Hi biz, oldfag just passing through

Why didn't you listen to your uncle oldfag? Whats the price of Chainlink, pray tell?

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/
ropsten.etherscan.io/token/0x20fe562d797a42dcb3399062ae9546cd06f63280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when will link hit 0.10 oldfag

0.22 cents atm. What coins to buy old fren?

Based on my group's findings, you're looking at July 18-20th. Ironically, it will go under ICO price very soon, for the love of god sell it all

Now is the time to get into ETH, BTC, ETC, and BNB. Load up and cost average down if you have been buying, this is not the end

Goldman and co. aren't setting up trading desks for a dead market. Chainlink, however, is kill

i don't have any link 0.10 is the price i expect the first link suicide to happen

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

$80,000,000 market cap. Do you idiots honestly think a "muh 4th revolution" would sink that low? THINK before you lose it all

>oldfag
>uses subject line
0/10

Everything has been going to shit, not just ChainLink.

We can adjust you know

Check sat value. The drop has been heavier

Uncle took time out of his busy day, because of his kind heart, to convince you to sell your bags at a great loss. Don't be duped! They want your bags!

Check that

>Market Cap
>$79,914,100 USD

>ETC
never gonna make it.

>Now is the time to get into ETH, BTC, ETC, and BNB.

Attached: 1516940063217.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Opportunity cost. Beat the normies that will buy in months later when it's available for purchase.

See, you idiots only outsmart yourself. No one but you wants Chainlink. But the normies on cuckbase will buy the "cheapest" thing they see, it will at least triple in value. But you somehow think a nobody philosopher will initiate the 4th revolution

the kindness of this Good Samaritan is endless.
>Just sold 500k

A good samaritan that warned people at $0.60 to sell. What's the price now, you stupid fuck?

Thanks old man but I'm gonna TITANIC this bitch. You should get some too just in case

This fag dumped his bags and is hoping it'll drop down to his buy order... he doesn't realise that the sell pressure is exhausted and all is left is iron hands who know it's value.

Enjoy trying to buy back in at your sell price, I'm sure you'll panic when the time comes

>know it's value
>closing in on ico price

How new are you? This will join some of the worst performers ever, nutjob. If you got lucky enough to get into ico, you've only doubled your money.

Ask uncle oldfag about his ANS gains, or BTC, or ETH. LINK is garbage, literally

Nah mate, you live in a bubble

Attached: lnki.jpg (480x375, 24K)

Oh look it's 'oldfag,' the retard who doesn't even understand that nodes will affect supply and claimed that bitcoin already has an oracle built in. How many times do you have to get roasted into oblivion before you stop making it your mission to show everyone how technically illiterate you are?

If you'd have listened to him, it would've saved you a lot of money.

ANS is and always was a shitcoin, it was a moon driven by delusion, the price has continued to be propped up by newcomers to the market.

I've been in ETH since single digits, want to know why? Because I've been writing smart contracts the minute I could and recognized it's potential.

Want to know why I'm heavy, and still buying as we speak on LINK? Because I'm writing fucking smart contracts using it, and once again I can recognize the potential before the rest of the market.

But no, apparently you're some pretend oldfag manipulating people everyday out of their money... I honestly don't care if people invest in LINK, I'm sure they'll FOMO, but the constant FUDing alongside pretending to be an oldfag scaring people out of their investment is triggering me.

> implying that I haven't x120d my initial investment with play money outside of my link stack because I run bots
Well I sure got btfo'd. You hang around oldfag like flies hang around shit, so it goes without saying that you probably know even less than he does. Let me make this clear. You are garbage, retarded, a mouthbreather etc. You are part of the npc mob who don't know the first thing about link, so all you can say is "well the price has gone down before mainnet release in a bearmarket so this invalidates current dev progress and fundamentals." Link could have been your shortcut, but you're just determined to stay poor and die poor.

>implying other coins aren't coming to cb cheaper than etc

>but the constant FUDing alongside pretending to be an oldfag scaring people out of their investment is triggering me.

translation: you're speaking the truth about my bags and getting people to see reality. sorry friend, but you bought into a scam. your hero can't even speak publicly

you and your bullshit again

>muh nodes

enjoy those $0.01 nodes champ, you got us, you're so smart that you are proud of your penny tech

Check that

>Market Cap
>$79,055,200 USD

I want to see Sergey's face right now. I told you all, the concept and testnet are huge failures. Wait until market cap is under $35,000,000, to dump your bags. Your choice

>muh marketcap

Fucking brainlet.

Interesting to see the shills not like these threads, pajeets holding heavy bags

I don't give a single fuck. I will never sell any of my link until it reaches $5,000.
Don't care about short term price movement.

Attached: english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it.jpg (847x464, 183K)

> 'y-you and your bullshit again'
> proceeds to make asinine nonarguments about shit he knows nothing about
I really do hope you're just pretending to be retarded. Remember when you made the claim that bitcoin had an oracle built in a few days ago? You're never coming back from that. I just do this because kicking failed retard larpers while they're down is funny.

