I think it's frustratingly stupid that this board has sub 200k users and you motherfuckers don't work collectively to...

I think it's frustratingly stupid that this board has sub 200k users and you motherfuckers don't work collectively to shill the right coins given that a small few of you actually have good information.

This board has so much potential but whatever let's just leave it to the fucking Indians.

Attached: 547636742756.jpg (600x600, 78K)

fuck your diary entry
there's one good coin and you seem too fucking stupid to figure it out
kys

They tryd to shill the right coins.
Link, Req, Icx, Qash, they looked like solid projects. Probably just bad luck it all turned to shit.

>Link looked like a solid project

This isn't September.

Trips of truth, what faggot. Bitcoin?

Downside of anonymity. And having no core beliefs. Maybe the Jow Forums coin will be more successful.

> Jow Forums
> work together

This

this board has few thousand lurkers and few hundred posters, out of which

I know that this is was a retarded question in the first place. It just really blows my mind that the same people who aren't sharing information are only losing potential for more gains from dumb fomo money.

this is the prisoner's dilemma in practice. collective action, despite being the optimal strategy, means nothing because everyone only looks out for their personal interest

There should be a "raid" like in old /b/ but a business related thing. Best you can find now is some stupid Discord pump groups.

the only one that is actually used for something

>calls this post a diary entry

found the low attention spam millennial fag

>solid projects

KEK

I got one for you op and everyone else in this thread: BOS.

Nypa, faggot.

>I think it's frustratingly stupid that this board has sub 200k users and you motherfuckers don't work collectively to shill the right coins given that a small few of you actually have good information.This board has so much potential but whatever let's just leave it to the fucking Indians.

you forgot something. we hate everything including ourselves, op, each other and everyone who has not an hero'd, including ourselves. If you want to be fren think same. If you have a plan to destroy the world leaving us in charge speak and we will fill your brain and live there

We do work as a collective
Bitcoin went up it started down
Jow Forums got in to alt coins
Hmmmm
Are you looking for next big idea ?
I’m a old fart but when I first got on I was like most everyone
You have to understand the concept

Big smile
Heeeee hee

Haha thanks for this user, that chart is an absolute HORROR SHOW. Makes me feel better about getting scammed by chainlink

Crypto bull run happens after emotional peak of corruption meme. Not before.

Jow Forums a family place
Like chucky cheese
Nice to see you think so highly of us.
Gall gall galll
Hawk go tell the others we are all going to work together on something, I don’t have any idea by just tell them all.
I sent my hawk to tell everyone

or maybe he just finished reading anne frank and thinks you can take your kike schemes back to the oven, mordecai.

holy shit what happened to it

The thread starter has a point.All these retards still shilling and fudding coins haven’t woke the fuck up that Jow Forums, reddit, bitcointalk etc has no fucking sway on the market anymore.Its big money whales controlling everything, every coin on binance has bots up the ass.

We need to work together if we will make anymore money.Fudding link, req, or any 40m or more coin is the height of retardation.It makes no difference.

there is no we, Rebecca. there never was. there never will be.

Don’t know the quote.But last year it was actually helpful here.Before the pajeets invaded and started shilling and fudding.

hand holding anons are gone. everyone else wants you to stay poor. if you want friends to carry you, good luck.

Aint no new money going to come in.

The bear market shook all the weak hands, those that got shook won't be entering back with that bad taste in their mouth.

No coiners won't enter either cause they spooked by the red dildos, they research (those that are even remotely interested) and think its going to 0 and compare it to dotcom bust.

The hodlets that are at loss won't put more money in, those that bought in october probably reaching break even soon if they didnt sell.

Whales just do whales shit, they coordinate long and short, makes shekels eitherway, not that they give much fuck, they already made it.

Tldr; Normies that didnt join during the nov bullrun probably wont join now, no new money in, only money out.

son heure de se blesser facebook

oui, le feu se lève!

NOUS AFFECTERONS CET AVION

Attached: Bane-Mask-With-Voice-Changer-300x250.jpg (300x250, 20K)

But Jow Forums was collectively right about ETH

We're past usefulness now. Just shitposting remains

Why should I fall in line like a good drone for your purposes? Jow Forums doesn't have a system for distributed consensus.

There's 200k of us?
How'd that get worked out?
I imagined there was a few hundred of us in every timezone. So like 5-10k users tops

You seem to forget that we're Anonymous and there's actually no hivemind on Jow Forums.

Attached: hitler.gif (500x280, 747K)

Only losers put new money in crypto. The show is over; nobody else is making it.

you stupid fucking faggot, what did you think they tried to do with chainlink?

it would have worked had the Jow Forums autists not chosen a useless piece of shit meme coin.

>confusing prisoners dilemma with laziness

The whole point of Jow Forums is being user's. Therefore you can be someones enemy in one thread and their best bud in another. It would never work. We would have to orchestrate together in a chat that everyone can be held accountable.

But if we could harness the power of Jow Forums it could be magnificent sir.

Anyone who shills a coin with a market cap above 10 million USD is trying to kill you. If you're one of the boomer majority who lives here then be my guest and buy something popular. If you want a shot at 10,000x buy IdealCash $DEAL.

you shitfuckers do realize that smart contracts solve everything, right. no more traffic, all the cars agree with each other.

Jow Forums is deader than reddit in terms of IQ. Everyone here, "um try EOS, no try REQ, no try this Binance coin only $300 million market cap total bargain when you figure the total crypto market cap will be 50 trillion one day because a guy on Twitter told me so."

Because this place is pretty much coin only. I just lurk in hopes that I get to talk about Powel in the occasional monetary policy thread.

The nips stopped their QE, btw. Look forward to seeing where that goes.

woah... They are.... moving... sideways in time

Where did you get those numbers from?

You do realize that anons here, unknowingly, act as an organization and collectively create narratives about coins? It's not like everyone's really after everyone's ass.

Attached: 9.jpg (201x251, 7K)

>200k users
dont know where you got that number from. there's at max abt 2k peoplpe who use this board even semi-regularly.

>cue the 'WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER' ChainLink meme

This isn't /b/ or Jow Forums. Jow Forumstards are riddled with way too much ADHD to coordinate such a thing op.....

>im too stupid be successful on my own so I want to create pnds with biztards

Attached: 1502373437656.png (420x420, 77K)