand new video game in Irish when an English option exists?
Their parents would force them, and the prospect of getting a good result might tempt them. Practical uses in Irish that English already offers are EXACTLY what Irish must target in order not to be fringe. Irish cannot work "around" English, it must trample English and salt its earth. In every walk of life.

Nah, it won't. Was on the continent when the ads for it were out, in every country it was "Red Dead Redemption 2".
But the text and/or audio should be possible to have in Irish, so parents can force their neo-zoomers to learn Irish automatically.
I still remember Hiudaí or however you spell it from TG4 even if I remember fuck all else.

>F The Hall of Records.
The records become really patchy around the time of the famine.

>DNA tests?
Only reliable to a point when tracing ancestry, and certainly not really useful for going back more than a few generations in terms of tracing specific family trees. Mainly an American meme when it comes to ancestry.

That's such a jackeen thing to say

>Their parents would force them
That's never a good idea when you are trying to get young people to embrace something.

> Practical uses in Irish that English already offers are EXACTLY what Irish must target in order not to be fringe
There are world languages far more established than Irish that struggle to do this. French language purists despair on a daily basis about their language's inability to compete with English.

>Irish cannot work "around" English, it must trample English and salt its earth. In every walk of life.
Never going to happen unless we can give people practical reasons and/or incentives to use Irish over English in the first place. We need to be realistic; English is the language of the world. Especially in the age of mass media and the internet, you can't compete with English head-on.

>That's never a good idea when you are trying to get young people to embrace something.
And yet English was forced on the country and enthusiastically defended by the lieks of you? Only other explanation is the famine was a genocide more thorough than people willa cknowledge.

>French language purists despair on a daily basis about their language's inability to compete with English.
And yet they speak French in not only France but Belgium and even Africa.

>Never going to happen unless we can give people practical reasons and/or incentives to use Irish over English in the first place.
All the more reason to ban English versions of things people will want regardless of language and force them into Irish versions thereof. Avengers 5? Soy wars 10? Skyrim 7? As Gaeilge amháín.
Fuck English, fuck england, fuck multicult, fuck globalism. End of.

*and Canada

>And yet English was forced on the country and enthusiastically defended by the lieks of you?
Don't be so combative. I'm not forcing anything on anybody, enthusiastically or otherwise.

>All the more reason to ban English versions of things people will want regardless of language and force them into Irish versions thereof.
How? We live in the age of the internet. All media is at our fingertips.

Tell that to the Chinese.

>Fuck English, fuck england, fuck multicult, fuck globalism. End of.
How fluent are you in Irish?

>we should be more like China
Ag smaoineamh.

Not as fluent as I would be if I could watch anime and play vidya as Gaeilge.

>>we should be more like China
China is strong, redpilled and dare I say it, based.

This one time in Doolin I was at this B&B and the owner played the same exact playlist featuring Dubliners songs every morning, I think they are burned into her memory by now

Gaelic cultural revolution
smash angloid buildings and monuments
destroy those who promote english media
kill the grey squirrel who deserves it instead of an gealbhan BASED

Might plan a holiday to Germany

>an post ad where two gay lads tell the family to go fuck themselves and instead go off on holiday abroad
Are they finally acknowledging that fags don't care about family? Are they, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

>China is strong, redpilled and dare I say it, based.
2 points have been added to your social credit score.

They're saying that's a good thing though

*ahem*
fuck niggers, kikes, fags, abortionists and brits
catholics and gaels only
*your credit score has dropped to minus infinity*
AT LEAST ME NO CHING CHONG SO SOWWY

>smash angloid buildings and monuments
Good post!

Attached: 1520397263640.jpg (1000x1000, 676K)

Shut up cringy shinner

Shinners are MI5 agents or dupes
the dupes can join us, the rest can get what they deserve

Feeling good
feeling drunk

Is it possible to move our great emerald isle?

Once time erases our a*glo problem we will instead have the mu*lim menace on our doorstep.

The future looks dire lads.

Attached: 1543785406539.png (425x522, 206K)

>They're saying that's a good thing though
I think a lot of families would appreciate it if their gay son didn't turn up with their lover on Christmas

That is why we must rise to the challenge and pre-empt the problem by genociding whatever lives there and making both islands Gaelic through and through

no sodomiser of my blood would be allowed to enter my sight and leave alive I tell you hwhat