Show me the screenshot where I said that. I don't remember that one

ropsten.etherscan.io/token/0x20fe562d797a42dcb3399062ae9546cd06f63280

Less than 800 transactions in a month and a half. What kind of "tests" do you think are going on? The testnet is a fail, folks are not impressed

Nice friend, bought bitcoin in 2012, and run multiple bots too. Don't judge so fast

kek. good one old fag. fucking retard.

Also, link could've only been my shortcut to -80%.

Chainlink = /pol SCAM group

>be conspiratard polack
>spend years there
>learn all the merchant tricks
>take over /biz with LINK
>scam your fellow people

The absolute state.

A new generation of bagholders is created with every new thread. These bagholders will become scammers themselves. Gotta give it to polacks, they learned from the best merchants..

>kicking failed retard linkies while they're down is funny.

we know but seriously when the suicides start it will be sad, but also entertaining, but also sad.

I'm a Linky and usually stay out of these here tiny dick comtests because I am confident, but you are a terrible, terrible rep for the rest of us. You being this mad and presumptious is genuinely embarrassing, and I say that as someone who once had his pants pulled down by getting the pocket caught on the corner of a wheeled Italian Ice vendor cart in the middle of a huhe crowd during Riverfest in Chicago.
You are coming a ross like the whiniest of whiney wimptards, all hurt and angry and "i already buried you" tough guy - shut your mouth.

I will be sad when you kys. But entertained. But sad.

I'm a Linky and usually stay out of these here tiny dick comtests because I am confident, but you are a terrible, terrible rep for the rest of us. You being this mad and presumptious is genuinely embarrassing, and I say that as someone who once had his pants pulled down by getting the pocket caught on the corner of a wheeled Italian Ice vendor cart in the middle of a huge crowd during Riverfest in Chicago.
You are coming across like the whiniest of whiney wimptards, all hurt and angry and "i already buried you" tough guy - shut your mouth.
Shut your mouth.

Shhhhh. Get some rest.

remember when link was the Nazi coin to get the poltards as bagholders from oct 17?

There we going to use it to fund the establishment of a global fascist state. Happy bag passing. We scammed them first.

Attached: linkmarch.jpg (900x500, 176K)

you couldn't come up with an interesting back story? you couldn't make up some connection you had to swift or microsoft and try to convince everyone they'd told you that they decided on an oracle solution other than chainlink and weave in a bunch of little details to make it seem realistic?

oldfag has consistently been the most half-assed larp on all of biz. this is the exact same shit that's being said in a hundred other threads. link is doomed, we get it. completely forgettable.

Attached: 1515802308013.jpg (900x900, 74K)

You are very tired. You are getting sleepy, so sleepy.

Hey, I. Et there's something cool on TV right now -- go see! We'll still be here?

I'm a little linkie
short and stout
this is my test.net
shit I spout
when I get steamed up
hear me shout
pick my bags up
bail me out
I'm a stupid linkie,
Yes it's true
Here let me show you
What I can do
I can change to fudding
And I'm out

Just flip me over and buy my bags out!

AND LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED

I'm up 28% today how was your day?

BTC doit frapper le Lune , Croyez-Moi

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>price is going down
>sell all of it

This is the shittiest FUD i have ever read. 1/10

Its not about accumulation at this point. Something is triggered in their brain that makes them want to FUD. Its a fetish. While they type out the most ridiculous, low-tier FUD with one hand, the other hand is slowly pulling at their small penis. They will spend hours doing this, continually bringing themselves to the edge numerous times. They are the textbook definition of basement dwelling NEETs, so they could do this for days on end, fueled only by Monster, and nobody will question where they are or what they are doing, because nobody loves them or cares about them.

They have gotten to the point that the FUD isn't even as good as it once was. They don't take the time to think hard about it anymore, because they just want to hurry up and post anything to make their little dicks hard.

I don't speak chinese

but you. but are. but a faggot..

lol fake blake AMEX card

You missed my old threads then. I'm well connected indeed. I don't work for SWIFT, Microsoft, or Salesforce but am involved with folks who work at big banks. They were not impressed and passed on the project. You think a token coveted by Fortune 100 corps would be dumping like this?

Topkek, you all are dumber than I thought. Sad, at least I've convinced a few to sell before $0.00

>You think a token coveted by Fortune 100 corps would be dumping like this?

yes

You actually don’t know how Link works and it kills your larp. Chainlink access will be resold by vendors (cryptlets, azure, zeppelin), and no bank will ever know they use it. You’re an idiot, do your basic reading before you larp and waste all of these good people’s time.

how do you feel about nkn? especially after net neutrality got repealed.

Attached: anzu.jpg (736x981, 84K)

But y buy now wen u can buy more later

Kek this oldfag is a faggot. What he should be saying is get ready to start buying. I sold all my link at $1.40 originally purchased at about the current price, I’m more ham confident link will be back up to $1 (minimum) range by the eoy

>implying amex would ever give a black card to some neet with pretend internet money

Holy shit that was you? LOL

link .06 EOY

I am oldfag, and I've changed my mind on LINK. $1k EOY. Stop posing as me.